-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

THE REAL IS BACK!!!! Just in time for this warm weather
wink.gif

"I ball I stunt I can have any B!#$% I want/I can buy anything I need blowin this money like it grow on trees/No Line gang gettin money in these streets/We all got strap we aint worried bout beef/Betta check yo %%@ for you come check me/You think $#!% sweet we gone pull out the heat...." We Gone Pull Out The 5

YEP!

THE REAL IS BACK!!!! Just in time for this warm weather
wink.gif

"I ball I stunt I can have any B!#$% I want/I can buy anything I need blowin this money like it grow on trees/No Line gang gettin money in these streets/We all got strap we aint worried bout beef/Betta check yo %%@ for you come check me/You think $#!% sweet we gone pull out the heat...." We Gone Pull Out The 5

YEP!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Nice knowing ya Jeezy. You gave us some hits. Good luck with your career.

Okay this was an okay effort. gotta play thin in the whip...
GIMME SOME ADLIBS JEEZY DAMN!!!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Nice knowing ya Jeezy. You gave us some hits. Good luck with your career.

Okay this was an okay effort. gotta play thin in the whip...
GIMME SOME ADLIBS JEEZY DAMN!!!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

all we can do is wait and see 

This ..
And yes .. 

Why are we talkin about Ross in Jeezy thread? 
laugh.gif

My word ya'll must hate this man with all your heart

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

all we can do is wait and see 

This ..
And yes .. 

Why are we talkin about Ross in Jeezy thread? 
laugh.gif

My word ya'll must hate this man with all your heart

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait a minute, Ross got dropped from Def Jam?! I wonder what Def Jam is thinkin' to themselves right now...

Dude fullfilled his contract & Def Jam didnt resign him Ross doesnt sell albums (with bigger budgets) his biggest single was that song with T-Pain. For whatever reason his bigger songs dont even chart well. 
Jeezy sells records (3 platinum albums) a slew of platinum singles a much bigger and lucrative catalog who would you keep?

Wait a minute, Ross got dropped from Def Jam?! I wonder what Def Jam is thinkin' to themselves right now...

Dude fullfilled his contract & Def Jam didnt resign him Ross doesnt sell albums (with bigger budgets) his biggest single was that song with T-Pain. For whatever reason his bigger songs dont even chart well. 
Jeezy sells records (3 platinum albums) a slew of platinum singles a much bigger and lucrative catalog who would you keep?

Originally Posted by cartune

BOW

BOW

the one with momentum ,

arent...

Sheek Louch
Juelz (7 figure buy out from cam )
Big Boi
Jadakiss
Nas
Method Man

def jams "BIGGEST" artist?
ross has more momentum then ALL of them

now if u want to tell me chris lighty is salty of ross's success then ok.....

the consensus around the labels was "def jam dropped the ball on ross" not the other way around....

the one with momentum ,

arent...

Sheek Louch
Juelz (7 figure buy out from cam )
Big Boi
Jadakiss
Nas
Method Man

def jams "BIGGEST" artist?
ross has more momentum then ALL of them

now if u want to tell me chris lighty is salty of ross's success then ok.....

the consensus around the labels was "def jam dropped the ball on ross" not the other way around....

Momentum = 53K first week?
Momentum doesnt mean posting songs and videos on blogs everyweek
Im not speaking out my $$% I've heard actual people over there say that that #%@%+'s projects lose money. Teflon Don was an expensive album look at the features and the production credits. and the #%@%+ JUST went gold a couple weeks ago. With no big single to lean on. The #**#* a business my dude. 

Jeezy had a hit record last year and didnt even put out an album. Now he has another one climbing the charts. Yea he might be irrelevant and hated on the internet but obviously that doesnt translate to sells. Because let the internet tell it Ross has been the biggest rap artist in the game for a while now but them numbers tho..

laugh.gif
 and if you think those mah****as are the BIGGEST artists on Def Jam I guess you never heard of Justin Beiber..Rihanna..Kanye West.. 

Momentum = 53K first week?
Momentum doesnt mean posting songs and videos on blogs everyweek
Im not speaking out my $$% I've heard actual people over there say that that #%@%+'s projects lose money. Teflon Don was an expensive album look at the features and the production credits. and the #%@%+ JUST went gold a couple weeks ago. With no big single to lean on. The #**#* a business my dude. 

Jeezy had a hit record last year and didnt even put out an album. Now he has another one climbing the charts. Yea he might be irrelevant and hated on the internet but obviously that doesnt translate to sells. Because let the internet tell it Ross has been the biggest rap artist in the game for a while now but them numbers tho..

laugh.gif
 and if you think those mah****as are the BIGGEST artists on Def Jam I guess you never heard of Justin Beiber..Rihanna..Kanye West.. 

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Futuristic

So Jeezy's tape (that released 5 days ago) is probably going to pass Ashes to Ashes in downloads today.

Ballin debuted at #57 which appears to be better than any debut in Ross' career.

His career is over.
Ross got cats hypnotized, he's really done a great job of making an allusion that he's the hottest in the game.USDA first album sold 95K first week with less buzz and promotion than Self Made.

The Real Is Back intro >>>>>>>>>

QFT

If USDA dropped an album right now that @!%% would flop 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Futuristic

So Jeezy's tape (that released 5 days ago) is probably going to pass Ashes to Ashes in downloads today.

Ballin debuted at #57 which appears to be better than any debut in Ross' career.

His career is over.
Ross got cats hypnotized, he's really done a great job of making an allusion that he's the hottest in the game.USDA first album sold 95K first week with less buzz and promotion than Self Made.

The Real Is Back intro >>>>>>>>>

QFT

If USDA dropped an album right now that @!%% would flop 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom