YO NT im crying. this is the hardest planking i've ever seen in my life!!

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

51IIR5mRs4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^^^This movie is hilarious

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They're on their back #though
332470082.jpg

"Im the last to be too sensitive about something like this, but I agree it's not a good look. Next thing you know dudes will be standing with their necks rolled over saying they're just "hanging" in random places.

It isn't that serious but come on.... "

"Wow, at the guy correlating planking to slavery. haha. Get a life homeboy "

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

They're on their back #though
332470082.jpg

"Im the last to be too sensitive about something like this, but I agree it's not a good look. Next thing you know dudes will be standing with their necks rolled over saying they're just "hanging" in random places.

It isn't that serious but come on.... "

"Wow, at the guy correlating planking to slavery. haha. Get a life homeboy "

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

Don't find it funny. Rather gormless.

Makes perfect sense. Didn't even know though. Damn Aussies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ you taking that dust head seriously.

since you have no real response you resort to name calling... Dust head though?? Well here's a little something one time for ya mind...  The jokeful action of planking has roots in slavery. If you look at the pictures of the ships used in the “Middle Passage

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

Don't find it funny. Rather gormless.

Makes perfect sense. Didn't even know though. Damn Aussies.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ you taking that dust head seriously.

since you have no real response you resort to name calling... Dust head though?? Well here's a little something one time for ya mind...  The jokeful action of planking has roots in slavery. If you look at the pictures of the ships used in the “Middle Passage

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

Back
Top Bottom