You Just Can't Do This...SMH. And 1?

Dude should be dropped from the program permanently, with no recourse or possibility of getting back on. From a sporting standpoint that was disgusting.

On tape everything about him seems ho, from the calculated glance at the referee to inventing a phantom foul to justify the act.

Would be ridiculous to kick him out the school though, or to impede his degree progress in any way aside from stripping him of athletic scholarship $.

Son should have gotten his **** split after the game.

Thats the type of **** you check your own teammates for. I wouldn't even want dude back on my team after that. Ain't no telling what a dude like that would even do to his own teammates in practice.

Son clearly air balls a 3 pt'er, so his retaliation is to "sucker punch" the opposing player on the other team that makes his 3 pt'er.................... ***** ****, that guy is definitely getting jumped if this same **** was done in the playgrounds no doubt.

The argument over the "severity" of the punishment is whatever........but he deserved his punishment at the very least. SMH

That's assault.

What's worse is I kept wondering when I saw this earlier there had to be a reason dude did this. Not just cuz the kid makes 3s.

Then I see that weak *** no foul play on the other end dude was crying about. Makes him even more ***** made for that sneak hit.

Hard intentional foul gets you suspended from school ? Banned from campus or whatever. and he (presumably) is paying tuition?

Nah. Over punishing for a silly foul.
silly foul?

he wasn't even involved in the play, looks like he's upset he lost his man, guy hit the shot then legit decked him in the face.

you don't do that period unless youre scum. ive played with scum, trust me. someone shoulda whooped his *** if you want my honest opinion.

that look like a wwe elbow foh :smh:

more than flagrant.

just imagine how this would play out in the nba today :smh::lol:

Holy crap you’re blind

Ehh it was petty but still an overeaction by the school. A one game suspension at most to teach him a lesson about sportsmanship blah blah.

Now if the victim wanted the smoke then he has all the reason. doesnt seem like he did and actually played the rest of the game.

He gettin jumped in the locker room
1*WaudDDHYV3wGsHaHbRrwxA.gif

:rofl: @ how the ref just looks at him while he's on the ground

Back
Top Bottom