You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Not really grind my gears, but what's up with chicks that make funny faces all the time? This is not a sitcom, relax.

The way it was charging at him. Just watching it freaked me out.

Definitely not something to be triffled with. We're lucky they're extremely avoidant of humans.

We have them within city limits here in Oakland, CA.

They're rarely seen but they're present throughout the Bay Area with a few different core populations ~20 miles from city centers. There are warning signs all over all the regional parks.

This happened a few months ago in San Francisco.

Definitely not something to be triffled with. We're lucky they're extremely avoidant of humans.

We have them within city limits here in Oakland, CA.

They're rarely seen but they're present throughout the Bay Area with a few different core populations ~20 miles from city centers. There are warning signs all over all the regional parks.

This happened a few months ago in San Francisco.

Speaking of the Bay area, do you recall that incident at the Zoo back in '08 in San Francisco? Where those 3 guys taunted a tiger. It escaped from containment, hunted them down and ended up killing one of them. That was crazy.

People who mispronounce words or names that they have to use regularly, particularly in a professional setting.

Like dawg just take the 3 seconds to sound it out.

Karen's
Kevin's
White supremacist
Racist people

Yesssss, that annoying *** drone. Worse when it’s on an automatic :lol: :smh:

🤦‍♂️ Maaaaaaan. Either get a v8 or get smoked by the average sedan with that soda can exhaust.

I used to put empty soda cans on my bicycle tires as a kid to get that same loud obnoxious sound.

Back
Top Bottom