You know what, #%@! Chick-Fil-A!

I would stop eating CFA if there was a similar chicken franchise available to me with more progressive/secular ideologies.

Think I'm gonna make that my life's mission. Gonna open up a fried chicken sandwich spot and call it Chicken of the Earth.

A few NT'ers said they'd contribute to a GoFundMe for me to create a startup. Need you now more than ever, @fenixconnexion. , @grimeyy , Coromanti Coromanti .

I would stop eating CFA if there was a similar chicken franchise available to me with more progressive/secular ideologies.

Think I'm gonna make that my life's mission. Gonna open up a fried chicken sandwich spot and call it Chicken of the Earth.

A few NT'ers said they'd contribute to a GoFundMe for me to create a startup. Need you now more than ever, @fenixconnexion. , @grimeyy , Coromanti Coromanti .

Link me dawg. I'm a poor boy but I got something for more chicken

Bingo. Plus their service is good, they aren’t stingy with the sauces like other places are.

Chick Fil a is good in my book.

I'd honestly be fine without Chick-fil-a. It's taking way too long to hit Red status on their app and I'm pretty sure I like Popeye's more overall. But the closest popeye's is 20+ mins away while I got 3 Chick-fil-a within 10.

So I keep going.

For my money there's a restaurant near work that does a nashville hot chicken sandwich that destroys any other. Best Chicken sandwich I've ever had. but's like $15 plus

Not happening.

Product is too damn good.

Truitt Cathy is in his grave laughing hysterically and muttering racial epithets.

Canes mediocre?

Best tenders ever.

Always fresh, never dry, sauce is crack.

Yes, I want the smoke!

Those tenders are average as F***!

The sauce is pretty good though.

There was a time when Cane's wouldn't post the nutrition info on their menu because its SO incredibly bad for you. I'm never eating that crap again.

CFA is good, but I'd take Shake Shack's chicken sandwich over CFA's 9 times out of 10.
0.jpg

Fire.

Those tenders are average as F***!

The sauce is pretty good though.

There was a time when Cane's wouldn't post the nutrition info on their menu because its SO incredibly bad for you. I'm never eating that crap again.

Come find me!

I was underwhelmed with Canes. Shake shack does make a damn good chicken sammich though. I might have to go there for lunch tomorrow.

I’m fiendin for some howlin rays though. I got a skip the line pass for them Ima use when I’m back in LA.

If you think Canes is doing something special I feel sorry for you. There is/was a spot in Tallahassee called Guthrie’s that’s been doing exactly...EXACTLY what Canes is doing for almost 40 years.

Ehh this whole convo is aboit fat people's food . We ain't singling out Canes for being fat here.

No it’s not.

My friend explained his refusal to eat chick fil a by saying that every time he would crunch on a waffle fry or fried chicken sandwich he could hear a white person calling him the dreaded n-word.

Now yes, that’s dramatic, but this is about more than it just being unhealthy “fat people’s food” as you called it.

THAT part of the discussion was about CFA vs Canes. In terms of TASTE and if Canes was a suitable replacement based on TASTE .

This last 0.5 of the page moved away from the "issues" of the main topic.

If you think Canes is doing something special I feel sorry for you. There is/was a spot in Tallahassee called Guthrie’s that’s been doing exactly...EXACTLY what Canes is doing for almost 40 years.

I dont think anyone said Canes is doing something special. Not a fan of the sandwich but they make good chicken fingers, and who doesnt like that sauce and texas toast. Its a solid tasty meal

Im not a fan of CFAs soggy nuggets tbh but i like that spicy chicken sandwich as well as the breakfast menu and the other options (milkshakes and whatnot) so for me, its kinda hard to compare the two with Canes menu being so limited. I enjoy both when i have them, but i dont go out of my way

Canes mediocre?

Best tenders ever.

Always fresh, never dry, sauce is crack.

Yes, I want the smoke!

Glad you brought up Guthrie's, tr1ll! Was just about to say the same thing. Chicken is WAY better, and the sauce is basically the same.

Koopa I know we stay in the same area. We got Guthrie's starting to pop up all over the place around here. Give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom