Your Homies Actin mad Ayo but there not ayo Vol.Ayo

nyfly1

Banned
Am i the only dude that has friends that act extra suspect, but they 100% straight?
Ex. twerkin on each other, singin to other dudes and grindin on walls
and lets say your walkin on one side of the street, and ur homie is on the other side and he notices u and yells out "yo that _ with the jheri curl(you)and the Timbs is mad sexy"

and the funny thing is they all got girls
They can be walkin with their girls and theyll see u walk past and be like "yo when u gonna let me beat?"(they did not say this to me..one of myfreinds said that to some next dude he knew)

but when they see a gay dude there like "yo this _ mad gay"

It gets me agravated because im like "chill bee" and then they can be like "yo y u playin hard to get, actin like u dont want to give it tome"

only 3 of the dudes i kno act like this and they only act like this when there
smokin.gif
..im about to send them to rehab like real talk

This whole thread deserves a AYO and a NH

i know some dudes that think its hilarious to do borderline gay stuff, even thought they [claim they are] straight. they grab each others balls n stuff likeits hilarious. i give em the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and keep it movin.

Dudes who claim they are straight and still say ayo to gays needs to re-evaluate things.

All my friends are also 100% straight and we do some of the things you mentioned, but we certainly don't tell each other if another male is"hot".

I guess some people are secure with their sexuality, and some aren't

We used to take dudes poo game while they shot around before practice
laugh.gif

but i do recall a few of my __ takin it too far...dry humpin with boxers on, flashin they meat, one of my mans licked another dudes ear on the train (we didnot know him
laugh.gif
X
eek.gif
X
indifferent.gif
)

theres joking...'
then theres bam margera type @$@... not my thing... i like women grabbing my junk and such..

one of my best friend does this %@%+....in hs he would give me a pound and try to caress my ex/ squeeze his nipples/ hold his hand.

he's the gayest straight person i've ever met.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i know some dudes that think its hilarious to do borderline gay stuff, even thought they [claim they are] straight. they grab each others balls n stuff like its hilarious. i give em the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and keep it movin.
word and my dudes take it to a next level , like pullin down on their frends zippers and blowin in their ears and wigglin their tounges and #!+$

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

one of my best friend does this %@%+....in hs he would give me a pound and try to caress my ex/ squeeze his nipples/ hold his hand.

he's the gayest straight person i've ever met.

huh?

i know some dudes that think its hilarious to do borderline gay stuff, even thought they [claim they are] straight. they grab each others balls n stuff like its hilarious. i give em the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and keep it movin.

what the hell
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Get some new friends

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and keep it movin.

what the hell
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Get some new friends

laugh.gif
don't get it twisted, these dudes are far from my friends, they were in my high school. they act like it's all funny to run up to another dudein the hall n dry hump em in the #*# or grab nipples n *+%+. i dunno what motivates people to do that kinda stuff

And another thing they be doin One of my dudes has an Afro, so he sat down in between his dudes legs and the n_ started to braid his hair while his otherfriend is singin "Braid my hair"-Mario!! im like wait wat the %#*#?!

laugh.gif

Some of my friends play like that. We don't go around grab our nuts or #%%!.
laugh.gif

They'll just come up when you next to some hot girl and be like when can i beat. The girl is like "ayo" then there like not you +%#*$. Him
eyes.gif

I just sittin there like
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh i had to lose a friend over this i dont even play around with gay %!#* like that dont grab my nipples,dont try to dry hump me, dont try to slap me on the*++ i dont give a damn if we playin ball or not that %**@% gay give me a high five or something.

Back
Top Bottom