You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

People...especially dudes who take social media seriously.

Your girl showing bootymeat and tittymeat on IG (and you dont approve of that in a gf)? You just learned that you can keept getting the yambs while simultaneously looking for new p.

Your girl asking for your phone pin/pw like her life depends on it? That aint the one for you.

Your girl checking tweets, IG likes/comments, FB likes/comments? That aint the one for you.

Your girl subtweeting you or the IG equivalent instead of talking to you up front? It aint nun to cut that bish off.

This is based on an assumption that someone who alters the time on their clock remains constantly cognizant of the fact that they did this.

I set the clock in my room 3 minutes fast solely because I know that when I'm running late (specifically if I just woke up), I forget that what I'm looking at isn't the right time, giving me a little leeway. I just look at my phone for the time in every other occasion so it serves its purpose.
I believe a person KNOWS within 5 seconds that they set their own clock fast. I don't buy it

yeah , but over time it becomes normal and your 3-5 minutes is the time you go by... the mental notion of the clock being fast go away with time...
Ok. When I attempted the "set your own clock fast" experiment, I always knew it was fast. Maybe it works for some but it didn't for me. The "real" time was always in my head

Not gonna lie, I do that "set clock ahead" thing too. While it techically shouldn't have any effect since I know that it's set fast, I'm a total lazy *** when it comes to waking up in the morning and being all groggy makes me terrible at the math to figure out the real time.

I have two alarm clocks in my bedroom actually:
Clock #1: 6 minutes ahead
Clock #2 : 28 minutes ahead. Say this alarm goes off at 8:13am, it's not like I'll immediately figure out what the real time is.

The struggle is real.

Last edited:
Repeated threads .. Why can't we have an official no tip thread ? And isn't this the official things that make u mad thread?

people who dont know the difference between ethnicity and nationality

people who only "get into shape" when the weathers nice. where was you fat *** doing during december? being in shape/working out isnt seasonal.

People Who wash their hands or rinse their hands and don't dry and continue to work in the kitchen of a restaurant / bakery / donut place and let them dripping hands up on all the food

You one of them lazy sumbishes who leave in the middle of the sidewalk until two days after garbage day ?
He gotta be, otherwise nobody would care about it 
laugh.gif

So basically these quotes deserve to be in here
People sneezing without covering their mouth.

Drives me nuts.

People who call me "GUY" when they really know my name...

Good morning Guy... Whats for lunch GUY. Hey GUY, can you help me with this.....

Big Butt Latinas that cant ride D 

this. :smh:

When dudes post sloppy seminude ntthick chics in a thread completely irrelevant

Big Butt Latinas that cant ride D 

Co-workers who ask for a ride all the time :smh:

People that call and ask me to do anything at the last minute :smh:

Eff it, Im going there.

How interracial couple on TV are always white man/black women. Its hardly ever the other way around.
John Diggle's baby momma in arrow is white. Other than that I think you're right. 
Zoe Saldana alone makes him right

Eff it, Im going there.

How interracial couple on TV are always white man/black women. Its hardly ever the other way around.
John Diggle's baby momma in arrow is white. Other than that I think you're right. 

I'm offended by people who get offended by offensive things but say offensive things to offend others.

Eff it, Im going there.

I really don't see that.

Hell the most famous situation in the last few years was the opposite. But I understand perspective, you might not see it that way.

View media item 1975679
View media item 1975680
View media item 1975681
http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/12/23/22-tv-shows-promoting-interracial-relationships/

Most of the couple listed on this site is white man/woman of color.

They know what they're doing. Women are highly susceptible to the power of suggestion.

I work in a luxury car dealership as a finance manager and I also do alot of sales managers duties as well.  I am filipino and im 31 but look younger so when I am introduced as a manager by my sales people some customers look at me in a way that I can really only explain it as racism.  I get it from mostly white people but black people do the same.  Then when I make these customers realize how smart I am then they begin to open up.  This offends me alot because ive been in sales for 15 years and in my 30s I still see it. 

I agree with this, and I'll add know-it-all's to the list as well. Nothing more annoying than someone who thinks they are the expert of everything 

ACTUALLY

There are a lot of things more annoying than know-it-alls :nerd:

:rofl:

When someone says that Android OS is as smooth and stable as iOS. :smh:

It is...if you get a Nexus android where google CONSTANTLY updates ur ****.

Nexus android phones >*

Nexus android phones >*

All ios phones work, b.

No need to dig through the barrel to find one that ain't ****

Owned a Nexus device purchased straight from Google.

This 6S absolutely ***** on it in all categories except piracy :lol:

Nexus android phones >*

All ios phones work, b.

No need to dig through the barrel to find one that ain't ****

Until u try to update a old *** iphone w/ da latest OS..then it turns to ****.

Even ½ baked Androids phones have entire communities optimizing OS that prolong em long after their usefulness...

Owned a Nexus device purchased straight from Google.

This 6S absolutely ***** on it in all categories except piracy :lol:

I'm saying though. :lol:

Every experience I've had with an Android device has had lag issues.

