You Just Can't Do This...SMH. And 1?

Thats a love tap on the courts on dyckman.
School is overreacting

And dude with the sunglasses needs some ***. Moral policing and ****.

Avon did worse in above the rim and still kept playing.

What's your rationale for the school overreacting? Just curious...

Haven’t other college players legit brawled and only got suspended from the team and conference for 3-7 games? Being barred sounds like he lost his scholarship or they’re making him fail out of school.

Other players have been accused of rape/assault/drug charges and held onto their academic standing for atleast that semester

The team and conference should have immediately suspended him 3-5 games and been proactive. When things go viral, places tend to overreact.

Should’ve done a Chris Paul or that white dude from duke and low blowed him in the nuts. This almost feels like a witch hunt.

Thats a love tap on the courts on dyckman.
School is overreacting

And dude with the sunglasses needs some ***. Moral policing and ****.

Avon did worse in above the rim and still kept playing.

Nah there’s no way to minimize that. And if that happened at dyckman or any other hood court there would be a riot guaranteed. That’s enough that if that was my family or even myself at the very least I’m doing my research and shooting his house up. No excuse for that. No real g would condone that either

He should be thankful that’s all that’s happening. He’s lucky other kid didn’t get knocked out and land of his head wrong. That was a malicious hit.

Hard intentional foul gets you suspended from school ? Banned from campus or whatever. and he (presumably) is paying tuition?

Nah. Over punishing for a silly foul.
I guess the issue is you are trying to belittle the act as a silly foul in a little game.

What you do in the scope of the game SHOULD be tried as if you did that nonsense to someone in the street.

Being under the whistle doesn't make it any less serious.

Back
Top Bottom