-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Now u NTers really see who's really makin power moves..Congrats to Snow he kept quite when ROSS, BLEU & Alley Boy kept Throwing shots at him...

103 is on its way to Platinum with 675K records sold..Mean while ROSS has hit he peak, Bleu well nobody really care what he does & Alley Boy ran his

Mouth & JEEZY is the New SVP not a good look for Alley Boy..This is a good look for Snow..

I forgot that Alley Boy was even signed to Atlantic haha.  Jeezy is going to do him like Jay did X when he first got over to Def Jam. But thats a good look for Jeezy, hes proved time and time again that he could sell and this time around he did it without a major single. Although I will say I didnt see this coming and I feel Ross is a better promoter but he has been given talent, Meek and Wale have been right there for awhile and are now starting to boil over but all Jeezy had was Gibbs.

Jeezy has a great ear for talent however i dont think that is his focus when signing dudes to CTE.... He REALLY looks for street dudes to surround HIMSELF with.

However workin for Atlantic as a whole there is no doubt jeezy is a master at whats hot in the streets/ clubs all over america. He also has a great ear for production and creating a vibe on projects. CTE its the world

:lol:

Great ear for talent eh?

Who Slick Pulla? BloodRaw? 211?

What are these ****** doing now?

Gibbs already had a following before signing with CTE. He didn't "discover" Gibbs.

Granted its a good look for Jeezy I guess..

I don't see how's he gonna make ****** albums better ..

And the fact that the most street ***** on there is Alley Boy .. and well, you know how that goes ..:lol:

But A&R's don't do **** any more ..

Jeezy has a great ear for talent however i dont think that is his focus when signing dudes to CTE.... He REALLY looks for street dudes to surround HIMSELF with.

However workin for Atlantic as a whole there is no doubt jeezy is a master at whats hot in the streets/ clubs all over america. He also has a great ear for production and creating a vibe on projects. CTE its the world

laugh.gif

Great ear for talent eh?

Who Slick Pulla? BloodRaw? 211?

What are these ****** doing now?

Gibbs already had a following before signing with CTE. He didn't "discover" Gibbs.

Granted its a good look for Jeezy I guess..

I don't see how's he gonna make ****** albums better ..

And the fact that the most street ***** on there is Alley Boy .. and well, you know how that goes ..
laugh.gif

But A&R's don't do **** any more ..

Co-sign.

Gucci has a better track record of finding talent... 
grin.gif

I'm thinking Jeezy isn't there to find talent, but moreso to attract talent.

Which is ultimately why Jay was President of Def Jam at first. Not that he (and his team) didn't wind up finding some talented artists along the way.

Demetrius Ellerbee claims that Young Jeezy cut him out of the equation.

Demetrius Ellerbee, business partner to Young Jeezy, has filed suit against the rapper and Def Jam Recordings, claiming the defendants have failed to share millions of dollars in profits from songs he helped produce and promote.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Ellerbee, who said he founded CTE Music with Jeezy in 2000, filed the suit in Fulton Count Superior Court. He asserts that he has seen little of the millions in advances and royalties paid to the company. He claims Jeezy intentiontally “misappropriated” funds and directed them to personal accounts.

Ellerbee claims that he’s owed $5 million, a number that could inflate when royalties and interest are taken into consideration. He says he’s still awaiting an accounting of all Def Jam payments to CTE in order to find out exactly how much he’s owed.

“They were partners," said Ellerbee’s attorney Mario Breedlove. "They started the company together. They grew the company together. And he's entitled to one-half."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...its?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

^For real :lol: Waka's mom was the one who said "Hey Gucci, my son can sort of rap, can he be down?" and Gucci's like *alonzo mourning gif*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom