You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When people try to be funny at another person's expense. People that are really funny don't need to make fun of others to exude their humor effectively.

Having to eat my nachos all quiet && **** in the movie theater due to not wanting to be too loud...cheese be gettin all cold :lol: :smh:

Wen a bum asks u for money and u say all I got is a card, then they ask u if u can go to an atm and u say no and they get mad.

really.

That's why you just say NO, not that them getting mad is even a problem. When people ask for hand outs period it kinda makes me just think like "man go away".

Last edited:
My neighbors, going at it at 2 in the morning.

I have class in the morning b:x

F bombs left and right.

You should fap with your volume all the way up next time they are *******.

The awkwardness would be monumental.

Plug speakers into your PC/notebook

I hate when people say they are bored with nothin to do and sleep all day. (Lost internet due to pirating) yet they won't do there dam dishes or clean up after themselves. ..

When is see somebody say "LULZ" in a post

I always picture a snotty-nosed lil brat when I repeat that word in my head

When people feel the need to talk about sneakers with me when I know for a fact they aren't interested. Just because I like sneakers it doesn't mean you gotta cater to me, I can talk about other things too.

:lol: homie is smangin' the hell outta her. Flourishing in them yambs.

Nicholas-Cage-Tries-Not-To-Laugh.gif

Every time i go to the gas station, theres that one guy/girl asking ppl for some gas :smh:. Then they get mad becuase you say no.

what really really grinds my gears is wiki, bing, google etc.... and how it has made the most stupid, ignorant, unintelligent person feel as if they are smart or in the know simply by doing a quick search. Its gotta to a point to which a person will act/claim as if they are well read and knowledgeable on a variety of topics or diverse...when in actuality they just took 5 seconds to look something up real quick.

Last edited:
When people ask for a cup to get water and then they go and get soda [emoji]128530[/emoji] it's extremely difficult for a guy like me who actually gets water to get a cup now a days

Wen a bum asks u for money and u say all I got is a card, then they ask u if u can go to an atm and u say no and they get mad.

really.

This one bum chick basically demanded money from me... I felt disrespected lol she said,"Hey Gimme some money" and was smiling in my face like I was some type of sucka...I said hell naw and proceeded to go the store were she sitting in front of and buy a few items

When people ask for a cup to get water and then they go and get soda [emoji]128530[/emoji] it's extremely difficult for a guy like me who actually gets water to get a cup now a days

I do that. Come @ me bruh ... I dare you :lol:

Last edited:
i hate when i hang out with 2 co workers and they sometimes talk among themselves in their native language... i just think its rude

Back
Top Bottom