YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

still nothing with snipes, so i guess yet another day before they "get them" and then ship them out.

Glad to see you got your pair Sam. To the guy who is worried about his shipping info, yea you shouldn't have to email but now you know how they dobusiness. But usps tracking updates do take forever especially when it's an international package. I've sent stuff internationally and the trackingwill still say shipping info sent but the package will be delivered days before the info is updated. Usually shipping is 7-10 business days not just days andthe holidays have to be considered, and if they didn't have the sneakers in hand that's more days they have to wait.

Anyone get any information about Freshnes? I ordered a few T's from them and havnt gotten a tracking number.

Also they added new shirts

23_SPACEJAM_1_FRONT.jpg

23_BRED_FRONT.jpg

just got my pair today from finish line!

so happy!

but paying $200 is a lot though, this is the most i have ever spent on a pair of shoes

if its through usps your tracking info will not work its gonna keep sayin samething over n over you have to wait until they try to deliver them try it and seeif u dont believe me

Your friendly daily reminder...

THERE IS NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!

This includes "signature pointing", PM requests, links to live auctions and all specific size requests.

Have a nice day
happy.gif

It seems like Finishline actually tried to fulfill orders that were placed on RD.

I guess instead of restocking their site, they actually tried to complete as many orders as they can.

Took 'em long enough to figure out that's how they should operate.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

^ Got my tracking info from snipes check there website with your order number

I thought you didn't want them cuz I remember you selling your pairs on release day
nerd.gif
FYI there for my cousin just thought I would post that snipes has shipped them

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^ Got my tracking info from snipes check there website with your order number

I thought you didn't want them cuz I remember you selling your pairs on release day
nerd.gif
FYI there for my cousin just thought I would post that snipes has shipped them

Oh that's right! I remember that.

ordered from eastbay when they had a few size 10's and 12's available the 30th by phone and my order status still says open so i just called and theytold me it should ship out tomorrow that makes me feel a little better, now i just hope they dont get stolen or something

Stupid UPS was supposed to deliver my Space Jams today. I saw the UPS truck pass by... nothing dropped off at my doorstep.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Stupid UPS was supposed to deliver my Space Jams today. I saw the UPS truck pass by... nothing dropped off at my doorstep.

Do you have your tracking number? You can go pick it up if the facility is close to you, or you can just wait it out, they stop deliverying at 7:00 p.m.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Trav T

Do you have your tracking number? You can go pick it up if the facility is close to you, or you can just wait it out, they stop deliverying at 7:00 p.m.
I've been tracking it, but it hasn't moved since 12/30/09. I don't know why they gave me a delivery date of 1/4 if they didn'tplan on moving it at all today.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Glad to see you got your pair Sam.

Thanks BabyJ. I was a bit scared from the stories about receiving empty boxes but, thank god the dumb *** UPS driver didn't know jack about what he had inhis hands. I got these on release night at 2 or 3am. The only thing was I had no funds in my debit so I had to wait til Friday's pay so I could put themoney in and then finish my transaction. Thanks eastbay for holding my pair. BTW, these fit true to size. I thought maybe I'll need an 8.5 but, I'MGOOD! Sorry for the crappy pictures.
210yhra.jpg

2sayqlx.jpg

Edit The box did say, Hi I'm the space jams, open me and u can have me. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom