You want motivation to get in shape...Look at this

seriously bro nice job
eek.gif

i finally decided to get off my fat %$@ and do something after smoking a doobie this weekend and noticing how fat i've become especially with my manbosooms
right now i'm just doing push ups until i get enough money for a gym membership and i've been eating better only 3 real meals and fruit or yogurt as asnack

so far in 4 days i could already see some results from the push ups
friday 50
saturday 50
sunday 70
and today im up to 60 and i tihnk i could milk out another 20 push ups

once this %@@+#% new york weather clears up i'm gonna run in the park and hopefully get a membership to a gym soon

I never did know the names. I learned the workouts from my friend teaching me but he never told me the names of the exercises.

I may run before or after I work out.

I occasionally eat protein bars that's it. The food I eat has a lot of protein.

I didn't take any supplements. The only pills I take is vitamin C, and multivitamins .
This dude is a perfect example of what took me a long time to learn. Don't worry so much about what supplements to take and what regimen tofollow, just get out there and work hard. I'm not trying to offend anyone in here at all, I was once the same way. But once I decided not to stress aboutall that and instead just follow a common sense "diet" and make sure I built a serious sweat at the gym, I noticed much better results. Just my 2cents..

Congrats to you dude!

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I personally haven't even fast food since HS over 10 years ago
Wow
eek.gif

You got that discipline in a bottle for me?
laugh.gif

I was so motivated, I sent you a PM before I even read the post
laugh.gif

so most answers in the PM were answered there..

What ab machine do you use? if you can find a picture that would be coo..
My fellow Clevelanders!
eyes.gif
PM me if you guys need help with anything: exercises, diets, etc. My brother is a personal trainer and is obviously a wealth of knowledge, always helping me out with stuff. Like I said above, I've gotten numerous PMs from numerous NTers, let me know if I can help you out (this goes for everyone as well
laugh.gif
didn't mean to sound so Cleveland-exclusive!).

No doubt bro.

Gonna send u somethin soon.

Wow.
eek.gif

Props to you my dude.
pimp.gif

I need to follow your lead and get into better shape.

Damn, I need to start this
smh.gif
I'm 16, but i look like im in much worse shape than I actually Am. I play football, lift weights, run but my belly is almostas big as yours
smh.gif
Help anyone? I work out 3 times a week, I do sprints when I run, and am pretty fast, but I need to lose fat and gain lean muscle mass so Ican get faster.

pimp.gif
props....i'm currently at 210 and i'd like to trim down to175-180...i haven't gained weight in a year (at least a significant amt.) but i'd definitely like to trim it pretty much. i've gone through somegood baby steps tho (stopped late night binges, and for the most part started to watch my food a bit) so hopefully i get the discipline to lose it.

how tall are you bro?

im 6'3" and I was 230 a year ago. I put myself on a strict diet and now I'm about 195. It was a lot of hard work and took dedication but i feel somuch better about myself. To go from a 38 waist to a 32 is one of the best feelings in the world. and i recently found the strength to become a vegetarianagain. Good job on your transformation man.

how tall are you bro?

im 6'3" and I was 230 a year ago. I put myself on a strict diet and now I'm about 195. It was a lot of hard work and took dedication but i feel somuch better about myself. To go from a 38 waist to a 32 is one of the best feelings in the world. and i recently found the strength to become a vegetarianagain. Good job on your transformation man.

I wish I would of took before pics...smh @ myself

Im down from 205 -> 171 since February...I still wanna lose 10 pounds though I still have a gut
smh.gif

Excellent Transformation man!

Hard work def. pays off....

Good determination with the diet too.

*Thumbs up*

Originally Posted by jimmy digital

how tall are you bro?

im 6'3" and I was 230 a year ago. I put myself on a strict diet and now I'm about 195. It was a lot of hard work and took dedication but i feel so much better about myself. To go from a 38 waist to a 32 is one of the best feelings in the world. and i recently found the strength to become a vegetarian again. Good job on your transformation man.

5'10

thats not even you! I call ducktales

jp man, much props. Did you cut out all sweet drinks? Such as soda, snapples, arizona ice teas, starbucks, etc. Im tryin to goon a diet + workout plan myself but i cant stay away from sweet drinks, im a sucka for ice coffee and milk tea.
tongue.gif

Props my dude,
pimp.gif

I myself weighed in at exactly 248 beginning of 2007...now I weigh 195....

I still gotta long way to go though, I'm tryin' 2 get down to 175....it scary though cause I weigh 195, but I'm still a chubby dude..so I figure ifI lose my weight, I'm a be small as hell,
roll.gif
...I'm 6 ft. BTW...

I did it by playin' ball and changin' the eatin' habits....

I've been goin' 2 the gym now 4 the past month I'm oh so determined to lose the rest of my body fat...

Boom Shakala...RESPEK....

Congrats on getting out there and making a positive change in your life.

I've been telling myself I would goto the gym at least 3 times a week since January, but I rarely find time to do it. I still ball like two to three timesa week but I think this summer I am going to get on my grind and try to lose some good weight.

Congrats man...must feel good. I myself have been shaping up, but started slacking a bit with all the last time parties I want to attend in college, butI'm back at it now.

inspirational post,

now if only i could change my height,
sifupooh the mallowmar man from ghostbusters

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

thats not even you! I call ducktales

jp man, much props. Did you cut out all sweet drinks? Such as soda, snapples, arizona ice teas, starbucks, etc. Im tryin to go on a diet + workout plan myself but i cant stay away from sweet drinks, im a sucka for ice coffee and milk tea.
tongue.gif

Yep. All I drink is water now.

That's amazing dude. Hats off to you. Seriously, you just motivated me to start lifting/working out.

I've lost about 25-30 lbs since last summer, but I still have some belly fat.

I'm trying to develop some abs like you.

Any tips/advice? How long did it take you to lose your belly?

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

That's amazing dude. Hats off to you. Seriously, you just motivated me to start lifting/working out.

I've lost about 25-30 lbs since last summer, but I still have some belly fat.

I'm trying to develop some abs like you.

Any tips/advice? How long did it take you to lose your belly?

Dedication.
Continue to do what you are doing if you see results. It just takes time and patience. You will get there if you are determined to.

Back
Top Bottom