Your Girl wants to have a baby... But you don't... What next??? (UPDATE PG 5)

Does anyone have any experiences with therapists? I need some advice and I would like to know you guys' experiences, if it was good or bad. Or even if you know someone who has had therapy before for relationships. BTW this is not our only problem in this relationship so a couples therapist is necessary.

Last night/ this morning, I REALLY had an experience that makes this situation an entirely new animal.

She has been telling me for a while now that she doesn't want me to pull out, wear a condom ETC. She says that the only way that we can be intimate is if I don't pull out.
I am not agreeing to the not pulling out at ALL obviously. I bluntly told her that I am not going to do that and is she REALLY trying to get pregnant in the VERY near future? She vehemently says that its not about getting pregnant, and its about me being open to it.

anyhow fast forward to last night we had a disagreement, and I made it clear that I wasn't happy. Usually when I'm not happy she would try to put in some work to make me stop being mad.

So I told her to get off of me bcuz I felt myself about to ___. So she did. She stayed to the other side of the bed, quiet. But I knew she was crying because you can hear the sniffling.

I think it got to her that I ACTUALLY told her to get off. 99 times out of 100, that strategy works, and we're fine after wards.

But me being so adamant about not "letting off" (for a lack of better words right now), probably was a reality check that she definitely might not get what she so desperately wants.

Im in total awe because she DOES NOT cry or break when someone doesn't give her what she wants. So this totally shocked me.

So again, does anyone have previous experience with therapist? Price?

Does anyone have any experiences with therapists? I need some advice and I would like to know you guys' experiences, if it was good or bad. Or even if you know someone who has had therapy before for relationships. BTW this is not our only problem in this relationship so a couples therapist is necessary.

Last night/ this morning, I REALLY had an experience that makes this situation an entirely new animal.

She has been telling me for a while now that she doesn't want me to pull out, wear a condom ETC. She says that the only way that we can be intimate is if I don't pull out.
I am not agreeing to the not pulling out at ALL obviously. I bluntly told her that I am not going to do that and is she REALLY trying to get pregnant in the VERY near future? She vehemently says that its not about getting pregnant, and its about me being open to it.

anyhow fast forward to last night we had a disagreement, and I made it clear that I wasn't happy. Usually when I'm not happy she would try to put in some work to make me stop being mad.

So I told her to get off of me bcuz I felt myself about to ___. So she did. She stayed to the other side of the bed, quiet. But I knew she was crying because you can hear the sniffling.

I think it got to her that I ACTUALLY told her to get off. 99 times out of 100, that strategy works, and we're fine after wards.

But me being so adamant about not "letting off" (for a lack of better words right now), probably was a reality check that she definitely might not get what she so desperately wants.

Im in total awe because she DOES NOT cry or break when someone doesn't give her what she wants. So this totally shocked me.

So again, does anyone have previous experience with therapist? Price?

U have to make her understand ur situation, and what u want to set forth for yall & yall seed.
If she cant see or understand that, then u need to leave her alone. Kinda goin thru this myself
but it aint as serious.

U have to make her understand ur situation, and what u want to set forth for yall & yall seed.
If she cant see or understand that, then u need to leave her alone. Kinda goin thru this myself
but it aint as serious.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

man if you fall for this ...
smh.gif
Do not let this woman play these games with you to get her way man. Woman are conniving, they can lie so good they'll convince themselves they're telling the truth. All you need to understand is that at the end of the day this girl will never be content until she is optimistic that you will one day give her a child, which you will but she wants one now. So as long as you are not giving her what she wants, it's bad. Be careful man, do not become a victim of the female trap, I'd hate to see a fellow soldier go down
smh.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

man if you fall for this ...
smh.gif
Do not let this woman play these games with you to get her way man. Woman are conniving, they can lie so good they'll convince themselves they're telling the truth. All you need to understand is that at the end of the day this girl will never be content until she is optimistic that you will one day give her a child, which you will but she wants one now. So as long as you are not giving her what she wants, it's bad. Be careful man, do not become a victim of the female trap, I'd hate to see a fellow soldier go down
smh.gif

Its really making me watch her much closely now. and also now I feel that there is a motive behind almost everything. I feel kind of paranoid now.

This is taking an indescribable toll on me mentally. I should have deaded this already. But I dont know why Im afraid to deal with the emotions that come with ending a long relationship. Ive never been in a relationship this major. I have no clue what to do or how to even go about a break up of this magnitude.
and on top of that, I feel like I would be abandoning her with all her problems and leaving her to deal with it herself.

Its really making me watch her much closely now. and also now I feel that there is a motive behind almost everything. I feel kind of paranoid now.

This is taking an indescribable toll on me mentally. I should have deaded this already. But I dont know why Im afraid to deal with the emotions that come with ending a long relationship. Ive never been in a relationship this major. I have no clue what to do or how to even go about a break up of this magnitude.
and on top of that, I feel like I would be abandoning her with all her problems and leaving her to deal with it herself.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Stop using condoms cuz she'll eventually take it out the garbage when you leave and put it back in her. Finish in her butt from now on.
nwiutt.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Stop using condoms cuz she'll eventually take it out the garbage when you leave and put it back in her. Finish in her butt from now on.
nwiutt.jpg

well i mean, if yall cant afford that kid financially dont do it.
she should get some dam sense and see that
laugh.gif

but i mean if u love her and u can afford it, nut in her till its oozing out of her 24 hours later

laugh.gif

but i mean if u love her and u can afford it, nut in her till its oozing out of her 24 hours later

I wouldn't abandon her but i sure as hell would STOP having sex with her until she figures things out.

I wouldn't abandon her but i sure as hell would STOP having sex with her until she figures things out.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

laugh.gif

sick.gif
UGHHH!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

laugh.gif

sick.gif
UGHHH!
laugh.gif

dam man, i really hope u get this all settled out. And i dont think its so much as breaking up with her to leave her fend with her own problems, but maybe a little break to clear up the weather and really begin to sort things out.

dam man, i really hope u get this all settled out. And i dont think its so much as breaking up with her to leave her fend with her own problems, but maybe a little break to clear up the weather and really begin to sort things out.

It is in your best interest to dead that @*$$ immediately.Your girl is a nut bro, no counselor in the world is going to get through toher.  Look on the bright side,  now is your chance to get away from thatsituation with no strings attached.  No baby mama drama, nothing. RUN!

Back
Top Bottom