YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Bit late to the party here...but I was able to order mine the friday of the week before they came out, and waited around until the mall opened anyway. I thinkthe store I bought from presold all of them before they were even released. Had a guy behind me wait for 2 hours only to be told they didnt have his sizebefore the employee even got into the store good, ouch. Some other people were complaining that the Finish Line around there let all their employees have firstdibs on the Jams, and they didnt even have any left for customers who came and asked about them. Is that kinda crap even legal?

Glad I got my pair with almost no fuss though.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

he hit me back and said he is still shipping them off so ill see monday i guess........... he said 2morrow but i dont think shipping services is open on sunday

Add me to the list as well. He said the same exact thing to me to.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If you paid through paypal, you can file a dispute there. They will check to see if the guy has provided TRACKING numbers to the people who paid. If he didn't they will refund the money back to you guys. You're protected through the buyer protection policy and if you paid with your credit card, you can also file a fraud dispute and they will give you your money back within a few business days or sooner. I've gone through this before too. I don't understand why people want to completely rip people off like this.

CAREFUL!!

There is only buyer protection if "SeaJays" created a private eBay auction listing for you. If he told you to send him money through paypal and youjust sent it to him as a "GIFT," I am pretty sure there's no protection.

Anyways, like ijapino said, the Original Space Jam thread and this thread is abused by buy/sell and really deserves to be locked up.

If you guys didn't take advantage of the thread and break the rules and used the proper buy/sell forum; you probably wouldn't be in this situation.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were original colorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3 times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box when release in 2000
grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the lasttime the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
What also bothers me are scammers. Hope every NT that got scammed by seajays paid with paypal.

Originally Posted by nikes06

If you paid through paypal, you can file a dispute there. They will check to see if the guy has provided TRACKING numbers to the people who paid. If he didn't they will refund the money back to you guys. You're protected through the buyer protection policy and if you paid with your credit card, you can also file a fraud dispute and they will give you your money back within a few business days or sooner. I've gone through this before too. I don't understand why people want to completely rip people off like this.

CAREFUL!!

There is only buyer protection if "SeaJays" created a private eBay auction listing for you. If he told you to send him money through paypal and you just sent it to him as a "GIFT," I am pretty sure there's no protection.

Anyways, like ijapino said, the Original Space Jam thread and this thread is abused by buy/sell and really deserves to be locked up.

If you guys didn't take advantage of the thread and break the rules and used the proper buy/sell forum; you probably wouldn't be in this situation.

not true. I've filed a claim way back through a PM deal, he sent me a money request e-mail, dude ending up being a fraud or decided to keep the shoes andnot tell me the honest truth, so when I filed a claim he sent me the money back. I've also filed a claim through a similar situation but the seller refusedto respond to my numerous e-mails, and ignored paypal's e-mail to cooperate and share their side of the story. 10 days later, I got all my money refundedto my bank account.

EDIT: Paypal has more of a better advantage to the buyer than the seller

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I love how haters try to call the resellers out by saying they don't have real jobs or they live with their parents or something like that... cracks me up because I'M a reseller and have made literally a grand and more of cash on these space jams in profit (aside from the retail price) and I live with my GF, have a job, AND go to school. It's all about how you utilize your skills youngsters. Don't hate because you don't have the mentality or you couldn't find the opportunity to come up.

On a lighter note, I heard from one of my connects that stores around Chicago have some of these Jams on "lay-a-way" and people can't pay for them so they just put them back up as restocks. Call and check your local footlockers and NT's. There's always a way.
I wish I was you.

laugh.gif

and to gottabdashoes, i dont think its the fact that youre making all this money off of the shoes that people are hating on. its the fact that all the resellers copping 20+ pairs made it that much harder for people to even obtain a single pair. and dont say theyre hatin because they dont have this awesome-pwnsauce-omfgtfbbq-soballer-callmejimjones-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
- mentality like you do, scrooge. you forget how young a lot of nt'ers are. many of them dont even have the base income to try and "come up" if they even wanted to.
You have no idea what you're typing about.
laugh.gif

I'm not interested in the back and forth with you.

No need for direct name calling either. I'm simply saying that if you do your homework, you won't be on NT trying to copp a pair of Space Jams forretail price 2 weeks after the initial release. It's not going to happen. You have some type of resentment with progress, I see and it's ok. Do you.Not all of us are born with a drive. It's ok. Just move on.

Anyway, I provided people on NT where they could go to buy Space Jams for 250 but most ended up saying that was too much. lol You kidding me? That's a DEALright now. Oh well, to each his own. Good luck, I say.

Mods-why do my posts keep getting deleted? people post a whole bunch of $%^+ and i still see their posts. guess im not wanted here
laugh.gif

Rap- thanks again bro
pimp.gif

question: had anyone seen any sizes pop up on nike.com? still says "out of stock." Ive never seen a shoe sell out that fast on rd and still remain onthe sis for this long saying sold out.
Nike quit playing and give the people a restock on ndc.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

fnl is still processing my pair that I ordered on release nite smh. i slept thinking fnl wuld come thru by now and missed out on these for retail at a somewhat local spot last wk prolly.

^ my man, what size are you waiting for? I was able to successfully order 4 pairs (2-10s, 9, 8.5). They shipped the 9, 8.5, and a 10, but the other sz.10 isstill processing. Maybe they cant find that shoe anywhere?
smh.gif
mad.gif
I know some may look at this like @+#, why so many?! I was helping a friend, selling onekeeping two.... im chillin. I hope you all that are still looking can find what u lookin for...

I'm enjoying this thread more and more, but for the wrong reasons.

Nobody cares how much anybody made on the flip, the purpose of this thread is to try and get the stragglers plugged in with pairs they've missed out on.

This whole pissing contest is in poor taste, and very immature. If you've got a house and came up a G off these and all this other ballyhoo, why would yoube on here arguin with someone (when I've got to assume the average NT'er is either teenaged or in their early twenties) ?

I'm ridin with bigj all that dicc-swinging is useless and has no place in here. Go to Sneaker Showcase or whatever and tap dance in these Jams if u feelthe need.

Bigj IDK if I've got the clout u speak of, but I called for the 2nd thread to be closed for this same nonsense after I got the first one closed
embarassed.gif

I learned my lesson, obviously others didn't. 49 pages in and like two weeks later, I think it's time to admit defeat and dig in your poccetsfellas....

Or get with it like me, bigj and others
wink.gif

EDIT: as to the whole retro, re-retro thing. The CG 11 was called a Retro +, the 2000 SJ wasn't. It was dubbed a Retro. It still released in 95-96, justnot as a production model to the public. I always think of the '09s as the re-retro, but that's just my opinion and I'm old enough to remember allthree releases, and own the '00 and '09. Just cuz we didn't get SJ in 1996 doesn't mean the 2000 aren't the 1st gen. Retro.... I'm jussayin tho....

I don't mind resellers if they try to make a profit off 3 or 4 pairs. But 10+ pairs is just overdoing it and ruins it for everyone who wants a pair.Especially when they have the audacity to charge 300+ for these Space Jams, whether it's a free economy or whatnot. NOBODY WILL BUY IT THAT HIGH, myadvice; lower the price to around 250 and people will buy them. DON'T BE TOO GREEDY!

I looked at a transaction that seajyays made with the penny and he actually shipped to a guy after recieving payment If he doesnt ship today I would start toreally worry, but maybe something happened yesterday with him the same thing happened to me many of times when a seller says hes gonna ship shoes out the daythat we agreed but then ships out a day or 2 days later but i still get the shoes. I got screwed out of 750 dollars from a guy in australia over the dmps and Iwill never forget that day. Atleast if he screwed yall, you went through paypal hopefully cause if sent money any other way u r so screwed and you may indeednot recieve the kicks but neone looking for the space jams, people down here in houston selling on craigslist for decent prices and some or willing to ship butmost of you check out craigslist for these kicks and if you need any help with anything pm ya boy

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were original colorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3 times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box when release in 2000
grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the 23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was 95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the last time the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
What also bothers me are scammers. Hope every NT that got scammed by seajays paid with paypal.
Uhhhh, NEGATORY sir! The PE that MJ wore in the movie had a 23 on back
smile.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by piffin420

customs us n german then usps shipping
any thing else also your tracking info wont work u just have to wait it out trust if u dont believe me call# give them yur trcking and theyll say its in route from origin of departure dhl deutche post

whats the number again?

its been processing the day after i ordered. are they making the sneakers themselves or what. what more is there to process. they either have them or they don't.

when i call, who do i ask to speak to? do they have an english option..?? at this point i could have went on ebay and copped a pair and paid extra and had them by now on my feet.

the reason it takes so long is because they do not have a warehouse like footlocker all their shoes are in store locations by the way snipes is dtlr of germanythey base their online orders of in store availability its probably taking them a while to locate your size trust me as soon as they find yur size theyll shipthem itll take a while yes their is a english # to call any other ? hit me back ask to speak to daniela when calling snipes if that dont work ill give u the #i call its diff from the 1 onthe site

I'm curious, did they refund your money already since you didn't get the other pair? I also ordered two pairs on 12/23 and also got half my order abouta week later. I haven't reallly complained because the pending charge for these shoes never went through? I am assuming that it only goes through once youreceive all the shoes you've ordered? Not sure.

