You Know Your Drunk When.........

Guilty of prolly 85% of these
When you have to take a dump and have to lean on the stall wall to so u wont fall over while blowin doo doo chunks
laugh.gif

When you whisperin in a girl ear tryna smash and rubbin on her booty while you doin it
pimp.gif

Guilty of prolly 85% of these
When you have to take a dump and have to lean on the stall wall to so u wont fall over while blowin doo doo chunks
laugh.gif

When you whisperin in a girl ear tryna smash and rubbin on her booty while you doin it
pimp.gif

Oh ya, I feel like $@%@@++ Usain Bolt when I'm drunk.  If theres an open field/hallway/parking lot, whoever I'm with is gettin murked in a race. 

Then I be like this at the front door of the party...
usain_bolt.jpg

like "what took yall so long?!?!"

Oh ya, I feel like $@%@@++ Usain Bolt when I'm drunk.  If theres an open field/hallway/parking lot, whoever I'm with is gettin murked in a race. 

Then I be like this at the front door of the party...
usain_bolt.jpg

like "what took yall so long?!?!"

-Pissing every 5 minutes
-Every song is your favorite
-Start texting random girls in your phone you haven't talked to in a while saying, "Hey, why aren't you here?" Then when they respond you respond back, "Oh woops wrong person. What're you doing though? You should come through!" I do this allllllll the time.
-When you've been sitting and playing a drinking game for a while then you get up finally and have to hold the arm of the couch for like 5 seconds to gain some composure.
-Fast Food tastes amazing
-Start demonstrating different workout exercises from 'Insanity'
-Everytime I win a drinking game I yell [Johnny Drama] VICTORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! [/Johnny Drama]
And last but not least...
-When you drive home from the bar and leave your car in the middle of the parking lot with the windows down and the keys in the ignition with vomit on the window and driver's side door.

-Pissing every 5 minutes
-Every song is your favorite
-Start texting random girls in your phone you haven't talked to in a while saying, "Hey, why aren't you here?" Then when they respond you respond back, "Oh woops wrong person. What're you doing though? You should come through!" I do this allllllll the time.
-When you've been sitting and playing a drinking game for a while then you get up finally and have to hold the arm of the couch for like 5 seconds to gain some composure.
-Fast Food tastes amazing
-Start demonstrating different workout exercises from 'Insanity'
-Everytime I win a drinking game I yell [Johnny Drama] VICTORYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! [/Johnny Drama]
And last but not least...
-When you drive home from the bar and leave your car in the middle of the parking lot with the windows down and the keys in the ignition with vomit on the window and driver's side door.

Or go up to the hottest girl in a bar/club try spitting game and she just walks away cuz u made absolutly no sense at all sorta like beerfest

Or go up to the hottest girl in a bar/club try spitting game and she just walks away cuz u made absolutly no sense at all sorta like beerfest

you know you're drunk when:

- you got receipts in your pocket from the bar that you dont remember paying for.
- you get texts back from jumpoffs that you dont remember texting bc you erased the text right after you sent it.
- you feel like you got more game than any other dude up in the spot.
- you wanna smoke a cigarette.. or two or three..

you know you're drunk when:

- you got receipts in your pocket from the bar that you dont remember paying for.
- you get texts back from jumpoffs that you dont remember texting bc you erased the text right after you sent it.
- you feel like you got more game than any other dude up in the spot.
- you wanna smoke a cigarette.. or two or three..

when you wake up with a half eaten jumbo jack in your hand cuz you passed out mid-way into it and buttermilk at your bedside table.

when you wake up with a half eaten jumbo jack in your hand cuz you passed out mid-way into it and buttermilk at your bedside table.

-you gotta pee a million times
-that once ugly girl is now not
-you wake up with metal instead of paper in your pockets
-your shoes are all !!@#$% up
-you dont remember !@#$
-you keep trying to outdrink everyone when you're at home by yourself
-your new pack of newports is down to that one you lit backwards

-you gotta pee a million times
-that once ugly girl is now not
-you wake up with metal instead of paper in your pockets
-your shoes are all !!@#$% up
-you dont remember !@#$
-you keep trying to outdrink everyone when you're at home by yourself
-your new pack of newports is down to that one you lit backwards

You know you're drunk when you know you're drunk. The world is spinning and you're like damn, i'm $%!@!+ up.

You know you're drunk when you know you're drunk. The world is spinning and you're like damn, i'm $%!@!+ up.

Back
Top Bottom