You know what, #%@! Chick-Fil-A!

When you call them out on it, you're a bully who likes to argue.

When they do it, they're supposedly respectful and engaged in "just talking." 

They think they're a protected class. 
You're not a bully. Anyone with a clue knows your shtick. You jump at any chance you have to step on those of faith.
False.

You project your "faith" or "belief" or whatever AS AN ASPECT OF WHO YOU ARE. 

If you do that, then you can't be surprised for it to be used against you. 

I don't care what you believe, but if you're going to use it as a source of your argument, then yes, its fair game. 
 There is indeed a difference between talking and arguing.
I'm sure you believe that only you do the former and not the latter, right?

You're the archetype of reasonable, productive discourse, right? 
The thing that is most laughable is your notions of "backing down ". I have 0 need to argue my beliefs with you or anyone else. So based on past arguments we've had, why am I obligated to go back and forth with you when I know the outcome? No opinion will be changed. Its not going to enlightened either one of us. What would be the point?
So, don't
roll.gif

You don't have to respond to anything you don't want to. I don't get why you get offended that... *gasp* SOMEONE might actually respond to your arguments. 

Surprise! In the real world, people actually don't issue their arguments in a vacuum. 

its like you expect to just say what you want and get offended that anyone might actually want to follow up on that.

How dare someone speak on what i've said! How dare they, indeed! 
roll.gif

You said I pm'ed you twice. Yes. That is fact. Now did you mention the 2nd pm was just an article about the shooters doctor becoming worried as the time passed that he was not only a danger to himself but others as well?
So? 

You still PM'd me on some "you don't really understand jesus" tip. 

Save it. 

You have no respect for those of differing beliefs than that of yours .
What is respect to you?

Will I protect your right TO believe what you want? Sure. I'd fight for that on your behalf. I wouldn't want the ability to think what I want taken from me either.

Do I respect WHAT you believe? No. Not at all. I don't have to shield my criticism of that either.

Being a christian doesn't mean you're protected from criticism, nor does it mean just because you have an opinion that it can't go unchallenged. 
Do I want or care for your respect? No. I don't care.
Ok. 

...and? 
 Will I argue with you about my faith? No.
So stop using it as the source of your arguments.

You can't say "as a christian..." and then expect that not to be used against you. 
Don't care to. Why waste time? What's the point? The pm's intention wasn't that. You turned it into that.
Son, you said it was a blessing that one little girl got saved and 14 others died...
mean.gif

But nah, thats not religious at all... 
eyes.gif

Son, you said it was a blessing that one little girl got saved and 14 others died...

YET ANOTHER CASE of you misquoting or making up something to benefit your argument. Can you NOT read?

Why do you keep saying little girl? The person we were originally speaking on was the grown woman who almost walked into his apartment but didn't. ADULT FEMALE. Not the little girl. Anyone who read that PM can see that.

So?

It was yet another case of you beefing things up in your favor that weren't accurate. You make mountains out of molehills. Its what you do.

You don't have to respond to anything you don't want to. I don't get why you get offended that... *gasp* SOMEONE might actually respond to your arguments.

Surprise! In the real world, people actually don't issue their arguments in a vacuum.

its like you expect to just say what you want and get offended that anyone might actually want to follow up on that.

Its not about someone disagreeing with me. I have not 1 problem with that.

Last edited:
YET ANOTHER CASE of you misquoting or making up something to benefit your argument. Can you NOT read?

Why do you keep saying little girl? The person we were originally speaking on was the grown woman who almost walked into his apartment but didn't. ADULT FEMALE. Not the little girl. Anyone who read that PM can see that.
FEMALE.

Happy?

Still doesn't change the fact that you think your god saved ONE by allowing 14 others to die.

Thats not misquoting you. You're missing the central point.

YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOUR INCOMPETENT DIETY ALLOWED 14 PEOPLE TO DIE TO "BLESS" ONE WOMANS LIFE.

PERIOD.
So?

It was yet another case of you beefing things up in your favor that weren't accurate. You make mountains out of molehills. Its what you do.
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT PM ME TO PROMOTE THE IDEA OF DIVINE INTERVENTION?

Its not about someone disagreeing with me. I have not 1 problem with that.
SO WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING??? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
FEMALE.

Happy?

Still doesn't change the fact that you think your god saved ONE by allowing 14 others to die.

Thats not misquoting you. You're missing the central point.

YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOUR INCOMPETENT DIETY ALLOWED 14 PEOPLE TO DIE TO "BLESS" ONE WOMANS LIFE.

PERIOD.

What?! Where did I say anywhere, "God allowed 14 people to die to save that woman"?

YOU ARE PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

:lol: You are truly something else.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT PM ME TO PROMOTE THE IDEA OF DIVINE INTERVENTION?

I have yet to master the new quoting but I was talking about you beefing up the fact I messaged you twice. In the second PM you brought up God or anything pertaining to religion before me. I made 0 mention until you did and that was in response.

Seems like you're a bit obsessed.

Srs question:  how in the holy hell does buddy have 1200+ posts in 26 days of the new NT being up and running?  47+ posts/day?

C'mon son.   
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Srs question:  how in the holy hell does buddy have 1200+ posts in 26 days of the new NT being up and running?  47+ posts/day?

C'mon son.   :smh:  :lol:
I dont think he's the top poster most days though. Rice Boy 45 stays on the leader board and I see 6 Rings MJ a lot. Although today, yea Sillyputty barely edges out Zyzz for the crown.

FutureMD
(59 posts)
#2.
Zyzz
(57 posts)
#3.
Poohdini816
(38 posts)
#4.
DatZNasty
(37 posts)
#5.
Peep Game
(36 posts)

#6.
MrONegative
(36 posts)
#7.
Feli26
(35 posts)
#8.
MMG
(33 posts)
#9.
6 rings MJ
(29 posts)
#10.
LyonBC1
(29 posts)

Most Active Forum Threads:

lmao..yall dudes cray...read thru the last few pages and aint see one thing about chicken sandwiches..lol

i sat there and thought to myself...if it was the topic i loved most in life, and was most knowledgeable about, would i still sit here and argue with strangers for 40 pages??? like...does one even have a life to be able to do this??probably not... reminds me of cartman in the war of warcraft episode...

dude probly has his dukes bring down pizza rolls and change his pee bottles cause he's too busy slam dunking on internet folks wit his intellect..

crazy man, the things people put their efforts into...chicken sandwiches and calling religion magic..thats whats hot in the streets no??

smh@yall

get a friend man..damn

lmao..yall dudes cray...read thru the last few pages and aint see one thing about chicken sandwiches..lol
I tried to talk about chicken sandwiches but then these Black Atheist Israelites got mad.

fine then I'm gonna get coffee at Starbucks since they support gay marriage. 

I hope your happy that God blessed you with life today, but let my uncle die last week. 

I better get hella reps for this.

MAN! I just got back from a real Chick-Fil-A for the first time ever.

I had a spicy chicken sandwich with that Polynesian sauce 
eek.gif

That mess was CRACK 
glasses.gif

But then you are supporting bigots or something

you could claim buying food from any fast food or grocery store is in some way or another supporting something negative
If we're gravediggin this thread, quoted for truth.

CFA has been my post-workout meal for a while. I get a 12 piece nug meal with yogurt/granola, and a small fries on the side (cuz i love them waffle fries). Honey for the chicken, ketchup for the fries, and a half sweet/unsweet tea
nthat.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How you gonna "quoted for truth" yourself?

For shame 
laugh.gif

I'm so glad my Unlucky SB's didn't go to you. 
wink.gif
Talk about the mentality of a child. Business is business- stays separate from personal issues (i've never had any complaints about the way i do business). Some people dont like my honesty, or my sense of humor/personality
ohwell.gif
(OH WELL)
What are you talking about?

Honesty means nothing when you are consistently honestly wrong. 
eyes.gif

So Chick-Fil-A owner believes marriage is between a man and a woman.  That's their belief.  Who cares?  Not every business owner in society has to align to everyone's beliefs.  To all they gay people, get over it.  If you don't want to eat at Chick-Fil-A, then don't!  No need to make it a bigger issue.  I really don't see how one man's views effects your life in any sort of way.  Your real concern should be the US Courts and the legalization of gay marriage.  

So Chick-Fil-A owner believes marriage is between a man and a woman.  That's their belief.  Who cares?  Not every business owner in society has to align to everyone's beliefs.  To all they gay people, get over it.  If you don't want to eat at Chick-Fil-A, then don't!  No need to make it a bigger issue.  I really don't see how one man's views effects your life in any sort of way.  Your real concern should be the US Courts and the legalization of gay marriage.  
Zeus forbid people have an opinion and like to share it against a company. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom