Your Girl wants to have a baby... But you don't... What next??? (UPDATE PG 5)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can you explain to her that the person that gets their "way" isn't necessarily the one that is deemed selfish. SHE is being selfish because YOU will be the one footing every bill related to that child. Not her. That is how she is being selfish. Did you explain THAT part to it? She has no job so she won't be taking care of the child's needs. How the !($%Y doesn't she see that?

Just stay calm through all of the discussions.

i'm sure the way she sees it they were gonna get by w/the lil Nas so why cant it work now...not the best reasoning but i wouldn't be surprised if she was thinking along those lines...

to her if it was gonna work before whats wrong with doing it now...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Can you explain to her that the person that gets their "way" isn't necessarily the one that is deemed selfish. SHE is being selfish because YOU will be the one footing every bill related to that child. Not her. That is how she is being selfish. Did you explain THAT part to it? She has no job so she won't be taking care of the child's needs. How the !($%Y doesn't she see that?

Just stay calm through all of the discussions.

i'm sure the way she sees it they were gonna get by w/the lil Nas so why cant it work now...not the best reasoning but i wouldn't be surprised if she was thinking along those lines...

If you want to stay with her:

Take up riding bikes; it reduces sperm count due to the pressure on the testicles, along with heat during strenuous exercise.

Wear tighter underwear; consider switching to briefs.

Frequent the jacuzzi; the hot water will lower sperm production. It doesn't have to be too hot, just over ~98.6 will do.

If you want to stay with her:

Take up riding bikes; it reduces sperm count due to the pressure on the testicles, along with heat during strenuous exercise.

Wear tighter underwear; consider switching to briefs.

Frequent the jacuzzi; the hot water will lower sperm production. It doesn't have to be too hot, just over ~98.6 will do.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

vasectomy
laugh.gif

Has anyone here been to couple counseling? just wondering cause maybe couple counseling is not going to solve the problem but make it worse. 
Anyways your girl is acting real naive, how is she is ready to have your baby yet so quickly to leave you if you don't? Childish games.

Has anyone here been to couple counseling? just wondering cause maybe couple counseling is not going to solve the problem but make it worse. 
Anyways your girl is acting real naive, how is she is ready to have your baby yet so quickly to leave you if you don't? Childish games.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no, no, no.... she IS thinking that, she straight up told me that. She had whatever plans she had to get the baby whatever he needed.
So she really feels that she can still apply her plan to another kid.

Man, its soooo many facets to this debate or argument that I cant even talk about it ALL because its pretty intimate and personal.
Its truly mind wrecking to go through all of this. An argument can spurn up in the most unexpected ways.
I can imagine whats going on in her head because to be thinking on the wavelength that she's thinking on... %$! must really be going haywire in there.

and to dude that asks  if im planning on leaving, why do counseling?
I would mainly do counseling before I leave. I would seek that as an option 1st before...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no, no, no.... she IS thinking that, she straight up told me that. She had whatever plans she had to get the baby whatever he needed.
So she really feels that she can still apply her plan to another kid.

Man, its soooo many facets to this debate or argument that I cant even talk about it ALL because its pretty intimate and personal.
Its truly mind wrecking to go through all of this. An argument can spurn up in the most unexpected ways.
I can imagine whats going on in her head because to be thinking on the wavelength that she's thinking on... %$! must really be going haywire in there.

and to dude that asks  if im planning on leaving, why do counseling?
I would mainly do counseling before I leave. I would seek that as an option 1st before...

So let me get this straight OP:

-Your girl hit you with a baby now or end relationship ultimatum
- She isn't in college nor has a college degree or a job
- You're the only one in school and working
- She says don't worry about finances because "everything will work itself out"

I know y'all have been together for a minute but if she can't see how unreasonable she's being you may need to dead the relationship.

this

So let me get this straight OP:

-Your girl hit you with a baby now or end relationship ultimatum
- She isn't in college nor has a college degree or a job
- You're the only one in school and working
- She says don't worry about finances because "everything will work itself out"

I know y'all have been together for a minute but if she can't see how unreasonable she's being you may need to dead the relationship.

this

Two easy ways to fix this.

One - Tell her you love her and would do anything to make her happy while you secretly go get a vasectomy. You will have sex a million times over with no worry of knocking up anything then down the road go get that thing reversed and BAM kid is on the way.

Two - Get a new girl.

Two easy ways to fix this.

One - Tell her you love her and would do anything to make her happy while you secretly go get a vasectomy. You will have sex a million times over with no worry of knocking up anything then down the road go get that thing reversed and BAM kid is on the way.

Two - Get a new girl.

Stop using condoms cuz she'll eventually take it out the garbage when you leave and put it back in her. Finish in her butt from now on.

Stop using condoms cuz she'll eventually take it out the garbage when you leave and put it back in her. Finish in her butt from now on.

man, that's quite the situation.
It doesnt help that she doesnt seem to have anything going for her outside of the relationship. If she had a job, or was working towards a degree or profession, I get the sense she woulnd't be pushing this having a baby stuff. She would have something to work towards to, and would better understand your drive to better yourself and your situation financially.
If she really is wifey, I would do my hardest to get her on track with a career. If she isnt messing with counseling, that's the only thing I can see working. Community college courses, one of those nursing assistant programs, clerical programs, whatever can get her on track with a career while buying you some time to finish up school.

man, that's quite the situation.
It doesnt help that she doesnt seem to have anything going for her outside of the relationship. If she had a job, or was working towards a degree or profession, I get the sense she woulnd't be pushing this having a baby stuff. She would have something to work towards to, and would better understand your drive to better yourself and your situation financially.
If she really is wifey, I would do my hardest to get her on track with a career. If she isnt messing with counseling, that's the only thing I can see working. Community college courses, one of those nursing assistant programs, clerical programs, whatever can get her on track with a career while buying you some time to finish up school.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom