Your Girlfriend giving male co workers rides home. Yay or nay?

See if theres any dents in the backseats.

Also check to see if theres any scratch marks on the upholstery. She may have been clawing at it as one of the co-workers was tearing her up.

When I first seen the title I was like hell naw!! Then I got to thinking, if she is gonna cheat, she is gonna cheat. She gonna be giving rides wheather you like it or not! 
laugh.gif

I don't let my gf take guys home, nope. Call me up, I'll take him home.

Sike.....find another ride

Like peeps have mentioned, the majority of guys would have the intention of smashing. I would hope that my girl would acknowledge that fact and respect me enough to not put that sort of stress on me.

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

You guys are wylin whats the big deal
The big deal is having yo girls look like this against the window while somebody is knockin the bottom out.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a good look! 

Originally Posted by Smedroc

See if theres any dents in the backseats.

Also check to see if theres any scratch marks on the upholstery. She may have been clawing at it as one of the co-workers was tearing her up.

laugh.gif

It all depends on how much you trust her, how constant these rides are and how cool she is with her coworkers around you, try this...surprise her at work, volunteer to give homeboy a ride, he or she refuses then you already know, if he does take the ride from you, watch how she acts during that ride....troll the #@%* out of her, let her know you trust her but you are not STUPID.

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Women can't be friends with a female....unless the she's is gay or unattractive.  You KNOW that dude will try to hit if given the chance.  

I say you tell her you're not cool with it. See where that goes 
laugh.gif

fixed

Most fairly attractive girls from the time they've hit puberty, some before that get hit on constantly ........ especially when they hit that 14 yr and above range ... so by now she should know the ins and outs of friend zoning guys and staying away from guys she cannot friend zone. Either way jealously and insecurity will only lead her towards cheating, when that one guy she can't resist comes along, that is if he does come around.

Truth be told if your girl is going to cheat on you, there really isn't much you can do about ... 

Coming from someone that has regularly flirted around with taken women  (no I'm not bragging, since most good women down south seem to be "taken"  more life cuffed to a bed by age 20), the ones that aren't down for that mess make it clear as day and stay far away .. so if a girl is taking all that bf nonsense but is still flirting with me, giggling at all my purposely corny jokes and generally showing she's down for the business .. there really is nothing her bf can do about it than try to catch her in the act and dead her quick ... But most women these day, like men are opportunist, so get your act together, have your priorities right and she wont stray

Is she on the phone with you while she's giving her co-worker a ride? My EX used to do that, except she would get rides from her co-worker she told me the same thing, he's just a friend nothing more i dont even see him like that blah blah, you did notice i said ex right?

If you don't picture her blowing all these dudes before they get out the car, then passionately kissing you on the lips when she gets
home, I guess there's no problem.

Originally Posted by bassman

I've bummed rides from female co-workers in the past, nothing's ever happened.

Spoiler [+]
6de16866e9840ab41f4c5e87ddde6e92abbb92f8_r.jpg

laugh.gif

but yea son stop being insecure. 

if you feel something is going on tho dont waste time op and kill them

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

You guys are wylin whats the big deal
The big deal is having yo girls look like this against the window while somebody is knockin the bottom out.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a good look! 

*DEAD*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

If you don't picture her blowing all these dudes before they get out the car, then passionately kissing you on the lips when she gets
home, I guess there's no problem.

roll.gif

Giving them rides (pause) is cool with me, but NOT exchanging numbers. That a bit to far B.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom