YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Yea djeo23, I know it's not gonna happen. But when I saw that eastbay rep post, I was like "What is the one question I wanna ask this dude?" That was all I really wanted to ask. It was kind of a joke.

I'm not doggin you for your question. I just hope that in a company that big that our word means something cause I'm sure they have heard this before. Feel me?

Yea, I feel you. You gotta give it up for eastbay, though. They have someone in this thread trying to make changes that help the consumer. Eastbay>>>>>FinishLine.

Quick question I was looking at my sj's today..and I noticed on the tongue it says jumpman Jordan as oppose to jordan jumpman..anybody else have thishappen to there pair?

Edit-disregard my post..sorry long day and was tripping for a second.lol

Originally Posted by agold1002

havent been in the thread for a little but has there been any restocks since release day??
There haven't been any official "restocks" online. Eastbay sold some add'l sizes leftover from release day credit cardcancellations. A few NikeTowns received add'l sizes a 4-5 days after release. Other than that, most of the sizes popping up have been on the misc websites(ie: snipes, shoetrends, promo, etc)

Originally Posted by superman1007

Quick question I was looking at my sj's today..and I noticed on the tongue it says jumpman Jordan as oppose to jordan jumpman..anybody else have this happen to there pair?

LOL I was about to say
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by superman1007

Quick question I was looking at my sj's today..and I noticed on the tongue it says jumpman Jordan as oppose to jordan jumpman..anybody else have this happen to there pair?

LOL I was about to say
smile.gif

My SJ reads "Jumpman Jordan" but the box reads "Jordan Jumpman"
smh.gif

yeah, what happened to the limits? I guess since the XII's haven't sold that great and the DMP I & VII packs sat around, they didn't feel the
need to limit them. They just don't understand certain releases are way more popular than others.

Cmon if you're gonna be in the shoe industry and not know that the space jam was going to be a hot item then you need to get out the game. I emailed themand suggested that next time if they at least limit on the first day and then raise the limits. This gives them time to test out the demand.

I've already had my say to eastbay and I got by 25 dollar gift voucher for complaining about the G code overbooking orders that they issued to on the SJrelease.

In a way I blamed them for exploiting the hype with a countdown timer on the website and not even a security code when ordering the shoes, I suggested theytake some constructive criticism on how they handled this release and take a look at the ticketmaster model on how to be fair to customers.

The response I got on the limit of shoes per customer was that jb set the protocol around limiting sales to customers and for the SJ release had norestriction, its not a call Eastbay make as I'm sure they would have limited sales on this shoe per customer knowing the hype around it. Im sure they couldhave found ways around this rule by limiting the number of shoes per transaction that way re-sellers would have to keep trying over and over to buy themultiples of shoes instead of one clean swoop of a full size run on one single transaction.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I've already had my say to eastbay and I got by 25 dollar gift voucher for complaining about the G code overbooking orders that they issued to on the SJ release.

In a way I blamed them for exploiting the hype with a countdown timer on the website and not even a security code when ordering the shoes, I suggested they take some constructive criticism on how they handled this release and take a look at the ticketmaster model on how to be fair to customers.

The response I got on the limit of shoes per customer was that jb set the protocol around limiting sales to customers and for the SJ release had no restriction, its not a call Eastbay make as I'm sure they would have limited sales on this shoe per customer knowing the hype around it. Im sure they could have found ways around this rule by limiting the number of shoes per transaction that way re-sellers would have to keep trying over and over to buy the multiples of shoes instead of one clean swoop of a full size run on one single transaction.

They actually gave out those vouchers to everybody that didnt get their orders fulfilled, regardless of complaint or not.

Ticketmaster is FAR FAR FAR from being fair to customers. You're talking about the same site that sells their tickets way above retail through a sistersite while claiming that tickets were all sold on their parent site.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

I've already had my say to eastbay and I got by 25 dollar gift voucher for complaining about the G code overbooking orders that they issued to on the SJ release.

In a way I blamed them for exploiting the hype with a countdown timer on the website and not even a security code when ordering the shoes, I suggested they take some constructive criticism on how they handled this release and take a look at the ticketmaster model on how to be fair to customers.

The response I got on the limit of shoes per customer was that jb set the protocol around limiting sales to customers and for the SJ release had no restriction, its not a call Eastbay make as I'm sure they would have limited sales on this shoe per customer knowing the hype around it. Im sure they could have found ways around this rule by limiting the number of shoes per transaction that way re-sellers would have to keep trying over and over to buy the multiples of shoes instead of one clean swoop of a full size run on one single transaction.

They actually gave out those vouchers to everybody that didnt get their orders fulfilled, regardless of complaint or not.

NO Way its on eastbay...honestly from a business stand point eastbay would want to process the most amount of order to make the most from shipping costs

when jumpman23.com had the thunder and lightning packs they use to be like ticketmaster where you log on and a timer was on until it was your turn to purchaseand then they give you like 3 minutes to purchase your item and dont have to worry about adding it to your cart and being out of stock i always like that giveseverybody a chance i wish they would bring that back
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Jason- any chance Eastbay will finally put a pair/limit on orders from here on out? I'm sure it'd work in everyone's (Eastbay and the end consumer) best interest.
Putting a limit on the Jordan launches, especially hyped ones, is usually a norm. To be honest, I thought that would have been done on this one but, I know that was one of the common things in the feedback I collected and passed on. So, I do hope in the future, this will be enforced out of fairness for everyone.

Hey Jason, my 1 question that i want2 ask u since we have a real life Eastbay rep on here is---are u guys hiring???
tongue.gif

lilMITE87 wrote:
Thought I'd post my review.

for a young kid,�it went pretty good�for a first video....next time just try to get more lighting on the shoe or near the camera..it seems like all thelighting is behind you..quality of vid seems good though. keep it up

Got a few more sz 12's from Eastbay today, now I am just waiting on this latest Finishline shipment to start shipping.
smile.gif

For anyone still upset they didn't get a pair... you aren't missing anything. I managed to get 2 pairs but sold both of them. $175 is just ridiculous.It's very obvious the quality will never be the same. Even on so called "premium" retros such as the the Space Jams. Horrible quality. Hold themnext to an OG or 2001 retro. I'm not kidding when I say the 2009 Space Jams are payless shoe quality. The padding is minimal, the patent leather cut isinsultingly lower, 3 of the 4 shoes had injection spots on the sole, speaking of the sole, it will be yellow after only a few wears. When I tried a pair on 1)they felt extremely small and uncomfortable 2) felt like a 10 dollar piece of crap, not a $200.00 "premium" Jordan.
Save your money. This release was all about the hype.

Back
Top Bottom