You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When the last person who ate the cereal leaves the plastic open and doesn't clip or fold it!

eek.gif

The real question here is where are they still serving Fruitopia ?

I havent seen that stuff in 10 years... wonder how old that pic is ?
Churches.

My neighbors, going at it at 2 in the morning.

I have class in the morning b:x

F bombs left and right.
Want to make it awkward?

blast a orgy through your surround sound. Want to make it stop flatout? blast geh pr-n from another room til sunrise. I hope you got some Dre Beats.

My neighbors, going at it at 2 in the morning.

I have class in the morning b:x

F bombs left and right.
Maybe they getting that 5-6 hour session in 
laugh.gif

i hate when i hang out with 2 co workers and they sometimes talk among themselves in their native language... i just think its rude
Just start talking to yourself in a different language. Problem solved.
When the last person who ate the cereal leaves the plastic open and doesn't clip or fold it!
Or when they leave enough in the bag for half a bowl

Or when you pour cereal n you're left with a dust bowl

Or when you pour a bowl then find there is only enough milk to wet the bottom 8th of the bowl (Word to Craig in Friday)

When you think you're finished taking a dump, and just as you're about to get off the toilet...more **** comes out :stoneface: :stoneface:

^Dat angus control..

So called "professionals" that dont know how to make professional phone. You pick up the phone and they just start talking,

Wait? How are you??

when people dont close the pizza box after grabbing a slice. keep that **** closed so it stays hot and fresh

i hate when i hang out with 2 co workers and they sometimes talk among themselves in their native language... i just think its rude

Nah, it IS rude. Completely disregarding your presence. Not as bad but one time my friend convinced me to go chill with him and his coworker and they were talking business the whole time and I'm just standing there invisible

this is not serious but it is annoying nonetheless when i reply to a friends facebook post and then somebody else will reply and i keep getting notifications...i dont care what other people have to say damn :smh:

Is it okay da t I walk da opposite direction of the track cuz. I dont want to be walking a whole lap to change

When you have the powerball number right and all the others wrong :x

Last edited:
^ speaking of which, this lady got every number but the powerball correct. She won 2 million but woulda got 92 mill with the powerball.

When people leave trash in your car... :smh:

Dawg, take your ******* bottles and **** with you. And stop ******* leaving fries in the seat. The **** homie. You eat like a 6 yr old.

Last edited:
People acting like they want to buy my gear and then flaking at the last minute or not responding.  Pisses me off so much.

not that it grinds my gears now...but back in the single life days...when a certified bonafide j.o. then all of a sudden wanna act brand new and wanna turn they life around or want to be treated like a lady ah something...

Im like yea I get it you been to church etc... but don't start trying to act like you deserve respect and to be treated decent with me. Take that "ive turn my life around...ive found Christ" etc... mess to someone else. I met you as a j.o. and I expect you to act like a j.o.

People touching my music in da car ..people taking their sweet time to shop and then buy a sandwich when I told dem to be fast .. fats why I like doing stuff by myself a lot unless its dinner or movies those are a tossup

^ :lol: even best friends getting looked at sideways for doing some **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom