YO NT im crying. this is the hardest planking i've ever seen in my life!!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

Don't find it funny. Rather gormless.
Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.
No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

Makes perfect sense. Didn't even know though. Damn Aussies.

you joke, but i read that and was like "word"??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.
No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

you joke, but i read that and was like "word"??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

my thoughts exactly.
don't understand the whole planking thing anyways, although some of the more dangerous ones are funny imo

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

my thoughts exactly.
don't understand the whole planking thing anyways, although some of the more dangerous ones are funny imo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

laugh.gif
 I believe you though, thats funny

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

laugh.gif
 I believe you though, thats funny

332470082.jpg

Im the last to be too sensitive about something like this, but I agree it's not a good look. Next thing you know dudes will be standing with their necks rolled over saying they're just "hanging" in random places.

It isn't that serious but come on....

332470082.jpg

Im the last to be too sensitive about something like this, but I agree it's not a good look. Next thing you know dudes will be standing with their necks rolled over saying they're just "hanging" in random places.

It isn't that serious but come on....

Originally Posted by iYen

Planking on an airplane that's in the air.
eek.gif
I think this was the one I a few months ago on tumblr.  It's before takeoff.  I'm sure if he tried it when they were in the air, a U.S. Marshall would've tased him.  
laugh.gif

100000650190774-21120432.jpg

eek.gif
I think this was the one I a few months ago on tumblr.  It's before takeoff.  I'm sure if he tried it when they were in the air, a U.S. Marshall would've tased him.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
laugh.gif

lmao.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Planking is hilarious.
Come at me bro.

Originally Posted by shogun

eek.gif
laugh.gif

lmao.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Planking is hilarious.
Come at me bro.

Back
Top Bottom