You want motivation to get in shape...Look at this

Tags : fatty, get into shape, motivation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea thats good man........working out and makin your body look better is one of the best ways to change sumthin about yourself without doing plastic sugery orwhat not......but yes working out consist of a strict diet(in my eyes).......and im pretty sure you would look even better then the way youlook now if you are more cautious about what you eat and take greasey foods and fast foods completely out of your life..........................ima post picsof my b4 and after.....when i get home..........

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

props! So tell us the truth, did you do it for a girl?

I did it 80% for myself and 20% for this girl I used to be with.
and oh yea....achievements like this should be done for know one else but yourself.........thats just my 2 cents....

self-esteem.....the moth#@$%$% esteem of yourself.......-KATT WILLIAMS(not your gurls)

damn props my dude. good stuff to hear!
just what i needed for myself.
cant say that im as big as you used to be.

im 160lbs right now and trying to get toned up.
i just copped a membership at the gym about 2 weeks ago.
been dedicated as crap since day 1.

once again. good stuff.
keep that up.

You had to take some kind of supplements as well right?

It seems very feasible to do that for 8 months..... you are my inspiration
laugh.gif

All I want is a flat stomach, so pretty much, I can do cardio + Abs every single day. Plus change my diet to cut the body fat down.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You had to take some kind of supplements as well right?

It seems very feasible to do that for 8 months..... you are my inspiration
laugh.gif

All I want is a flat stomach, so pretty much, I can do cardio + Abs every single day. Plus change my diet to cut the body fat down.

laugh.gif

I didn't take any supplements. The only pills I take is vitamin C, and multivitamins .

I posted a list of things you can do to get your flat stomach/ abs on the first page.

Let me add this as well...

Once you are dropping pounds and got your routine down increase your exercise reps and make your diet more strict.

For example, instead of lifting 3 sets of 10 try to do 4 sets of 12-15 after you master the 3 set routine, and instead of eating a moderate amount of junk food3-4 days a week make that only once a week.

I was so motivated, I sent you a PM before I even read the post
laugh.gif

so most answers in the PM were answered there..

What ab machine do you use? if you can find a picture that would be coo..

Originally Posted by reazson

laugh.gif

view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fp%253Dab%252Bcrunch%252Bmachine%2526fr%253Dyfp-t-501%2526toggle%253D1%2526cop%253Dmss%2526ei%253DUTF-8%26w=200%26h=177%26imgurl=www.net2fitness.com%252F1abominals%252FPowertec-Ab-Crunch-med.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.net2fitness.com%252Fpowertec_maxi_ab_crunch_machine.htm%26size=11kB%26name=Powertec-Ab-Crunch-med.jpg%26p=ab%20crunch%20machine%26type=JPG%26oid=7bce4f993c2ece1e%26no=10&tt=171
net2fitness_1997_28814561

net2fitness_1997_29308123

There you go.

Great job!

Your right about getting into the habit of eating right. Most people are horrified at the thought of not being able eat things like pizza, burgers, etc. butonce you toss all of that, start eating right, exercising, and then seeing results you'll desire it much less especially knowing it could ruin all youwork. There's plently of food out there that is heathly and taste good and once you get in the habit of sticking to these foods you'll actually startto crave them instead.

I personally haven't even fast food since HS over 10 years ago and have had no desire to do so either. In fact it makes me sick thinking about that stuff. I still have a weakness for sweets, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

congrats man
pimp.gif

i gotta step my runnin game up
smh.gif

Once you get it going, after a week or 2, it will feel like you are just gliding.

After years of not running, I had pain in my shins, knees, and feet, after the first week of getting back to the routine.
ohwell.gif

But now
pimp.gif
Knee pain is gone, and less weight to pound on.

I personally haven't even fast food since HS over 10 years ago
Wow
eek.gif

You got that discipline in a bottle for me?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My fellow Clevelanders!
eyes.gif
PM me if you guys need help withanything: exercises, diets, etc. My brother is a personal trainer and is obviously a wealth of knowledge, always helping me out with stuff. Like I said above,I've gotten numerous PMs from numerous NTers, let me know if I can help you out (this goes for everyone as well
laugh.gif
didn't mean to sound so Cleveland-exclusive!).

Mad props same thing happen to me when i went from 8th to 9th grade over the summer. started high school at 180 from 230 in one summer.

Back
Top Bottom