You know why I pulled you over? Wait, Hold up, %**$!!! Let me in the Car.... VOL. Wolves

courage_wolf_cop10.jpg

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by tooth

reddit > general by a million trillion, and not just because yuku doesn't even work

This is true. Ever since I discovered it about a month ago, it has become my new favorite site.
I just hope you weren't from Digg.....

Tooth knows whats up. And Alexis, if your reading
nerd.gif
, your the man homie!!! See you soon!!

reddit > general by a million trillion, and not just because yuku doesn't even work

This is true. Ever since I discovered it about a month ago, it has become my new favorite site.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

nerd.gif

Nope. Not from Digg. I don't remember how I found it but it was around the time when Digg changed; I definitely remember seeing a lot of posts about it.

Originally Posted by neukicks

nerd.gif

Nope. Not from Digg. I don't remember how I found it but it was around the time when Digg changed; I definitely remember seeing a lot of posts about it.

the wolves were out son

eek.gif

At that second wolf video in the parking lot. Looks like it jumped onto the hood of the whip

the wolves were out son

eek.gif

At that second wolf video in the parking lot. Looks like it jumped onto the hood of the whip

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones
What is wrong with people?!
laugh.gif
Standing there watching a pack of wolves trying to devour someone's groceries instead of running like they have common sense.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones
What is wrong with people?!
laugh.gif
Standing there watching a pack of wolves trying to devour someone's groceries instead of running like they have common sense.

them russian dudes are crazy just standing there, then they want to run when *#*% gets real 
laugh.gif

them russian dudes are crazy just standing there, then they want to run when *#*% gets real 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom