Yo NT Why is MF DOOM so trash???

there's really nobody rockin with DOOM in the Music Forum at all
I coulda sworn 3 or so years ago dudes were swearin DOOM was the second coming of Jesus in the music forum. He's aight, though I've onlylistened to Madvillainy. For some reason I liked him most on "Rock Co.Kane Flow" though.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Doom is either for you, or he isn't. Dude have a very solid fan base for an artist who isn't really mainstream. And more than likely, you're not the first to say he's trash. So whats your purpose of this post? To dawn something on us, that we were possibly oblivious to? Is there something you get that we don't?
roll.gif

couldn't have put it better

Don't worry about him, the diameter of his cylinder has him thinking on a more lofty plane of mathematics, one that substitutes letters for numbers.

laugh.gif

Yeah, DOOM is trash.

indifferent.gif
I'm salty that you would even call Doom wack, go to youtubeand type in "monkey suite" if your not feeling that beat and flow its just not fro you.

I coulda sworn 3 or so years ago dudes were swearin DOOM was the second coming of Jesus in the music forum. He's aight, though I've only listened to Madvillainy. For some reason I liked him most on "Rock Co.Kane Flow" though
Seeing that I wasn't messin with NT hardbody like that then Id like to know where all those dudes went then. You gotta understand with every "new" artist ppl get put on to that has dope beats and great lyrics, whether they are mainstream or not there will be hype. Same with Papoose andLupe but the hype dies down after awhile and ppl take it for what it is. If anybody was rockin with DOOM since Mr. Hood would kinda know he wouldnt get out themainstream I mean dude has been in the game longer than most. I only started really listening to dude with that King Geedorah n Black Bastards albums n I didntput together that dude had like umpteen other rap names.

To dudes sayin he is trash, please explain it what makes him garbage. Is it cuz you dont understand what he is sayin?(probably wont admit that)

smokin.gif

Your opinion on the subject is is worthless. Your crediblity has vanished, since December '07 was the first time you heard DOOM.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sole For Real

laugh.gif
Of course NT'ers are gonna defend dude. He's one of NT's favorite rappers
laugh.gif
behind Joey, Lupe, and Jay Z.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i never even see DOOM's named mentioned on here with peoplesayin hes trash.

2damnfresh whats wrong with you. you asked whats his best material, people told you. if you dont like it, keep it moving. no ones gonna change their opinion onDOOM because of what you think. its music, everyone has different tastes
smh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
gtfoohwtbs
roll.gif
roll.gif

xBuddha Blessx speaks the truth, a lot of haters just don't get it, if they did, they wouldn't hate. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by Sole For Real

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
behind Joey, Lupe, and Jay Z.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i never even see DOOM's named mentioned on here with people sayin hes trash.

2damnfresh whats wrong with you. you asked whats his best material, people told you. if you dont like it, keep it moving. no ones gonna change their opinion on DOOM because of what you think. its music, everyone has different tastes
smh.gif

Truth...

And Dude that he quoted named four rappers that could in some one's Top 5 easily...

Exception of Doom, Hov, Lu, Joe This Year..........
pimp.gif

Some of his stuff I love, some of his stuff I can't really get into.

He really isn't trash, though... just unorthodox.

A few years ago you would have thought he was the best rapper ever just going on what NT told you.

Originally Posted by The37thChamber

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

i've found that the people who call MF Doom garbage or trash are not the most intelligent of people. Doom's complex lyrics appeal to a curtain kind of audience: an audience smart enough to comprehend what he's spitting
laugh.gif
for the record i think Doom is a very underrated lyricist. he needs to work on his stage presence though. other than that, i f's with dude pause
glasses.gif

You mean certain?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

DOOM is a legend

ever heard of KMD?
or 3rd bass?

and this doesn't sound good?

i'm not saying DOOM is the savior of hip hop
but it sounds like some of you guys are listening to Juelz Santana with your poor grammar.
indifferent.gif

Yo, let people who enjoy his music be.

If his music is such trash, then why you taking even two minutes of your time to create threads about dude?

Dude sucks hard. One time we were at the pool hall and my friend threw his song on to try to impress me or something...long story short, he's hot dookieand there is a reason he is not mainstream.

^and there's a reason why soulja boy is mainstream?
come on. your arguement is invalid.

As if mainstream = talented or good... I'll take MF DOOM over damn near any three mainstream artists.

not that who u associate with makes a difference or anything
but if the wu is rockin wit doom then im rockin wit em.
any updates on that ghostface and doom collabo

oh yea and dude is just plain raw
smokin.gif

i've found that the people who call MF Doom garbage or trash are not the most intelligent of people. Doom's complex lyrics appeal to a curtain kind of audience: an audience smart enough to comprehend what he's spitting

MF Doom is the Donnie Darko of rap. Overated by people who think liking either property makes them seem smart. The above is a typical argument. "If youdon't like MF Doom, you're not smart enough!" Uh yeah, or you just have different musical taste.

And dude's whole gimick is lame. Wearing a mask so you people don't get caught up in your looks, as if anyone off the internet gives a @%+%.

Back
Top Bottom