Your favorite beer you drink on the regular?

Anybody ever have this? I recently discovered it....good stuff....this would definitely be my go-to beer if I didn't have to pay toll to get it.

drakes_amber_ale_0.jpg

Anyways, these are my 2 go-to beers:

blue_moon.png

guinness.jpg

yeungling, guiness and sam adams and its seasonal stuff on the reg

but my fav would be sam smith's oatmeal stout

1. Dos equis
2. Corona
3. Bud light
And I always like to try new beers when I'm out, but these are my 3 go to's

THE SAUNA, is dos equis good? always wanted to try that out... On the regular: Coors, Bud light, and San Mig Occasionally: Red Horse, Budweiser

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

THE SAUNA, is dos equis good? always wanted to try that out... On the regular: Coors, Bud light, and San Mig Occasionally: Red Horse, Budweiser
Whenever I go to a Mexican place to eat I always order Dos Equis. I like it better than Corona/Pacifico.

My starting five is as follows:

From Brazil, Xungu
From Chico, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
From Japan, Sapporo
From Holland, Heineken
From Ireland, Guiness Extra Stout

I'm drinking Steel Reserve for the 1st time in over 10 years. It might be my new go to beer. Simple & delicious! Tastes like a Sapporo Reserve withtwice the power.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by miamin2

lately I've really been feeling this one
2641747833_30a3439564.jpg

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

this looks good..whats it hittin 4??

At CVS Pharmacy it was $13.99 for a 12 pack. This picture made me want to try it. It is very good, kinda like a knock off

Corona/Budwieser mix if I had to compare. No lime needed Got pretty boosie on them last night and lookin to do the same tonight. tho.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Dos Equis is enjoyable off Tap.....I cant mess with it, in bottle or can form. Doesnt taste good to me.

Back
Top Bottom