You Have No Business In The Hood If....

If you were never told optimos burn slower
Yes! 
roll.gif

Never slide down the stairs in a plastic clothes bucket when you were a kid :lol:.

Woke up to eggs and sausage served on Thursdays newspaper.

If you never used cardboard boxes to slide down the stairs or hills.
If you never used carboard boxes and foil to make wrestling belts.
If you never seen a play wrestling match get serious because someone did the signature move for real.

Things posted above might not be just hood activities lol.

If you never seen best friends damn near kill each other over a dice game. Im talking guns pulled.

If you never had the "holiday kool-aid" with the cut up lemons, ice, sugar and 7-up mixed in it

Last edited:

If your fam used grocery bags for trash bags hooked onto a cabinet.
Ah, the good old days.

Some of these things I didn't even realize until I moved out of my parents apartment. I don't think we ever owned a garbage can.:lol:

:lol: Fam I get into arguments with my mom over this now because she's so used to it. Like ma, the trashcan is right there and we got trash bags.
:rofl:

Been there. When you catch yourself lecturing your parents.:lol:

boy i almost died the first time i encountered a water bug in brooklyn.....ya boy was like what kind of super roach is this.....stepped on the sonbitc#, went to get a paper to toss it, and that b was gone.......i aint sleep till we got his ***...lol

Lmao down in miami we have those big mf's that could fly. I remember one night I seen one flying around my room. I swat it down and went to the kitchen to get some paper tissues to pick it up. I go back to my room and that thing was gone. My dumb*** thought everything was sweet until that mf came back and flew rite on my tv screen

if you can't roll a blunt

an i don't even smoke, but

i roll a tight one, i also can roll a nice burrito......how do i know?

i was a cook, a damn good cook also.......hard work but rewarding

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom