You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Getting followed in a store

People trying to put their hands in my food to take some

Apple earphones are the worst products ever. I have gone. Through like 12 in my life from the original iPhone. Thank god for the warranties though.

Effin hate when a store closes 20 mins early like wtf 
indifferent.gif

Finna go to the apple store today, pray for me bros.
Apple store is the worst. Why do I need to make an appointment when you have 15 workers standing and greeting people?
appointments are worthless. Get there 15 mins early. wait for 30 mins 
tired.gif

What really really annoys me are people who forget passwords and call my job to retrieve it but they have 7 different accounts.

Wth are all those people doing in the apple store at the same time?

never set foot in that ish btw

Wth are all those people doing in the apple store at the same time?

never set foot in that ish btw

browsing the internet, window shopping & breathing my up my oxygen.

I need to go in to get my battery replaced but I know it's going to be an ordeal.

Getting followed in a store

People trying to put their hands in my food to take some
Wats worse is people who u know are dirty and just wanna out they hands on ur food for no reason like they ain't never seen it before

dumb chicks
dumb people in general
people that cant drive
stuck up people
people with attitudes

People that drive priuses. Why do they need to drive below speed limit? How come most of them are terrible drivers?

yo its funny that you say this cuz i went on a road trip from LA to PHX last week and there was this prius SMASHING dude was doin no lie 100+ the whole time i was stickin with him :lol:

Last edited:
dumb chicks
dumb people in general
people that cant drive
stuck up people
people with attitudes
yo its funny that you say this cuz i went on a road trip from LA to PHX last week and there was this prius SMASHING dude was doin no lie 100+ the whole time i was stickin with him :lol:

:lol: that's very rare. In LA, on my daily commute about 80% of the priuses are so slow.

dumb chicks
dumb people in general
people that cant drive
stuck up people
people with attitudes

:lol: that's very rare. In LA, on my daily commute about 80% of the priuses are so slow.

i feel you fam im in LA too thats why it was crazy this dude was drivin so fast :lol:

They tried to charge me $93 for a new charger with a 3 month warranty after tax...
Russ-Troll.gif
Time to find one on ebay.

Since we on the topic of driving...

I commute to downtown Seattle daily for work.

My gears are ground to a fine matter by the end of the week

- When the left turn lane is full and backed up at a light, people will pull up to the adjacent lane and throw their blinker on to cut in. My blood pressure rises when I see this happen in front of me. JUST WAIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DAWG.

- People who ride the damn brake on the freeway. CHILL. If people eased off the gas instead of braking to gradually slow down, I feel like a lot of traffic could be prevented.

- People who park EXTREMELY close to your car on street parking to the point you have to tap their bumper to leave :smh:

yeah I'm mad

Forgot to add: Cashiers at stores that can have a full blown conversation with the white couple in front of me, but act like a mime when I get up to the register. Can I at least be greeted like a normal human being?
Cashiers having long *** conversations with customers that finished paying in general, holding up the line... I dont care if they're talking, at least learn to multitask. Scan my items and talk at the same damn time at least...

When people post their drugs on IG or any social media network. 

When people don't want to explain themselves cause you don't understand what the hell they're talking about. 

Tooth aches

People who don't signal

Loud people in public

Back
Top Bottom