That new galaxy 7 edge doesn't even work right. I slid my finger from the side to bring up the mini edge menu, and the **** took me like 10 tried before it felt like working.

Android phones are over compensation. Dudes get geeked cause you can do all this mumbo jumbo stuff on them. But who needs all that in their pockets fam?

My 6S+ touch ID is so damn fast the phone unlocks and all I want to do is check the time. The phone works exactly how a phone should. IT JUST WORKS

But you know what Ninja, this ain't eem the time nor place for us to get into this debate.

We shall dance that dance in another thread.

This thread is now Android vs iOS

So many twists and turns :lol:

I've been on an Android phone for years, switched from an iPhone and haven't looked bac:

Better screens
Better cameras
More RAM
Can customize super easily
Material design looks way better than ios' new design undertones.
Simple things like drag and drop and not having to rely on Apple for all things

Unless you are heavily integrated into apples ecosystem (the reason many buy one, I message, facetime, etc.) you are paying the same or more for inferior hardware , and a mobile OS that is simply not as powerful out of the box.I still **** with iOS, just not as much as Android .

With that being said , Mac>Windows

The most attractive women of 2016 thread is extremely offensive. 

The iphone just does what I want I need it to do extremely well.

Make calls, play music, browse the internet and give me directions.

Android can mess me with all those low key useless features they keep throwing at people.

View media item 1975480

Women celebrating fathers day......

Like I understand playing both but ish seems greedy

wait what do you mean?

Like I understand playing both but ish seems greedy

Damn that **** is OD petty...

wait what do you mean?

Single moms for clarification

I've been on an Android phone for years, switched from an iPhone and haven't looked bac:

Better screens
Better cameras
More RAM
Can customize super easily
Material design looks way better than ios' new design undertones.
Simple things like drag and drop and not having to rely on Apple for all things

Unless you are heavily integrated into apples ecosystem (the reason many buy one, I message, facetime, etc.) you are paying the same or more for inferior hardware , and a mobile OS that is simply not as powerful out of the box.I still **** with iOS, just not as much as Android .

With that being said , Mac>Windows

Keep in mind though, my post was about the OS of the systems. I will not deny that on paper, a lot of Android's flagship devices beat the iPhone in specs.

But the OS.. get that clunky a** android jellybean candy name s*** outta here. I have never in my life held an Android phone in my hand that didn't lag when I scrolled through a menu. SCROLLING THROUGH A MENU, B.

And for yall to have all those crazy specs and still not be able to scroll through menus like a hot knife through butter, congratulations- you played yourself.

Single moms for clarification
oh ok...im not really mad at that. i thought you were talking about the whole being identified as a man or woman thing

[thread="646767"]When people post pics and make "Happy Birthday" posts for familiy members that aren't even on that social media platform.[/thread]
[thread="646767"] [/thread]
[thread="646767"]People making "Happy Birthday Mom" posts on FB when their mothers can't even see it.[/thread]
[thread="646767"] [/thread]
[thread="646767"]Nobody cares about it being your mother's BDAY[/thread]

That offends you lol

Facebook in general. People posting messages to each other publicly like they aren't in the same room. My gf always tags me and posts **** and I don't respond 90% of the time or I'll respond in real life.

When a person of color usually speaks in some accent or dialect that I still find easily intelligible but the network feels the need to subtitle it like they aren't speaking White English enough. I'm talking like minor accents and they're acting like people are speaking something foreign.

That offends you lol
I thought we already established that this was a Grinds Ears thread.

Nothing listed here OFFENDS anyone to be honest.

When a person of color usually speaks in some accent or dialect that I still find easily intelligible but the network feels the need to subtitle it like they aren't speaking White English enough. I'm talking like minor accents and they're acting like people are speaking something foreign.
One thing that DraftExpress does that I HATE.

Whenever there is a "well spoken" prospect, they always mention how articulate that dude is.

If you have to point out that he is articulate, then that tells me what you think most people are

black man / white woman relationships kills them internally

shout outs to Jessica Jones though

Keep in mind though, my post was about the OS of the systems. I will not deny that on paper, a lot of Android's flagship devices beat the iPhone in specs.

But the OS.. get that clunky a** android jellybean candy name s*** outta here. I have never in my life held an Android phone in my hand that didn't lag when I scrolled through a menu. SCROLLING THROUGH A MENU, B.

And for yall to have all those crazy specs and still not be able to scroll through menus like a hot knife through butter, congratulations- you played yourself.

The **** kind of Android phones are you using bruh, any high-end Android phone will be smooth scrolling through menus. Nexus phones are arguably smoother than iPhones. I think the advantage to iPhones is that they don't require any sort of maintenance, while certain skinned Android phones need to have apps disabled , launchers installed, etc to run smooth.

I don't use my phone for anything other than music, maps, web, and social media anymore, and it runs smooth, but I also don't install tons of random **** I don't need.

Eff it, Im going there.

I really don't see that.

Hell the most famous situation in the last few years was the opposite. But I understand perspective, you might not see it that way.

Some of those, yes.

The culture vulture *** mix tape and the mental conditional of black women is offensive to me.

Back
Top Bottom