Originally Posted by debs 168

customs us n german then usps shipping
any thing else also your tracking info wont work u just have to wait it out trust if u dont believe me call# give them yur trcking and theyll say its in route from origin of departure dhl deutche post

whats the number again?

its been processing the day after i ordered. are they making the sneakers themselves or what. what more is there to process. they either have them or they don't.

when i call, who do i ask to speak to? do they have an english option..?? at this point i could have went on ebay and copped a pair and paid extra and had them by now on my feet.

the reason it takes so long is because they do not have a warehouse like footlocker all their shoes are in store locations by the way snipes is dtlr of germany they base their online orders of in store availability its probably taking them a while to locate your size trust me as soon as they find yur size theyll ship them itll take a while yes their is a english # to call any other ? hit me back ask to speak to daniela when calling snipes if that dont work ill give u the # i call its diff from the 1 onthe site
whats the number? i need my spacejams

Originally Posted by nikes06

CAREFUL!!

There is only buyer protection if "SeaJays" created a private eBay auction listing for you. If he told you to send him money through paypal and you just sent it to him as a "GIFT," I am pretty sure there's no protection.

not true. I've filed a claim way back through a PM deal, he sent me a money request e-mail, dude ending up being a fraud or decided to keep the shoes and not tell me the honest truth, so when I filed a claim he sent me the money back. I've also filed a claim through a similar situation but the seller refused to respond to my numerous e-mails, and ignored paypal's e-mail to cooperate and share their side of the story. 10 days later, I got all my money refunded to my bank account.

EDIT: Paypal has more of a better advantage to the buyer than the seller

D-mn, that same thing happened2 me on ISS. me and like 9-10 other ppl..i eventually won the case, but received none of my money back bcuz this clown didnt haveany in his account..it wus on a pair of DS DMP 11s..same story and all, with the him being on vacation etc..maybe the same cat????
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

I don't know how to follow the rules.

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I don't mind resellers if they try to make a profit off 3 or 4 pairs. But 10+ pairs is just overdoing it and ruins it for everyone who wants a pair. Especially when they have the audacity to charge 300+ for these Space Jams, whether it's a free economy or whatnot. NOBODY WILL BUY IT THAT HIGH, my advice; lower the price to around 250 and people will buy them. DON'T BE TOO GREEDY!

the frist week they came out they were constantly selling for 300+ so a lot of people still expect to get that...i mean i sold a 8.5 on RD on ebay for$335...thats pathetic.

still no luck on finding big kids sizes
frown.gif
anyone know any websites orstores around their area thats still carrying big kids sizes?

^^^ kids sizes are still around. see if u can do a store transfer at like footlocker or so.
try calling the MD footlockers so when ur go to ur local FTL, u can tell them where the kicks are.

lol dudes saying it doesn't matter how much people made on the flip... that's because THEY didn't make anything. Of course you're not going tocare. haha If you had the opportunity, you'd try to flip too so you can use the money for future releases. If that's not smart, I don't know whatyou would consider so.

To those still interested, as far as the SJ's going for $250, that's OVER. Resell prices are now at a steady 275 - 300 on ebay and everywhere else.People don't jump when there's a chance so they shouldn't cry.

BTW, sneakerpost.com has sizes 9, 10, 10.5, and 11 in stock for $285.

PREACH!
wink.gif

grin.gif

well.....even the PE or OG spacejams colorway had 45 on the back. So using your theory, in 2000 JB should've put the 45 on the back instead of the 23......with no retro card and no RETRO on the box. But they wouldn't do that because it was a reproduction for the original model year for XIs which was 95-96. The CG colorway was (I'm guessin) thought of in the late 90s early 2000s? After the OG XIs released....

But enough of that, to each its own I guess. What bothers me the most is those youtube videos like that hypebeast stating to the reporter that "the last time the spacejam jordans came out was back when the movie was in theaters".
laugh.gif
Uhhhh, NEGATORY sir! The PE that MJ wore in the movie had a 23 on back
smile.gif
i seen space jams w/ da 45 in da back...too

did anyone order SJ's from osneaker? when and did they come yet? thanks for any help

Thanks for NTers bigj505 and nikes06 and rapido27 for having my back saying the guy who agreed to sell his pairs to me trying to sell them still. Glad Ididn't waste over $500. Thanks guys.

Rapido27 check your inbox please I sent you a message yesterday.

I don'tunderstand why people want to completely rip people off like this.

unfortunately this is just a part of the game. not to mention times are hard and this is a hyped release and scammers know dudes are hellaTHIRSTY!! sometimes u have to get got to learn. it's happened to the best of us. like someone else said, hopefully yall used paypal and ccand u should be good. dudes should know by now u can't just buy from anyone.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom