-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

laugh.gif
I mean we all can clown and slander Jeezy but it don't take much common sense to see what's going on. A couple of folks mentioned it with "label politics" and "sabotage". Ross is Khaled's man. Khaled does not want Jeezy taking that wave Ross got going right now. We all know "Lose My Mind" was it and suddenly it just stopped getting play or whatever. "Ballin" was cool...has Lil Wayne on it and still didn't get a push. "Flexin" should have been pushed harder. The songs ain't the issue. Jeezy gave us 3 solid albums.(2 classics IMO) Dude been one of the few consistent rap dudes in this !#%@ the last few years. At the end of the day I'm sure if the album ever drops Khaled will eat but when Ross eats...Khaled eats VERY WELL.

Originally Posted by tyisny

. Hell NT swears that Game is the coldest artist out.... Well umm he outsold ALL of what "Self Made" sold in his first week. 
laugh.gif
game is always been slept on here (NT always been wrong about him) but you can't compare a solo album to a compliation/group album...its not fair.

. Hell NT swears that Game is the coldest artist out.... Well umm he outsold ALL of what "Self Made" sold in his first week. 
laugh.gif
game is always been slept on here (NT always been wrong about him) but you can't compare a solo album to a compliation/group album...its not fair.

This is a thread about Jeezy and dudes in here is talking about clowns like Game and Rick Fraud. You dudes are something else.

This is a thread about Jeezy and dudes in here is talking about clowns like Game and Rick Fraud. You dudes are something else.

Is khaled really holding this album back? Or everyone just assuming since khaled and Ross are cool that's what's happening?

I'm sure if it was khaleds doing jeezy would have been spoke on it

I love jeezy, but to tell the truth he doesn't have any buzz right now, I rather him get pushed back again, than release on the 20th and barely move any units

Is khaled really holding this album back? Or everyone just assuming since khaled and Ross are cool that's what's happening?

I love jeezy, but to tell the truth he doesn't have any buzz right now, I rather him get pushed back again, than release on the 20th and barely move any units

Originally Posted by solefood229

Oh yeah if it gets pushed back he will have buzz
eyes.gif

It dont matter if they release it the 20th or next summer it will sell the same. He has a fanbase and thats it. One hit wont make the album do high numbers  

Oh yeah if it gets pushed back he will have buzz
eyes.gif

It dont matter if they release it the 20th or next summer it will sell the same. He has a fanbase and thats it. One hit wont make the album do high numbers  

Jeezy has a nice little buzz right now, still not sure why he's being pushed back. Shoot a video for Flexin and put the album out. That Ballin video was awful but that song is ill. His last two mixtapes gotta strong buzz boiling

Ross is definitely bigger than Jeezy right now

For the record, I can't stand Ross

Jeezy has a nice little buzz right now, still not sure why he's being pushed back. Shoot a video for Flexin and put the album out. That Ballin video was awful but that song is ill. His last two mixtapes gotta strong buzz boiling

Ross is definitely bigger than Jeezy right now

For the record, I can't stand Ross

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Damn, does ANYBODY believe it's dropping Tuesday?
laugh.gif

Somebody posted an article a page back saying it was pushed back.

Yeah but him, his engineer, and his producer all have said it's comming out tuesday. Those articles were posting that got their information from some angry MMG twitter page.
If I had to listen to somebody, it would be the people who were making the album. And if it doesn't come out, then I'll complain.

laugh.gif

Yeah but him, his engineer, and his producer all have said it's comming out tuesday. Those articles were posting that got their information from some angry MMG twitter page.
If I had to listen to somebody, it would be the people who were making the album. And if it doesn't come out, then I'll complain.

Khaled doesnt have that kind of power. Its people higher up than him holding the album. What Im hearing is Khaled could help the situation but he's not stepping in at all
This whole thing is about long money not this buzz crap who's hot now that yall are talking about. Ace Hood put out an album for god's sake.

Ill try to explain this !@#$ again.

Depending on Jeezy's contract he probably owns a big amount of his music. When Jeezy leaves he takes his catalog and publishing with him. 

What Im guessing is Jeezy hasnt resigned yet so as soon as TM103 comes out Jeezy is literally off of Def Jam. Thats millions of dollars leaving Def Jam/Universal probably going to a rival like Sony. Jeezy is a top 5 money maker at Def Jam in a dying industry they not trying to let a big asset go so easily.

Khaled doesnt have that kind of power. Its people higher up than him holding the album. What Im hearing is Khaled could help the situation but he's not stepping in at all
This whole thing is about long money not this buzz crap who's hot now that yall are talking about. Ace Hood put out an album for god's sake.

Depending on Jeezy's contract he probably owns a big amount of his music. When Jeezy leaves he takes his catalog and publishing with him. 

What Im guessing is Jeezy hasnt resigned yet so as soon as TM103 comes out Jeezy is literally off of Def Jam. Thats millions of dollars leaving Def Jam/Universal probably going to a rival like Sony. Jeezy is a top 5 money maker at Def Jam in a dying industry they not trying to let a big asset go so easily.

laugh.gif

The album art hasn't even been seen yet... I doubt it comes out on Tuesday
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

The album art hasn't even been seen yet... I doubt it comes out on Tuesday
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Ace Hood had 3 hot singles, and he's DJ Khaled's right hand man. He was gonna drop regardless. Plus, people are only buying/DL Ace Hood's singles and that's it, and
both Khaled and Def Jam know that.

Originally Posted by cartune

Ace Hood had 3 hot singles, and he's DJ Khaled's right hand man. He was gonna drop regardless. Plus, people are only buying/DL Ace Hood's singles and that's it, and
both Khaled and Def Jam know that.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

You do know that high charting doesn't always equate to radio spins right? "Lose My Mind" had crazy spins. "Ballin" is getting decent spins, but none of Jeeay's other singles caught on
at all. Ross had 3 legit singles getting crazy spins (BMF, Super High & Aston Martin Music). Now I did forget about "Tupac Back" from Self Made, so you can add that too. I'm really
trying to figure out how you don't think Ross is hotter than Jeezy right now, cause Ross directly cut into Jeezy's buzz leading up to Teflon Don's release. A single Jeezy had more than a
full year ago doesn't make him hot right at this moment. Ross has pretty much been on his grind with hits and he's just been seen everywhere for almost 2 years now. Jeezy had a huge
hit single, went ghost, then bricked 3 of 4 of his next singles.
at this moment. So yes, Ross is hotter than Jeezy at this point. 

Your not getting my point slime.... you cant say the word hit if the goddamn song doesnt pass the 80's on the charts.  This #*# aint even chart billboard top 100 EVER... how does that equate
"Tupac back" this hit you talk of Topped at 31 on the hiphop charts

"Ballin" topped at 7 on those exact charts.... during the same period

alot of artist freestyling over your beat does not make it a "Hit"
laugh.gif

What pieces of info?

The piece that says Ross has 2 Gold albums and a group album that sold 100K since Jeezy's last time he had a current barcode in stores? Last time son was on the cover of XXL he split a dual cover with Shyne...................Shyne.

And guess what with no barcode in stores he's got a grammy nom & his two biggest singles during that time span have Eclipsed Ross biggest singles tenfold on the charts. but let me guess "buzz" isnt recognized with actually getting plays. Ya'll are playing opinions vs facts, and its not a good idea.

With all this said buzz damn sure aint the reason jeezy aint dropping and that should be clear he's not going plat this time but he can do an easy 150k anytime he drops.. more importantly Based off the MUSIC hes been giving away for free i def feel like this may be his best album to date. So i would appreciate if Def Jam stopped #!%%@*%@*@+*

Originally Posted by Peep Game

You do know that high charting doesn't always equate to radio spins right? "Lose My Mind" had crazy spins. "Ballin" is getting decent spins, but none of Jeeay's other singles caught on
at all. Ross had 3 legit singles getting crazy spins (BMF, Super High & Aston Martin Music). Now I did forget about "Tupac Back" from Self Made, so you can add that too. I'm really
trying to figure out how you don't think Ross is hotter than Jeezy right now, cause Ross directly cut into Jeezy's buzz leading up to Teflon Don's release. A single Jeezy had more than a
full year ago doesn't make him hot right at this moment. Ross has pretty much been on his grind with hits and he's just been seen everywhere for almost 2 years now. Jeezy had a huge
hit single, went ghost, then bricked 3 of 4 of his next singles.
at this moment. So yes, Ross is hotter than Jeezy at this point. 

Your not getting my point slime.... you cant say the word hit if the goddamn song doesnt pass the 80's on the charts.  This #*# aint even chart billboard top 100 EVER... how does that equate
"Tupac back" this hit you talk of Topped at 31 on the hiphop charts

"Ballin" topped at 7 on those exact charts.... during the same period

alot of artist freestyling over your beat does not make it a "Hit"
laugh.gif

What pieces of info?

The piece that says Ross has 2 Gold albums and a group album that sold 100K since Jeezy's last time he had a current barcode in stores? Last time son was on the cover of XXL he split a dual cover with Shyne...................Shyne.

And guess what with no barcode in stores he's got a grammy nom & his two biggest singles during that time span have Eclipsed Ross biggest singles tenfold on the charts. but let me guess "buzz" isnt recognized with actually getting plays. Ya'll are playing opinions vs facts, and its not a good idea.

With all this said buzz damn sure aint the reason jeezy aint dropping and that should be clear he's not going plat this time but he can do an easy 150k anytime he drops.. more importantly Based off the MUSIC hes been giving away for free i def feel like this may be his best album to date. So i would appreciate if Def Jam stopped #!%%@*%@*@+*

Back
Top Bottom