Your biggest sports nightmare that could possibly become a reality?

My biggest sports nightmare was almost a reality in the 1992. Granted, I was a kid.....but the San Francisco Giants almost relocated. Thank god they didnt.

And yet I've seen you post a :smokin when it was posted that the Giants were refusing to budge on the San Jose talks for the A's move. :stoneface:

*****. Don't forget that it was by the largesse of our owner Walter Haas that you ******* were able to stay in the Bay Area.

Didnt forget. Am well aware of the history. I feel like I have explained this to you before, but my reason for not wanting the A's to move to San Jose has to do with the logical assumption that the San Jose Giants will have to relocate. I love going to those games. Thats all. I dont want the A's to move out of the bay. Just would rather them not move to San Jose.

My biggest sports nightmare was almost a reality in the 1992. Granted, I was a kid.....but the San Francisco Giants almost relocated. Thank god they didnt.

And yet I've seen you post a :smokin when it was posted that the Giants were refusing to budge on the San Jose talks for the A's move. :stoneface:

*****. Don't forget that it was by the largesse of our owner Walter Haas that you ******* were able to stay in the Bay Area.

Didnt forget. Am well aware of the history. I feel like I have explained this to you before, but my reason for not wanting the A's to move to San Jose has to do with the logical assumption that the San Jose Giants will have to relocate. I love going to those games. Thats all. I dont want the A's to move out of the bay. Just would rather them not move to San Jose.

Yes, I'm aware that you've explained yourself before. But I am not okay with your putting a minor league ballclub ahead of the A's.

My major league team before your minor league team. Simple.

Couple of the nightmares already happened.

Red Sox winning the World Series
LeBron joining Miami
Knicks being horrible for 9 years

Yes, I'm aware that you've explained yourself before. But I am not okay with your putting a minor league ballclub ahead of the A's.

My major league team before your minor league team. Simple.

MY minor league team before YOUR major league team. Also simple.

:wink:

Any football team having a perfect season (and winning the Super Bowl).

As a Dolphin's fan this is really all I have to stand on :lol:

Dwight Howard winning a ring (Magic fan)

The Chicago Cubs winning the World Series.

frown.gif
it feels like a dream

Back
Top Bottom