Your biggest sports nightmare that could possibly become a reality?

They are tied. Remember because Kobe only has 2 rings according to many.

Lebron's 6 rings that he would have won playing with Shaq>>>>Kobe's 4 (at the time) Rings

:lol: :lol:

Back to the OP, mine that almost came true was ND winning the national championship. I wanted so badly to put a whole rack on Bama to win but I knew if I did, something crazy would happen like half of Bama's players tearing their ACL getting off the plane and ND would somehow eek out a win :lol: I was half expecting that to happen anyways.

My others have already happened; Duke winning (multiple) titles, the Yankees winning the WS, Lebron getting a ring (though by the time it happened, I didn't hate him anymore and was actually glad for him), and RG3 tearing his ACL. Biggest one left would be seeing the Cowpukes win a Superbowl.

they already happenend...im a bears fan, packers won the SB. im a cubs fan, cardinals and white sox have both won the Series. what else more could i endure?  

U of O winning the national championship

Without a doubt. Their "fans" (most of which never actually attended UO) are beyond arrogant while having 0 national titles to their name so if they managed to win one they'd be completely unbearable. Thank you Cam and Nunes.

(BTW I'm not taking shots at anyone on here as Chester, Funk and Noskey are cool people)

My biggest sports nightmare was almost a reality in the 1992. Granted, I was a kid.....but the San Francisco Giants almost relocated. Thank god they didnt.

And yet I've seen you post a :smokin when it was posted that the Giants were refusing to budge on the San Jose talks for the A's move. :stoneface:

*****. Don't forget that it was by the largesse of our owner Walter Haas that you ******* were able to stay in the Bay Area.

And my nightmare would be the A's leaving the Bay Area, obviously.

Last edited:
If Jrue Holiday gets injured n is out for the season :x
Especially with having no backup pg n the fact we GAVE THE HEAT our first round pick for next years draft. Absolutely NOTHING good would come out of that situation. Regardless we suck tho :lol:

[quote name="trunks206"](BTW I'm not taking shots at anyone on here as Chester, Funk and Noskey are cool people)[/quote]2 out of 3 ain't bad.

If kyrie left I dont think I would want the cavs to draft another superstar ever...:smh: the thought of it brings me back to when Lebron left

if the sonics left seattle. oh.....
I'm about to feel your pain 
frown.gif

Even after all these years, it would be VC retiring. My favorite athlete of all time, so that's gonna be a rough day :frown: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom