Your girl ever find your "personal" stash? Vol. Naked Pics

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The app "my disk" changed my life.

Info bruh

It's an app - free btw, which allows you to store pretty much anything under lock and key. The app is password protected, but the kicker is that once stored on the app, it is automatically saved. You can delete it from your devices memory, but it will appear in the app. I have nudes that my girl will never see, j Edgar himself ain't seeing them .

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Why you no finish story
mad.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I like to keep it interesting, you know, the suspense! On some DBZ to be continued.... "On the next draagoonn balll Z"
laugh.gif

Alright, so here's what happened. I didn't think much of it because I thought the phone wouldn't turn on because I assumed the battery was dead. But then she presses the side button and I can hear the music that meant it's turning on, and well...

... you know how they say before you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes? Well pretty much the same sh*t just happened. It's like in one second all the sh*t I have ever done, all they crazy pics and videos I made, all the kinky crap I pulled just flashed before me.

I remember I was holding the box full of clothes. And as soon as I heard it, I dropped the box and tried to grab my phone. Then she obviously suspects that i'm bothered so she starts playing with me, laughing around asking me what's in it, while moving the phone away from me. She finally slowly puts the phone in front of my face... and I politely just

smacked it out her hand. Then she was like "What the hell was that for?" I played it off by apologizing and laughing it off. And I asked her if we could just hurry and get the boxes in the car so we can go home and

eat. She was like
tumblr_lrzn7bJABi1qbe164.gif
"alright" and kept it moving. As soon as she left the room, I grabbed the phone, took the memory card out and hid it so she could never find it again.

The end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how you used .gifs to illustrate the story
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Can't believe yall brought this thread back... just so happened, my girl lurked in this thread and read my post.

Oh well.

ibe9HyGoHGA0XV.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fortunate enough that none of my exes have seen any pics I've kept. They're hidden deep on my cpu, and in multiple folders on my phone.

My last gf though did see the pile of pics I have of the chick in my avy on my cpu. We were both on it my cpu together, and she randomly

clicked on a folder and in my mind i was like "Please...don't go any...further...ahhhhhhhh *@&#". To say she didn't like what she saw was

an understatement, especially from this pic:
Spoiler [+]
Layla-El-01.jpg

Hilarious thread actually!

I have it stashed away I suppose no one would look, plus there's password protection.
btw it would be an interesting scenario if all these picks NTers hold would go public....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fortunate enough that none of my exes have seen any pics I've kept. They're hidden deep on my cpu, and in multiple folders on my phone.

My last gf though did see the pile of pics I have of the chick in my avy on my cpu. We were both on it my cpu together, and she randomly

clicked on a folder and in my mind i was like "Please...don't go any...further...ahhhhhhhh *@&#". To say she didn't like what she saw was

an understatement, especially from this pic:
Spoiler [+]
Layla-El-01.jpg
So umm...who is she?
You guys should download "Super Vault" for Android. Most clutch app ever. Lets you hide pics and video with a password and actually has a decoy gallery 

If you have a Android phone you NEED to try this app called Audio Manager..... Its a normal audio manager app, but once you touch and hold the Logo at the top of the app its promps you to enter a password, once the password is entered correctly it opens up a new screen which allows you to hide any pics, vids, and apps you you dont want anyone to have access to.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Spoiler [+]
Layla-El-01.jpg
So umm...who is she?
You guys should download "Super Vault" for Android. Most clutch app ever. Lets you hide pics and video with a password and actually has a decoy gallery 
Layla El pleighboi

I had mine hidden in a folder that was buried in 4 different folders and the 3 one had a password before you even got to the real deal.
laugh.gif
there was absolutely no way it would have ever been seen. And the folders were named some random %#%@ too

I keep a USB with a bunch of movies and within my Batman Trilogy folder I keep a locked folder with all the pictures.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Spoiler [+]
Layla-El-01.jpg
So umm...who is she?
Layla El pleighboi
Ahhh I know who she is now. 

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I had mine hidden in a folder that was buried in 4 different folders and the 3 one had a password before you even got to the real deal.
laugh.gif
there was absolutely no way it would have ever been seen. And the folders were named some random %#%@ too

Old school, and it works. I'd make 100 folders named from 1-100, and in each fold there was another 100 folders. You'd have to be real special at guessing which one it was in.

quite bump but anyway you guys are soft. even with my normal close as hell female/male friends we discuss pr0n and if we have any hidden places (I never actually keep pics or vids). we even recommend each other sites to go to. many moons ago I would watch flicks with one chick and once i was like "nah this sites better cuz its has more of [insert Pr0nstar name here]" she got a laugh outta it. smashed too

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Yea but I hit her with the "they're old, didnt know I still had them'' shrugs*

Thats what i did
laugh.gif
. But now there really hidden.

find each others. she ask why i had the iphone app that locks photos and showed what i had, said i deleted them but sent them to a email account
laugh.gif

and she had all her naked photos in her regualr photo album mix with some of her half naked EX's

Hidden apps ftw mane my chicks will never know of the pictures and it's a good amount of pics too.

Espionage: state of the art data security for everyone.
More than just encryption, Espionage 3 has been rewritten from the ground-up to combine folder encryption with layers of plausible deniability through a redesigned and simplified user interface. We've taken all the lessons that we've learned from previous versions to bring Espionage 3 to a new level. Read more...

Encryption is nice, but what happens if you're forced to give up your password? Espionage 3 protects you even in this situation, by giving you the ability to have multiple master passwords, each protecting a unique set of folders.

Back
Top Bottom