You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When your 30 min nap turns into an hr or more.
or when u wake up thinking u missed a day or so :wow:

also people asking to use ur ipad/tablet while dey take a deuce.. cmon mang really

also people who dont shower for days/weeks(i know two and both wear the same ish too.. also one is lucky to have genes that dont include pimples while the other dude does have a bunch pimple u would prlly squinge(sp?) both are 25+ yrs old .. ):x :rolleyes :x :frown:

Last edited:

also people asking to use ur ipad/tablet while dey take a deuce.. cmon mang really

also people who dont shower for days/weeks(i know two and both wear the same ish too.. also one is lucky to have genes that dont include pimples while the other dude does have a bunch pimple u would prlly squinge(sp?) both are 25+ yrs old .. ):x :rolleyes :x :frown:
I'm guessing you live in a dorm or something. Doubt your neighbors are asking to borrow your tablet to take a ****. If so, you got some weird neighbors :lol: also u know a little bit too much about these no shower guys

You know what really grinds my gears?

The fact that in our modern era Twerking is praised more than education. Societies priorities are backwards. Girls will learn the definition of the term "twerk," before they learn how to properly fill out an application. Parents will check their boyfriends texts before they check their own child's homework. Kids will be able to write a synopsis on WSHH, but wont know their Bill Of Rights. People will watch BET, The Housewives Of Atlanta, and Love & Hip Hop all day but wont take 2 hours out of their lives to watch a Huey Newton, Angela Davis, or Stokely Carmichael documentary. People will know what Rihanna wore last night, Beyonce's new hair due, whos fu***** who, but wont know what a government shutdown is. Kids will learn the Nae Nae, and how to create a Facebook account, but wont understand proper grammar. Girls will pay hundreds of dollars on 8 inch weaves, hair extensions, makeup, shoes, and their nails to impressive strangers online but wont spend a dime on pencils, paper, and books. So that maybe one day they'll become a Lawyer, a Nurse, or an Actress. Instead of flipping, spinning, and doing somersaults around a pole for men to degrade, and refer to you as a b****, and or a  t***.

I'm tired of women who post on Facebook: "I need a real man, someone who knows how to treat a woman. I have been hurt so many times." When they're the ones that put themselves into these predicaments by dating losers. I'm tired of these bittys living luxury lifestyles off of child support like its a yearly income. I am also tired of men impregnating these women, as well as not taking care of these children. Lastly, I am tired of WSHH, side-chicks flexing, women posing in booty shorts, and a low cut tanktop but getting an attitude when approached in a derogatory way. Our youth being brainwashed by heavily violent, and materialistic music they hear on the radio. People labeling dark-skinned as ugly, and light-skinned as pretty. Individuals who use skin bleaching cream. Folks partying, humping, and acting a fool in the club on Saturday, but posing as a saint on Sunday. The fact that obesity is at an appalling rate globally. And, urban communities being overpopulated with fast food restaurants and not grocery stores. As well as a lot more.

That grinds my gears.

Best post in this thread.

I'm guessing you live in a dorm or something. Doubt your neighbors are asking to borrow your tablet to take a ****. If so, you got some weird neighbors :lol: also u know a little bit too much about these no shower guys
roommate s and its pretty obvious if dudes b stanking and wearing da same clothes over and over for days maybe weeks at time

Last edited:
Those people that just stand by the weights at the gym and are exercising their mouths by talking, more than actually working out

People who don't rerack the weights

Hypocrites

roommate s and its pretty obvious if dudes b stanking and wearing da same clothes over and over for days maybe weeks at time
that's why you gotta live with family or on your own. I could never and will hopefully never do the roommate thing. its just weird and not natural. Grown men living together :smh:

Those people that just stand by the weights at the gym and are exercising their mouths by talking, more than actually working out

People who don't rerack the weights

Hypocrites
people that work out :lol:

Last edited:
that's why you gotta live with family or on your own. I could never and will hopefully never do the roommate thing. its just weird and not natural. Grown men living together :smh:

i agree

i never had one in my life

that is the REASON i commuted to college instead of dorming also

i agree

i never had one in my life

that is the REASON i commuted to college instead of dorming also
Yea, exactly. You gotta follow all these weird dumb *** rules and one toilet/one shower? Oh hell no :lol:

Yea bout to move out maybe during spring break .. Dude is really not paying me back instead is going on a vacation... Good thing I never signed a lease or paid a deposit here.. It's just so hard to find a open apartment here that is as good a deal or cheaper..

Wats worse is dude picking urinals next to da only other open sink...(one of the bathrooms in our school is really old and setup really weird ).

Back
Top Bottom