YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Ok... update

Paypal refunds me my money since I called my bank... Seajays than tells me He all ready shipped my shoes... I said fine.. please give me a tracking number. Hetells me no he wont give me a tracking number till I pay him again or he will call UPS and tell them to send back the shoes. Like really $*$?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

off topic question when receiving a pay pal refund does it directly back into your bank account or do you have to transfer it somehow

Contrary to what some people are saying I had a dispute with a guy who scammed me for a pair of zen Yeezy's last May. I e-mailed the guy for days after Ipayed and got no reply which is when I got PayPal involved. In my case, they refunded the money straight into my account after they put his PayPal account onlock and withdrew the funds from his account back into mine.
grin.gif

But maybe your situation is different..I don't know..

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

good looks just pre ordered 25th annv. 3's & 11's 0 yea & they have SPACE JAMS
indifferent.gif
You seriously payed $250 for basically Pure IIIs? Where they do that at?
laugh.gif
BASICALLY Pure III's. Those ARE pure III's. Theyeven have the tag on them. DeadstockDom you should cancel that order asap. You could have easily bought those from a NT'er in the Buy/Sell forums. I coppeda semi-decent pair for $50 flat a few months ago. I need to go check ebay to see what the prices are on the SJ's now.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm glad I passed on 410fresh's proposal to pm him at 8am on the dot (
laugh.gif
) to be on the so called "list".
eyes.gif

Dude was on here for a good minute acting like he walked on clouds because he was getting a shipment of Jams in...and if you weren't on that coveted 8am on the dot list you missed out..
laugh.gif

Who ever heard of that!? ...I don't know dude acted kinda arrogant after he gave that info about his Spacejam list...at least that's my perception
eyes.gif

Dont know if you notice but his age said he was 17.... than once he started to sell he changed it to 18...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

Originally Posted by bigj505

hey did anyone ever get their order filled from 410fresh?

he just got ethered in the General thread this weekend. dont think hes coming back.
i was 6th out of 10th on sz 10.5......man said SOLD OUT on the day i thought i was gonna get my first SJS
yea apparently he was full of it. dudes in General made him quit niketalk cause he was trying to spit game in there too lol

word.....sigh when is the restock gonna happen on NDC, FNL, EB?

All three of those sites have told me they won't restock and the only pairs you see available are from cancelled orders or returns. That's according tothe CSR reps i've spoken too, but don't take their word for granted. Sometimes miracles do happen

hey did anyone ever get their order filled from 410fresh?

he just got ethered in the General thread this weekend. dont think hes coming back.
i was 6th out of 10th on sz 10.5......man said SOLD OUT on the day i thought i was gonna get my first SJS
yea apparently he was full of it. dudes in General made him quit niketalk cause he was trying to spit game in there too lol

word.....sigh when is the restock gonna happen on NDC, FNL, EB?
No restocks, bud. That was it. No mas.

i just seen a 100% legit pair of ds 2000 space jams sz. 12 sell for $142.00 on ebay

and the seller had over 150 deals with 100% feedback , now thats bad

the problem with all of the retro's jordan is bringing back out like the jams and the infareds and the 25 anv. columbis's is

it's making the 2000 retro jams , infareds and the columbia's go way down in price

ALSO

i found this dude quacky916 selling 2 pairs of the 2009 spacejams sz. 13

starting bid is $2000

with a buy it now of $6000

homeboy must be smoking dipper's...........................................................peace

^^^
I would rather to be able to wear the shoes then look at them. Besides a shoe that's been DS for almost 10 yrs? That's gon be ugly!

IM IN LAS VEGAS UNTIL THURSDAY...ANYONE KNOW OF ANY SPOTS IN VEGAS THAT ARE STILL CARRYING BIG KID SIZES?

For those who are still looking for the SJ mentalkicks.com still has them size 8-8.5 $249 shipped 9-9.5 $269 shipped 10-10.5 $299 shipped 12 $339 shipped. ibought mines from them very legit website.

snipes...

so this morning i wake up, check my emails and receive this from snipes:

Hallo xxx,

Der Artikel "Jordan AJ XI Space Jam black/black/blue" ist leider nicht mehr verfügbar.

Um dir einen anderen Artikel auszusuchen, kannst du dich hier umschauen:
http://www.snipesshop.de/index.php?cPath=20

Teile uns dann den gewünschten Artikel mit.

Keinen Ersatzartikel gefunden?
Solltest du noch keine Zahlung getätigt haben, ziehe bitte den Artikelwert von der zu zahlenden Summe ab.
Bei getätigter Zahlung wird dir der Betrag wieder gutgeschrieben. Sende uns dazu bitte deine Kontodaten

Eine Bestellstatus-Übersicht findest Du hier:
xxx

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
i waited ten days for that?? the hell outta here with that bull. niketalk has limits and alla that so i'ma chill. but you KNOW what i wanna sayabout this crap. i wanna throw these ppl under the bus, hit reverse, put it in drive and run them the hell over again...but this is nt so i can't do allthat.

rmk is coming through even though the sneakers are stuck in customs right now, so thats a plus. this is why the hell i ordered from two different sites. nikeshould hand a negro a damn medal for going through hoops and hurdles over these damn sneakers. a dude had to halfway learn german just to put up with thisbull. now i gotta figure out how to get a refund because the translation isn't clear. i damn sure don't want !%$# from these %%!#%%*. snipes can eat a#%#$ with relish on top. #+!% these !%+%%#.

i'm pissed right now. had me waiting, checking emails and !%$# mad days. made me look like a fool. if you didn't have the god damn size then youshouldn't have sold the god damn size. instead you oversell, don't say !%$# about it and take the money KNOWING that you didn't have pairs instock. the #+!%, son. then didn't get back to a %$%## at all. *I* had to ask about the !%$#. thats bad business period.

if a %$%## asked for something and you gave it to him and he was like oh...i'ma pay you...but i gotta get the money from someone. hold on. you'd have aproblem, right? so why the #+!% then did you take my money knowing you didn't have the !%$# that i asked for????????? the #+!% son. i coulda been had theseon my feet. i coulda been strolling the block with these on. i could have these on right now. na. instead i'm sitting here looking at a weak !@+ email fromthese +$+%# !@+ !%+%%#.

#+!% snipes. i hope their stock gets reduced to junk status.
grin.gif

i should put this post in google translate and send it to them.

oh, but i want to thank nt for the help. a few ppl tried to help and i really appreciate it. thank you.
if/when i find something out about any other noteworthy release, i will pm any information to these ppl. thanks again.

Originally Posted by debs 168

oh, but i want to thank nt for the help. a few ppl tried to help and i really appreciate it. thank you.
if/when i find something out about any other noteworthy release, i will pm any information to these ppl. thanks again.
damn bro, that sucks. i hope your pair with rmk comes through. did you order on the 24th like the rest of us? i think i remembered you having aproblem with the purchase, whether it was translation or paying with credit card, etc.

i really hope my pairs come soon. and to the guy who got his order cancelled. were you able to get a refund back to your paypal account or did they give youvoucher money?

This morning, eastbay and finishline had some more sizes up... There was your "restock" guys.

..there's still a size 18 left on eastbay btw.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

does anyone know what sizes eastbay had up on the restock
u should call eastbay to see what sizes they might have. thats how the last "restock"/canceled orders were ordered by NT.

Back
Top Bottom