YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

SNIPES - shoes shipped (they used DSL, provide tracking info in german, and ship to your paypal address) but still haven't received my pair

CROOKEDTONGUES - stock was never brought in. no shoes have been shipped as of yet. more information coming today from the email sent last week but the website is offering a full refund to anyone who wants it and does not want to wait for the 4th.

Hope this helps. I will keep everyone in the loop as I receive more information.

That's odd about Crooked Tongues. I got the tracking number which states it shipped Dec. 30th and left the country the same day. Reached the HUB (woteverthat is ) on the 31st. I'm confident I'm getting my pair. If not, I can get my refund and buy DJ stuff or get a tat and it would make me just as happy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^Could you post clearer pics of that Space Jam footlocker tee?

Sure here u go. BTW, it was the last one and it was in the back of a stack of white tees. Someone was probably trying to hide it.
roll.gif

zyav0w.jpg

What part of "YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]BUY/SELL/TRADE[/color]" did you NOT understand when youclicked on this post??

^^Can you not read even with the daily reminder?
smh.gif

Might as well lock it up ijapino. People obviously don't pay attention

Got my pair from FL today. I must say, the quality on these is very bad but not enough or me to return them or resell them. These will most likely be my lastpair of J's ever.

off topic question when receiving a pay pal refund does it directly back into your bank account or do you have to transfer it somehow

Yeah it transfers back to paypal then you have to transfer it again. Same goes for when you pay with paypal on Eastbay or ndc it goes back to paypal first.

SPACE JAM XI 2009 SIZE 8.5 $265 SHIPPED

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

good looks just pre ordered 25th annv. 3's & 11's 0 yea & they have SPACE JAMS
indifferent.gif
You seriously payed $250 for basically Pure IIIs?Where they do that at?

hey did anyone ever get their order filled from 410fresh?

he just got ethered in the General thread this weekend. dont think hes coming back.

Originally Posted by bigj505

he just got ethered in the General thread this weekend. dont think hes coming back.

i was 6th out of 10th on sz 10.5......man said SOLD OUT on the day i thought i was gonna get my first SJS

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

i was 6th out of 10th on sz 10.5......man said SOLD OUT on the day i thought i was gonna get my first SJS
yea apparently he was full of it. dudes in General made him quit niketalk cause he was trying to spit game in there too lol

yea apparently he was full of it. dudes in General made him quit niketalk cause he was trying to spit game in there too lol

word.....sigh when is the restock gonna happen on NDC, FNL, EB?

word.....sigh when is the restock gonna happen on NDC, FNL, EB?

Yeah & I was thinking that this guy was nto going to come through for anyone! I think I remember seeing a few months back that he was bragging on how manypairs of soem hot shoe he was gettign from eastbay! WHAT A LOSER!

the all white IX's do look good tho. wouldn't pay a lot for them, tho.

anyway, God i hope a restock comes soon. i'd rather cop from an american site and get the sneakers in like 3 days max than wait til the end of the month toreceive them from some extra obscure euro site. that will take 15 days just to see if they have the sneaker then get back to you 5 days later then ship themand they arrive 10 days after that.

I'm glad I passed on 410fresh's proposal to pm him at 8am on the dot (
laugh.gif
) to be on the so called "list".
eyes.gif

Dude was on here for a good minute acting like he walked on clouds because he was getting a shipment of Jams in...and if you weren't on that coveted 8am onthe dot list you missed out..
laugh.gif

Who ever heard of that!? ...I don't know dude acted kinda arrogant after he gave that info about his Spacejam list...at least that's my perception
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom