YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by phillyfinest23

ubiq is doing a raffle.

for real? dang I was gonna put out an APB to my peeps in philly to snatch me another pair. Raffles suck...

Originally Posted by seanj4523

If I have the space jams OG 2001 deadstock and a guy is selling me the 09s for 250, do yall think I should pull the trigger on them or just wear the OG space jams and get the 09s later thanks NKTalk Also does anyone know if the space jams run true to size or not and are the skinnier as far as the width goes as compared to the OGs because I have a wide foot

Retro 2000 not OG 2001....I'd rathEr pull the trigger on the 09s...the soles will start seperating after the first few wears...I started wearing mine a fewmonths back and they're ready to retire...

ok thanks for the correction malcal but I have heard from people that the 09 retros are more narrower than the Ogs and I have a wide foot and also they saythat the 09s run small an a 14 is my true size so not sure if I should pull the trigger on the 09s or not because the size that the guy is selling is a 14

Originally Posted by ijapino

DAILY REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED AT ALL!!!

THIS POST IS DESIGNED TO HELP WITH RESTOCKS OR STORES INVENTORY. ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP YOU MAY BE LOOKED AT AS AN ATTEMPT TO BUY.

PLEASE EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE IN VIOLATION.

ok thanks for the correction malcal but I have heard from people that the 09 retros are more narrower than the Ogs and I have a wide foot and also they say that the 09s run small an a 14 is my true size so not sure if I should pull the trigger on the 09s or not because the size that the guy is selling is a 14

I don't have the answer on how they fit actually I just have experienced what happens when u wear 9 year old shoes for the first time...can anyone with asize 14 help him out with the fitting on his size...thanks I was bummed when I heard bout ubiq doing a raffle n no phone orders... Wanted to get my bro a pair

Originally Posted by j671

alright heres the deal ....I just scooped the 14 for fam..footlocker is claiming that in order to transfer the shoes to other stores, they have to be atleast 3-4 weeks available in store before they can transfer...so heads up people ....there might be a chance...

Much appreciation to you j671, you are a life saver! These were on my holy grail list fo sho! Added note, cat from footlocker calls me saying that he calledto see if he could make somethin happen for me, and got some kind of 'special permission' to go ahead and order the shoes, but then he called the storeback and was told they had been sold, LMAO! To top it off, he gives me some number saying that his dude had SJ's up to size 13 for $350. I just laughedand hung up. Again, good lookin j671!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by j671

alright heres the deal ....I just scooped the 14 for fam..footlocker is claiming that in order to transfer the shoes to other stores, they have to be atleast 3-4 weeks available in store before they can transfer...so heads up people ....there might be a chance...
Much appreciation to you j671, you are a life saver! These were on my holy grail list fo sho! Added note, cat from footlocker calls me saying that he called to see if he could make somethin happen for me, and got some kind of 'special permission' to go ahead and order the shoes, but then he called the store back and was told they had been sold, LMAO! To top it off, he gives me some number saying that his dude had SJ's up to size 13 for $350. I just laughed and hung up. Again, good lookin j671!
happy.gif
def good looking j671... but dude DID try to help but j671 just was faster i guess. win/win situation for u.

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Finally found a second pair for retail at my local Hibbet Sports by luck yesterday. It wasnt my size but i would've been stupid to pass up and since alot of places chargin round $300
smh.gif
i had to cop. Now I got my sz 11 to rock and a 8.5 to keep on ice for the future
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

What are you
pimp.gif
about? Your feet are not going to shrink.

It is easy to trade for your size right now, if you sit on that 8.5, you will be stuck with it in the future. Try NT's B/S, Craigslist, even ISS'smarketplace. I'm a size 10, and I got stuck with a 12 and 11.5 during NTLA's restock. I found trade partners that same night. I hit up some dude onCraiglist and he swapped his 10 for my 12. I also made a trade with an NT'er, swapping his 10 for my 11.5, should be on my doorstep in a couple of days.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

If I have the space jams OG 2001 deadstock and a guy is selling me the 09s for 250, do yall think I should pull the trigger on them or just wear the OG space jams and get the 09s later thanks NKTalk Also does anyone know if the space jams run true to size or not and are the skinnier as far as the width goes as compared to the OGs because I have a wide foot

Retro 2000 not OG 2001....I'd rathEr pull the trigger on the 09s...the soles will start seperating after the first few wears...I started wearing mine a few months back and they're ready to retire...

It is an clean seperation though, one that is easy to glue back, I recommend "Shoe Goo". It's not as if the midsole will crumble, which meansretirement with little to no chance of restoration. Sole seperation is an easy fix, usually caused by the environment you store the shoes in. The glue justdries up.

Copped a 2nd pair from foot locker today. Dude had a transfer to his store. One size and it was my size. Very happy new year for me...wishin everyone luck ongettin their pairs

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

Finally found a second pair for retail at my local Hibbet Sports by luck yesterday. It wasnt my size but i would've been stupid to pass up and since alot of places chargin round $300
smh.gif
i had to cop. Now I got my sz 11 to rock and a 8.5 to keep on ice for the future
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

What are you
pimp.gif
about? Your feet are not going to shrink.

It is easy to trade for your size right now, if you sit on that 8.5, you will be stuck with it in the future. Try NT's B/S, Craigslist, even ISS's marketplace. I'm a size 10, and I got stuck with a 12 and 11.5 during NTLA's restock. I found trade partners that same night. I hit up some dude on Craiglist and he swapped his 10 for my 12. I also made a trade with an NT'er, swapping his 10 for my 11.5, should be on my doorstep in a couple of days.

Thanks and I kno my foot is going to shrink. I'm not in a rush to get rid of them. If I find a trade yipee, and if I don't I'll live. I wasn'tplan on wearing them if they was my size anyways so it doesn't matter. It's a second pair!!

seanj4523- they are narrow, most say they just need to be broken in. I've got '00 SJ and my take is they are wider, but I wear size 11 in both

If u REALLY want the 09s $250 isn't that bad, but u might have to consider that u wouldn't be able to fit the 14

I also wanted to weigh in that I have a pair of '00 SJ that were DS until late 2007. I've worn them 3-4 times since then and they are PERFECT.
It's all in how you store your Jordans. I've never had anything DS longer than those SJ, which I bought DS in 2007, so thats my only experience.

hth my dude

i called eastbay wednesday when thay had some size 12's and size 10's and ordered one pair of size 12's, i checked my order status on their websiteand it says "open" did this happen to anyone else, what does it mean?

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

i called eastbay wednesday when thay had some size 12's and size 10's and ordered one pair of size 12's, i checked my order status on their website and it says "open" did this happen to anyone else, what does it mean?
my shoes have been shipped. others in here also got their pairs shipped within 24 hrs of ordering. my status says closed and i can track thepackage. it says "open" now? u might want to call.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Finally sold my 2 pairs...gotta change this sig...now im in the process im buying my sz 10 and 11...for reseller prices SMH...oh well...

anyone seaglowed these yet?

soon as it warms up down here imma start...cant wait...soles gonna be icy blue!

what does the seaglow do to DS bottoms.

keep it frm yellowing or slow dwn the process??

Using seaglow is just a restoration method. If the soles are already clear, the seaglow will make them a blue tint. It doesn't require heat for it to doit's job either, just sunlight (uv rays). You also have to make sure you don't apply any of it to the glued or open parts of the shoe, unless you wantit to fall apart while you're walking in the shoes.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Finally sold my 2 pairs...gotta change this sig...now im in the process im buying my sz 10 and 11...for reseller prices SMH...oh well...

anyone seaglowed these yet?

soon as it warms up down here imma start...cant wait...soles gonna be icy blue!

what does the seaglow do to DS bottoms.

keep it frm yellowing or slow dwn the process??
from what i know, seaglow leaves a blue tint.

TO ANYBODY IN THE MARYLAND / DC / VA AREA

the UBIQ store in philly is releaseing there spacejam shipment tomorrow

if anybody wants to hook up and take a road trip up there

LET ME KNOW ASAP.....................................................PEACE

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Using seaglow is just a restoration method. If the soles are already clear, the seaglow will make them a blue tint. It doesn't require heat for it to do it's job either, just sunlight (uv rays). You also have to make sure you don't apply any of it to the glued or open parts of the shoe, unless you want it to fall apart while you're walking in the shoes.

i know but its kinda cold for me to running outside every 2 min applying coats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Using seaglow is just a restoration method. If the soles are already clear, the seaglow will make them a blue tint. It doesn't require heat for it to do it's job either, just sunlight (uv rays). You also have to make sure you don't apply any of it to the glued or open parts of the shoe, unless you want it to fall apart while you're walking in the shoes.

i know but its kinda cold for me to running outside every 2 min applying coats
laugh.gif
Yea, me too. lol It's about -10 here in the Chi. I'm going to wait until it gets a little warmer too.

Back
Top Bottom