Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

You sound a little defensive about those pics.
How did he change the rap game?
Before Ye =, you were getting ZERO play if you were a rapper who came from the burbs. 

Now, the list is pretty long of rappers who really don't have street cred.

Before Ye =, you were getting ZERO play if you were a rapper who came from the burbs. 

Now, the list is pretty long of rappers who really don't have street cred.
Really?

Em aside. 

What about Pharrell he brought skateboarding to the forefront of the rap game, and created a fresh sound that was WIDELY received. 

Eminem went to Lincoln High School in Warren Michigan.

Warren is a city in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The 2010 census places the city's population at 134,056,[5] making Warren the largest city in Macomb County, the third largest city in Michigan, and Metro Detroit's largest suburb.

Not from the burbs, huh?

Last edited:
I aint know kanye was from the burbs, i just thought he wasnt easily influenced by his surroundings like kendrick

Eminem went to Lincoln High School in Warren Michigan.
Warren is a city in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The 2010 census places the city's population at 134,056,[5] making Warren the largest city in Macomb County, the third largest city in Michigan, and Metro Detroit's largest suburb.
Not from the burbs, huh?
i stand corrected.

although I think the dude was trying to say kanye was the first middle class rapper, which em was not. but yeah, my b

Last edited:
i stand corrected.

although I think the dude was trying to say kanye was the first middle class rapper, which em was not. but yeah, my b

wait i always thought eminem lived in a trailer park and was dead beat broke........... basing my facts of 8 mile and his songs tho >D

Y'all dudes just talk out of your *** to trump up Kanye's accomplishments with ZERO fact checking. It's sad really. Then y'all wanna pat each other on the back when y'all think you're right and most of what has been said can be easily picked apart. :smh:

I just get a laugh at how personally y'all take it all though. So carry on. :lol:

And Eminem not being relevant is besides the point. Who gives a **** really? The point is there's a bunch of bs floating around in this thread and it's mostly wrong.

Last edited:

i stand corrected.

wait i always thought eminem lived in a trailer park and was dead beat broke........... basing my facts of 8 mile and his songs tho >D
his fam was dead broke and he moved around a lot but i guess the area which he lived in was a suburb of Detroit

Say word?
i love will but come on man he didnt cuss in any song dude was basically kid friendly
mean.gif
so rappers need to cuss in their music for it to sound good to you?

Y'all dudes just talk out of your *** to trump up Kanye's accomplishments with ZERO fact checking. It's sad really. Then y'all wanna pat each other on the back when y'all think you're right and most of what has been said can be easily picked apart.
mean.gif

I just get a laugh at how personally y'all take it all though. So carry on.
laugh.gif

And Eminem not being relevant is besides the point. Who gives a **** really? The point is there's a bunch of bs floating around in this thread and it's mostly wrong.
You sound mad though, but saying cats take it personally SMH.

What I don't get about Ye haters is when they say he's an ******* now, or recently. He was a cocky arrogant *** way before he was big. He always thought he was that dude. Perfect example of fake it until you make it.

I mean my dude comparing acts like nappy roots to ye's impact out here. 

What other rapper from the burbs got a 30 page thread on here from a interview video?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom