Yo NT Why is MF DOOM so trash???

I downloaded that MM..Food album...%!*% was trash honestly...I see alot of people on here mention his name...Whats his best album?

I dont feel like typin out every album cuz you should hear all, so get Viktor Vaughn's Venomous Villian & Vaudeville Villian(thats DOOM under anothername) if thats to hard to find just get Madvilliany its a classic

If you think it was really trash you may never get into his music tho. Ppl think Lupe is hard to get into but DOOM's lyrics aresomethin ppl are overlooking and might not catch at all

EDIT -
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
@ changing the title prepare to back up your argument if you have any

smokin.gif

I suppose some people don't want to attempt to comprehend the complexity of his lyrics. I think that adds to his appeal. MM...Food is one of those albumsthat has to grow on you for sure, but I love it now.

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

indifferent.gif

Im Not even a DOOM stan...
But I still remember ALL Caps when I spell the mans name..
pimp.gif

i dont care if your a stan or not..whats his best album?

Doom is either for you, or he isn't. Dude have a very solid fan base for an artist who isn't really mainstream. And more than likely, you're notthe first to say he's trash. So whats your purpose of this post? To dawn something on us, that we were possibly oblivious to? Is there something you getthat we don't?

Im not even gonna respond,just got my account back
pimp.gif

Im a lil lost are you a DOOM fan or not? cuz if you're not I'd ask you how do you even kno if Operation Doomsday is good or not? if youare a fan then what is his best album. If you're not fan I don't understand why'd you listen to more than 2 of his albums to try n give him achance

smokin.gif

I would have to say Doomsday....a few joints on there had my jaw on the floor the first time I heard them. Props to Shegotgame for putting me on.

usually its either hate em or love him...dude is mad ill to me.

he grew on me tho...it took a while....I mean its easy to tell when someone can't rap...but you should probably let his%+*$ marinate

when i first heard him i thought he was trash....listened to it 2 em later and thought he was genius...he will either grow on you or you'll hate it

Back
Top Bottom