You want motivation to get in shape...Look at this

dude doesn't know the names of the exericses, but it worked!
laugh.gif

props bro...

Good %#$% man. Thats a hell of an improvement. Im almost going through the exact same thing. Back in November i tipped the scales at 293 and wasshocked/horrified/depressed. I finally bit the bullet and started dieting and working out consistently and i'm almost halfway to my goal of 225, currentlyat 263.

Once you get into the habit of eating right and not accepting your current situation you can achieve your results!
TRUTH.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

dude doesn't know the names of the exericses, but it worked!
laugh.gif

props bro...

laugh.gif

I never did know the names. I learned the workouts from my friend teaching me but he never told me the names of the exercises.

Mad props man, I know how you feel.

I've lost about 90-100lbs of fat the last 2-3 years while doing the same things, and I'm not quiet to your point (I've got some belly fat thatrefuses to leave
laugh.gif
, I got veins across my chest now but I can't kickthe spare tire, so no abs
mad.gif
laugh.gif
) but I will post pics once I'm all done this summer (just had another kneesurgery, so I know how good it feels to put on some pants or a shirt and be like "damn, I'm swimmin in this B"
laugh.gif

Hard knocks open tough locks, way to set a goal and bust ya $+% to get it. Props.
pimp.gif

[mase] wowww[/mase]
nice bro good job i need to get cut too... ive been lazy the past few weeks...
how often did u run?

Originally Posted by nightruans

[mase] wowww[/mase]
nice bro good job i need to get cut too... ive been lazy the past few weeks...
how often did u run?

Probably like 3 times a week or more.

Good work man!

I used to be mad skinny and would always complain because I couldn't gain any weight no matter how much I ate, but I guess time caught up to me becauseI'm chubby now and out of shape.

Can't say anything except congratulations on your hard work and dedication. I've been getting a lot of PMs about diets, workouts, and supplements andits good to see that someone is taking advantage of the (gasp) knowledge of fitness on NT and utilizing it.

Now let's just see if we can keep this thread through the summer so there's not 150 threads by June asking to drop 40 lbs. and get a 6-pack by theweekend because some dude is going to be at a pool party with his ex-gf in 5 days.

(request for a sticky)

I think changing one's diet and not succumbing to cravings or just eating because you're bored, unhappy or any other similar reason makes the biggest improvement of all, but coupled with just being active, it creates an synergistic effect. The improvement can be seen only after a couple of months, but once you start feeling better about yourself and see the changes taking place not only on the outside, but internally, it just becomes part of one's daily routine. You'll find yourself wanting to take those steps rather than feeling like it's a chore or something you're forcing yourself to do. The most difficult step is the initial one and many get the motivation sucked out of them when they think about the effort they have to put in to it. Discipline is necessary.
Deep.

Back
Top Bottom