You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

The media actin like loopitah nooyongo da first fine dark skinnded woman.

Or how every weirdo nowadays is branded a "genius"

Complex magazine and everything involved with them.

I swear their "lists" are BS and half the time they lurk NT just for topics...

Oh yeah, I hate when I'm shopping, and the clerk is being cool at first, and asks "sir, can I help you?" I reply, " no, not right now, I'm fine, I'm looking for now". And then in two more minutes, "sir, do you need help?", then I'm thinking to myself, "no, I can afford to shop here, and I can see by myself, thank you".

Oh yeah, I hate when I'm shopping, and the clerk is being cool at first, and asks "sir, can I help you?" I reply, " no, not right now, I'm fine, I'm looking for now". And then in two more minutes, "sir, do you need help?", then I'm thinking to myself, "no, I can afford to shop here, and I can see by myself, thank you".
Or when they start following you around the store or looking at every little thing you do, making you feel mad uncomfortable. They'll be sitting and once you step foot in, they get up and don't leave your sight, worse than a stage 5 clinger. I give them a dirty look every time or say loudly "this store sucks, all they do is follow you like I'm going to steal something"

Or when they start following you around the store or looking at every little thing you do, making you feel mad uncomfortable. They'll be sitting and once you step foot in, they get up and don't leave your sight, worse than a stage 5 clinger. I give them a dirty look every time or say loudly "this store sucks, all they do is follow you like I'm going to steal something"
I always say "Quick grab **** n run" as I'm leaving 
laugh.gif
 Can't stand that prejudice, I don't even dress that way anymore n it still happens. Ignorance is a helluva drug 
mean.gif

Re: complex, I'm gonna add buzzfeed, bleacher report, upworthy, and every lame list/media aggregator site that has no journalistic or informative value but somehow ends up all over my social media

Are you guys completely ignoring the Indian crack bruh just said?

You mean this?

When you go into shoe stores. you not really looking to buy, but just want to browse around and see what they got.

Once you step in tho "cuzzin what size? My friend what size you need i give you good deal. You like these? I give you good deal, here try them on cuzzin"

Grinds my gears when people post an add in online classifieds 20 times in a row like you can't see just one post. if you have what I'm looking for ill more than likely see your add. Making me see your crappy stuff 20 times doesn't make me want it.

I always say "Quick grab **** n run" as I'm leaving 
laugh.gif
 Can't stand that prejudice, I don't even dress that way anymore n it still happens. Ignorance is a helluva drug 
mean.gif
lol whats funny in my younger days I use to hang with these hella preppy good clean personified looking white chicks and they would actually at first I didn't know but later knew... they would use me as a decoy and str8 up steal in various certain department stores... hell one time one of the chicks stole a belt right off a mannequin while in nordstroms...

lol whats funny in my younger days I use to hang with these hella preppy good clean personified looking white chicks and they would actually at first I didn't know but later knew... they would use me as a decoy and str8 up steal in various certain department stores... hell one time one of the chicks stole a belt right off a mannequin while in nordstroms...
:rofl: did you at least smash?

It really grinds my gears when someone calls me and they're talking to someone else, like really? You called me bruh, please don't disregard my time.

Last edited:
I hate those damn bathroom sinks that shoot out 2 seconds worth of water, with the hand sensor being delayed to hell in the first place.

I almost hopped out of my bed and started swinging on air word to Cuba Gooding Jr. This **** gets me so tight :lol:

It really grinds my gears when someone calls me and they're talking to someone else, like really? You called me bruh, please don't disregard my time.

Man :smh:

Last edited:
Right!! But when you hang up on em, they call back && got the nerve to hit you with the 'why did you just hang up on me?' :lol: like come on now..

Another one is when someone in your vicinity answers their phone && this happens...

"Hello?"
*nothing*
"Hello??"
*nada*
"Hellooo???"
*zilch*
*cycle continues for another 30 seconds, with more emphasis on each hello*

After two, MAYBE THREE attempts at saying hello, if I don't hear anything it's time to hang up...stepdad will literally spend a solid minute doing this **** && it infuriates me :lol: >:

Wen a bum asks u for money and u say all I got is a card, then they ask u if u can go to an atm and u say no and they get mad.

really.

Last edited:
When you on the bus and somebody opens up their food and starts to eat it...

1. Why can't you just wait till you reach your destination to eat your food?

2. 95% of the time it's something that smells straight up horrible. :x

Back
Top Bottom