YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

20081003-OldestWorker2008.jpg

Just called eastbay and asked the lady did they have anymore and they said no then I told her bull sh*** gave her the item number and she was speechlesseastbay reps are so slow i think they have althiemers

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Just called eastbay and asked the lady did they have anymore and they said no then I told her bull sh*** gave her the item number and she was speechless eastbay reps are so slow i think they have althiemers

so did that mean they had more?????

Just called eastbay and asked the lady did they have anymore and they said no then I told her bull sh*** gave her the item number and she was speechless eastbay reps are so slow i think they have althiemers
sick.gif
Can't knock someone for being slow and then not beable to spell Alzheimer's correctly. And yes Eastbay had more pairs this morning.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

sick.gif
Can't knock someone for being slow and then not be able to spell Alzheimer's correctly. And yes Eastbay had more pairs this morning.

LOL PREACH!

Did they have odd sizes or a few decent?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

sick.gif
Can't knock someone for being slow and then not be able to spell Alzheimer's correctly. And yes Eastbay had more pairs this morning.

Keyword there "had"...size 18 left!
sick.gif

So the only sizes that were up today were an 18 on Eastbay and an 8 and 15 on Finishline? Or were there more?

If u guys focused a little more on doing work than asking us in here, a lot of u would have
happy.gif
on your face instead of
mad.gif
and then arguing with each other. We all have the numbers, we all considersneakers serious business, to an extent. Everytime someone posts a silly question in here "does eastbay have ...." "Did FNL have ..... as of....." whatever u could easily be calling to find out yourself before we at NT put the sizes on blast then you have zero chance
frown.gif

And, I'm speaking from experience word to
pimp.gif
Baby J and Mr. NikeTalk
pimp.gif
schooling me on how to stop complaining and trying to get others to dowork for me and then piccing up the phone myself and scoring my DB6 for retail the week before Christmas (over 30 days AFTER RD)
wink.gif

Call 1st, exhaust those efforts, then see if a vet or somebody can plug you in... all these useless questions we're not eastbay, FNL or snipes we don'tknow anymore than you guys. And if u call 1st, then YOU will know before we do.... hope everyone searching is able to bring these home....

glasses.gif

EDIT: and dont let me forget bigj505 for his blessings as of late also.... solid dudes 4real

all i saw was:

fnl: 8,15
eb: 18

called eb international number and was told there are no sizes left.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

If u guys focused a little more on doing work than asking us in here, a lot of u would have
happy.gif
on your face instead of
mad.gif
and then arguing with each other. We all have the numbers, we all consider sneakers serious business, to an extent. Everytime someone posts a silly question in here "does eastbay have ...." "Did FNL have ..... as of ....." whatever u could easily be calling to find out yourself before we at NT put the sizes on blast then you have zero chance
frown.gif

And, I'm speaking from experience word to
pimp.gif
Baby J and Mr. NikeTalk
pimp.gif
schooling me on how to stop complaining and trying to get others to do work for me and then piccing up the phone myself and scoring my DB6 for retail the week before Christmas (over 30 days AFTER RD)
wink.gif

Call 1st, exhaust those efforts, then see if a vet or somebody can plug you in... all these useless questions we're not eastbay, FNL or snipes we don't know anymore than you guys. And if u call 1st, then YOU will know before we do.... hope everyone searching is able to bring these home....
glasses.gif

EDIT: and dont let me forget bigj505 for his blessings as of late also.... solid dudes 4real
THIS!
good stuff agent0024... glad u learned the game from great people.

My SJ from Crooked Tongues have just arrived in NY according to tracking. Should be down here in FL this week. Sweet!
smile.gif

just got back from NTNY I been goin there daily....still nothing...at this point i dont think they're gonna get anything unless it's drops in on themlike bird poop

just saw the ad on top of this thread, does anybody know if lacedupauthentics is legit? thanks in advance
Many sites that still have SJs have ran out size 10s, this looks to be the only place selling them and below $300

Originally Posted by wuwuisaac

just saw the ad on top of this thread, does anybody know if lacedupauthentics is legit? thanks in advance
Many sites that still have SJs have ran out size 10s, this looks to be the only place selling them and below $300
1. the ads at the top of the page have nothing to do with niketalk and alot of them sell fakes.
2. check the buy/sell forum. a few still in there for between 260 - 290 (on the high side)

Originally Posted by DJIA305

My SJ from Crooked Tongues have just arrived in NY according to tracking. Should be down here in FL this week. Sweet!
smile.gif
how long did it take? two weeks?

i was on craigslist last night and holy crap do people think their space jams are worth their weight in gold, some going for 400? nuts! the quality is not thatgreat but i still love them but never would have paid over retail.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are going to have to settle for paying 260+, tough luck.

A lot of people really hesitated on this release, until it was too late.

Hype Kills......... Your wallets.
laugh.gif

Woke up this morning to take a peak at my SJ's, and I'm so freakin' glad I lucked out on the quality, they are amazing.
After being so worried about the shape.

I was lucky and snagged a pair off ebay for $240 and just got them today! I was thinking about chalking it up as a lose but said what the hey and went aheadand got em, and I'm glad I got em now! They nice
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom