You Have No Business In The Hood If....

Syrup sandwiches
Butter sandwiches
Fried bologna sandwiches
Black box split to every room
Watered down juice
Having delivery food make your after hours pickup
Put out ciggs halfway or split ciggs with someone

Wen a crackhead asks you for the short and its damb near the line.

Dat dude that packs a loosie on the counter or the back of his thumb.

Wen a crackhead asks you for the short and its damb near the line.

Dat dude that packs a loosie on the counter or the back of his thumb.

We would have also accepted back/top of the fist.

Guilty :lol:

Last edited:
Lossies around me are 3 100s for a dollar.

I remember wen i went to Chicago and this dude workin outside a hotel asked for one and he gave me a dollar.

That was the first time i realized how ridiculously expensive cigs were in big cities.

I didn't smoke wen i weny to ny but i dont eem want to know

Stoge prices in NY was the reason it made it real easy to quit.

Might as well just buy trees. It's about as easy to smoke that all over NYC as it is a cig right now.

Last edited:

Surprised i haven't seen the ritz crackers with bologna and cheese mentioned yet. Y'all ain't hood.
mean.gif
ritz crackers? oh you fancy huh 
mean.gif

what yall know but these 
When these were done my mother would fill them with something else like rice or sugar

Surprised i haven't seen the ritz crackers with bologna and cheese mentioned yet. Y'all ain't hood.
mean.gif
Ritz? If ya ballin

This is where its at fam
My aunt bought these. Breakfast at her house was this and vienna sausages some days

.....If you and all your homies ain't have the exact same home address with the exception of a letter and a number
nerd.gif

When you know cats that do dirt because they openly tell everyone, but somehow that info would never ever leave the hood.

Last edited:
If you never heard of or eaten at a China Cafe or China Cafe II 

If you never had a candy lady on your block 

If you never heard of anybody "freakin" a black and mild 

If you've never heard a disagreement about cigarillo prefernces ( swisher >> )

You never been to party that got shot up after the police left

Never paid for food with food stamps with **** like the declaration of independence bein signed on it

Never paid a few bucks in change for gas

Havent had to go like a week or 2 eating top ramen til someone reupped with stamps

The donut shop doesnt sell chicken, cigs, chimichangas, n incense burners

You kant tell what time it is when the ghetto bird start flyin at nite

You aint got at least one uncle, kuzn, neighbor, n homie servin at least 2 years n at least one of the chicks ya ****n got a baby daddy in the joint

Last edited:
I don't think this is hood. I think you were just broke.
First, I never lived in the hood growing up, just was in the projects everyday for about 8 years of my childhood. I had everything I wanted and more growing up. These are the things I experienced during my time there.

Bruh said weapons out of Window screens :rofl: :rofl:
:lol: This is how we made our TMNT weapons. Take the long ends and break em in half and connect them with the rubber cord from the screen to make chucks, or just use the two halves as a sais. The long ends were used for the bo and katana.

Who the hell has an axe handle in their house tho? Dude clearly grew up in a favela, that's a step below hood. 

The projects bruh

If you don't anyone that drives a ebony black 1999 Hyundai Elantra on black wheels.

Back
Top Bottom