YO! Female infidelity...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You:

#4. Lack of Mystery
Most dudes come home from work, watch TV, and fall asleep, wake up and do it all over again the next day. When a woman knows your "routine" like the back of her hand, it kills attraction. She has to be wondering what your doing at all times, if your with another chick etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

right? i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use birds to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif
i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use yourselves to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You:

#4. Lack of Mystery
Most dudes come home from work, watch TV, and fall asleep, wake up and do it all over again the next day. When a woman knows your "routine" like the back of her hand, it kills attraction. She has to be wondering what your doing at all times, if your with another chick etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

right? i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use birds to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif
i didn't want to be the one to say it cuz i feel like i'm always on here saying "na-ah thats not true" but damn sometimes yall really be so far off or use yourselves to shape your idea of all women
laugh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by stand4something

These Walls-o-text be #$%&$ the thread up, im not readin all this @#$%.

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

I really didn't want to lead anyone into thinking that I'm overly concerned about my lady's where-abouts or behavior outside our relationship. More curious with dudes who have dealt with a cheating woman. The "general thought" is that most men will/have cheat(ed), which lends itself to the point homie made about women sharing an "Alpha male" (which I agree with). So I just wanted personal accounts from those who've experienced the opposite side of the coin, so to speak. As the saying goes, you never really know how you'll react until you're actually in a situation.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by stand4something

These Walls-o-text be #$%&$ the thread up, im not readin all this @#$%.

Word.
30t6p3b.gif

I really didn't want to lead anyone into thinking that I'm overly concerned about my lady's where-abouts or behavior outside our relationship. More curious with dudes who have dealt with a cheating woman. The "general thought" is that most men will/have cheat(ed), which lends itself to the point homie made about women sharing an "Alpha male" (which I agree with). So I just wanted personal accounts from those who've experienced the opposite side of the coin, so to speak. As the saying goes, you never really know how you'll react until you're actually in a situation.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you REALLY believe the way to a lasting/honest/mature relationship is to make your girl worry about you w/other women? really?

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you REALLY believe the way to a lasting/honest/mature relationship is to make your girl worry about you w/other women? really?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some of these dudes been hurt by some young chick that didn't know any better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It works for birds, which are most of what you will encounter out here.  The downside is that you will miss out on any quality women you meet by playing those "mystery" games.

laugh.gif

It works for birds, which are most of what you will encounter out here.  The downside is that you will miss out on any quality women you meet by playing those "mystery" games.

If even thinking about cheating is cheating than every person, whether male or female, in a semi long term relationship has cheated .

The truth is in any long term relationship, the p gets stale and I'm sure it's the same with women in regards to their male partner.  We know what it looks like, tastes like, and feels like. After a while it becomes no different than any other everyday habit. However, with sex being so important, the drive to get out of that mode is intense. 

I can only speak for men but there's nothing like getting some new p. It just feels so......right (not only in the physical sense obviously). It must because we're wired that way. If we weren't then we'd b suicidal as a species. 

This is the truth. Whether you like it or not. You don't have to like it  but you have to accept it. 

I've been in 2 long term relationships and both times I cheated. One of the girls I really did love but sex really has nothing to do with love. I felt really $#!$%% but I didn't regret it. 

Maybe as I get older that drive will subside. 

If even thinking about cheating is cheating than every person, whether male or female, in a semi long term relationship has cheated .

The truth is in any long term relationship, the p gets stale and I'm sure it's the same with women in regards to their male partner.  We know what it looks like, tastes like, and feels like. After a while it becomes no different than any other everyday habit. However, with sex being so important, the drive to get out of that mode is intense. 

I can only speak for men but there's nothing like getting some new p. It just feels so......right (not only in the physical sense obviously). It must because we're wired that way. If we weren't then we'd b suicidal as a species. 

This is the truth. Whether you like it or not. You don't have to like it  but you have to accept it. 

I've been in 2 long term relationships and both times I cheated. One of the girls I really did love but sex really has nothing to do with love. I felt really $#!$%% but I didn't regret it. 

A chick seriously asked me today - Why do all men just want to have sex? The simple answer: because we are designed to do so.
It amazes me that 20+ somethings can still have such a little clue as to the difference in males. Yes women want to have sex just as much, and in many cases more than their male counter-parts, but lets not fool ourselves. Men have an innate tendency to spread their seeds. Exclude marriages for a second. When in a relationship, a man has far more reason to stray. 1) There are simply more women than men 2) As previously stated in this thread a women is far more likely to be with a male she desires who is committed as opposed to an undesirable one without a "mate" 3) Every advantage in settling down is really given to the woman.

Simply the cost/benefit of being in a committed relationship in this society is far more advantageous for the female than the male, it would therefore be reasonable to suggest that a female cheating on a male is far more insulting and unforgivable, as it represents that she feels the other male is probably more suitable for a mate than you, where as if I am getting at other women, it is only to exercise my ego, and really doesn't equate to me wanting the "other" woman over mine, just a supplement.

Still, have not cheated on my girl yet, and have no intention too. It's an adjustment, and bland at times, but it's well worth the sacrifice for me. 

A chick seriously asked me today - Why do all men just want to have sex? The simple answer: because we are designed to do so.
It amazes me that 20+ somethings can still have such a little clue as to the difference in males. Yes women want to have sex just as much, and in many cases more than their male counter-parts, but lets not fool ourselves. Men have an innate tendency to spread their seeds. Exclude marriages for a second. When in a relationship, a man has far more reason to stray. 1) There are simply more women than men 2) As previously stated in this thread a women is far more likely to be with a male she desires who is committed as opposed to an undesirable one without a "mate" 3) Every advantage in settling down is really given to the woman.

Simply the cost/benefit of being in a committed relationship in this society is far more advantageous for the female than the male, it would therefore be reasonable to suggest that a female cheating on a male is far more insulting and unforgivable, as it represents that she feels the other male is probably more suitable for a mate than you, where as if I am getting at other women, it is only to exercise my ego, and really doesn't equate to me wanting the "other" woman over mine, just a supplement.

Still, have not cheated on my girl yet, and have no intention too. It's an adjustment, and bland at times, but it's well worth the sacrifice for me. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I don't buy the biological argument men are wired that way to justify why cheating happens. It's a cop out. From a biological standpoint, if that was the case, then every single man would be a cheater and have sex to get women pregnant, not for pleasure. We've elvolved past that animalistic thinking. We have something called self-control.

Question: You say cheating was just for sex on your part. If you loved your girl and it was a monogamous relationship,how can you share an intimate physical act of love and affection with another woman? Then how is the affection you shared with the girl you loved sacred anymore? You have self control. Why not use it instead of falling for temptation and hurting her? 

You think that the grass might be greener on the other side, when you can just water your own yard to make it even greener.

I don't buy the biological argument men are wired that way to justify why cheating happens. It's a cop out. From a biological standpoint, if that was the case, then every single man would be a cheater and have sex to get women pregnant, not for pleasure. We've elvolved past that animalistic thinking. We have something called self-control.

Question: You say cheating was just for sex on your part. If you loved your girl and it was a monogamous relationship,how can you share an intimate physical act of love and affection with another woman? Then how is the affection you shared with the girl you loved sacred anymore? You have self control. Why not use it instead of falling for temptation and hurting her? 

You think that the grass might be greener on the other side, when you can just water your own yard to make it even greener.

my thing is...if you honestly believe men or people aren't meant to be monogamous why get into a monogamous relationship?

i dont care that people dont believe in monogamy...but i do care that they dont believe it but then lead their partner to believe they do

my thing is...if you honestly believe men or people aren't meant to be monogamous why get into a monogamous relationship?

i dont care that people dont believe in monogamy...but i do care that they dont believe it but then lead their partner to believe they do

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Like I said to wawaweewa. That's a cop out argument that men tend to use to justify why cheating happens.

Men are scientifically programmed to cheat? You know there are studies out there that claim women are genetically and scientifically predisposed to cheat too? Back in ancient times, or in other civilizations where men are/were with multiple women, it is because of the way that society is/was constructed. Plus, guaranteed that MOST of the time, polygamy was accepted by all parties. But, we have evolved beyond that and the way we function in society now is different. If you want to go mess around with many different women and your girl agrees with it, then all the more power to you for having an open relationship. But, if you want to cheat, then why get into a monogamous relationship? Why lie and be unfaithful to her and do it behind her back and hurt her?So you cheat on her and you'll say, "Oops, blame it on the genes and our necessity to produce!" Like I said, using the spread seeds argument...You want to be planting seeds in other women so you can have up to 10 different baby mommas? By using that logic of being scientifically programmed to cheat, that is what is meant. When a human male in a monogamous relationship has promiscuous sex with random women, he has no guarantee that he is impregnating anyone anyways. Men cheat behind their women's back not because they want to spread their sperm and reproduce (such as is the case with polygamous relationships and families in ancient civilizations and today). No. They cheat because of their weakness in moral character and they want new *!+#%. Simple as that. How about having repeated sex with your girl in your monogamous relationship? It gets boring. Well, not for you then. 

Men claiming they are sperm spreaders and genetically programmed to cheat are using a flawed logic. Sperm-spreading is for fish, not men.Aren't men, and in general human beings, supposed to further evolve than a primal chimp? How about controlling your bodies through your minds and making rational and logical decisions and not cheat in a monogamous relationship? Like I said, you make that choice to cheat. As a capable human being, you have self control to not cheat if you do not want to.  

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Like I said to wawaweewa. That's a cop out argument that men tend to use to justify why cheating happens.

Men are scientifically programmed to cheat? You know there are studies out there that claim women are genetically and scientifically predisposed to cheat too? Back in ancient times, or in other civilizations where men are/were with multiple women, it is because of the way that society is/was constructed. Plus, guaranteed that MOST of the time, polygamy was accepted by all parties. But, we have evolved beyond that and the way we function in society now is different. If you want to go mess around with many different women and your girl agrees with it, then all the more power to you for having an open relationship. But, if you want to cheat, then why get into a monogamous relationship? Why lie and be unfaithful to her and do it behind her back and hurt her?So you cheat on her and you'll say, "Oops, blame it on the genes and our necessity to produce!" Like I said, using the spread seeds argument...You want to be planting seeds in other women so you can have up to 10 different baby mommas? By using that logic of being scientifically programmed to cheat, that is what is meant. When a human male in a monogamous relationship has promiscuous sex with random women, he has no guarantee that he is impregnating anyone anyways. Men cheat behind their women's back not because they want to spread their sperm and reproduce (such as is the case with polygamous relationships and families in ancient civilizations and today). No. They cheat because of their weakness in moral character and they want new *!+#%. Simple as that. How about having repeated sex with your girl in your monogamous relationship? It gets boring. Well, not for you then. 

Men claiming they are sperm spreaders and genetically programmed to cheat are using a flawed logic. Sperm-spreading is for fish, not men.Aren't men, and in general human beings, supposed to further evolve than a primal chimp? How about controlling your bodies through your minds and making rational and logical decisions and not cheat in a monogamous relationship? Like I said, you make that choice to cheat. As a capable human being, you have self control to not cheat if you do not want to.  

YO!

I fully agree with this.

DF!!!

YO!

I fully agree with this.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

We haven't really evolved much to be honest. I'd think all the killing, lying, stealing just in the past century is evidence of that. 
Most men couldn't care less whether you believe this or that. Frankly, the exact reason behind it doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's common enough  to not be the exception (but it isn't the rule either). 

It wasn't about the grass begin greener. It was just about sex. Sex isn't sacred. It's sex. Is peeing sacred? Women have a hard time understanding this because they're emotional feelings are linked to their sexual activity. For men, it's different. It can be about love if shared with someone you love but it doesn't have to be. I've had sex with chicks who I wouldn't' even hang out with even if I got paid for it. 

If as a woman you realize this, I guarantee that you'll be better off. Some things you cannot change. 

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

We haven't really evolved much to be honest. I'd think all the killing, lying, stealing just in the past century is evidence of that. 
Most men couldn't care less whether you believe this or that. Frankly, the exact reason behind it doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's common enough  to not be the exception (but it isn't the rule either). 

It wasn't about the grass begin greener. It was just about sex. Sex isn't sacred. It's sex. Is peeing sacred? Women have a hard time understanding this because they're emotional feelings are linked to their sexual activity. For men, it's different. It can be about love if shared with someone you love but it doesn't have to be. I've had sex with chicks who I wouldn't' even hang out with even if I got paid for it. 

If as a woman you realize this, I guarantee that you'll be better off. Some things you cannot change. 

Scenario:

Say you can see the future. You get with a  guy you really like and for 1 or 2 or 3 years you have the greatest time of your life. Then he cheats. 

Knowing this, would you even start the relationship (say your memory of the future gets wiped at this point
laugh.gif
) ? 

Maybe because you actually really like the person? Equating sex exclusively with love is an error. 
It is selfish because it's a case of wanting the best of both worlds but life tends to be complicated. 

Back
Top Bottom