Your thoughts on calling girls beautiful

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

if a chick is beautiful then shes beautiful and whats so wrong about me acknowledging it?

not a damb thang.

#realtalk

at the same time might get some P out of it
wink.gif

EXACTLY

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by cguy610

Not a good look. Nothing wrong telling your girl that you think she is beautiful though. Not a random broad though.

haha at the gym if i hold a door for one of the older ladies that are good looking ill say your welcome beautiful.
old ladies love when young guys do that, they eat this %$!@ up

then i ask em if they wanna come to my hotel...

then i tell her ill leave her my room key and that im feelin the way shes carrying herself

(now shes getting wet)

then i tell her i wanna get with her cause shes a cutie and if she wants to come to my hotel all she gotta do is holler at me.

let her know im having an after party and we checking out at 6 in the morning. i often repeat 6 in the morning a couple times cause they fail to hear me the first time.

simple as.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

Originally Posted by cguy610

Not a good look. Nothing wrong telling your girl that you think she is beautiful though. Not a random broad though.

haha at the gym if i hold a door for one of the older ladies that are good looking ill say your welcome beautiful.
old ladies love when young guys do that, they eat this %$!@ up

then i ask em if they wanna come to my hotel...

then i tell her ill leave her my room key and that im feelin the way shes carrying herself

(now shes getting wet)

then i tell her i wanna get with her cause shes a cutie and if she wants to come to my hotel all she gotta do is holler at me.

let her know im having an after party and we checking out at 6 in the morning. i often repeat 6 in the morning a couple times cause they fail to hear me the first time.

simple as.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by D723

I'm sorry but I just can't believe anyone who says this is a simp move... You don't gotta call every girl you see beautiful but there is no problem in telling a girl you're feeling that she's beautiful if you're being genuine and sincere.

Sidenote:  I feel like NT has been getting too caught up in the whole "Alpha Male" idea and what constitutes simping and what not.  I have NEVER known a dude to keep a girl around solely off treating a girl like dirt 100% of the time..

This my friend is false. I've personally seen my friends do this and I have done it myself. I treated a girl worse than dirt for 4 years and she stuck around. Shorty wasn't my girl just a F Buddy but still, I did everything possible to get rid of her and she still wouldn't be gone. I've seen friends get every penny out of woman. My boy told me "man I tried that nice guy %*** and they really do finish last, h03z like my !*@%+$+ personality" and you wouldn't believe the kind of shorties homie gets because of it
laugh.gif
but I would only recommend that "treat em like dirt, they'll stick like mud" stuff for girls you're dating/talking to, you don't want no gf with no self esteem/self respect.

You just said the key words that killed the rest of your statement in "Shorty wasn't my girl
just a F Buddy ". Plus, that girl was probably was probably a stupid bird whose used to being
treated like crap. Now nice guys really do finish last, but guys you are truly themselves with
common sense don't. Girls who get treated like dirt all the time are the same ones who end up
with 7 kids by 5 different dudes, and them dudes are more than likely Waka Flocka, Booise,
Webbie, J-Kwon, and Gucci Mane.

I'm sorry but I just can't believe anyone who says this is a simp move... You don't gotta call every girl you see beautiful but there is no problem in telling a girl you're feeling that she's beautiful if you're being genuine and sincere.

Sidenote:  I feel like NT has been getting too caught up in the whole "Alpha Male" idea and what constitutes simping and what not.  I have NEVER known a dude to keep a girl around solely off treating a girl like dirt 100% of the time..

This my friend is false. I've personally seen my friends do this and I have done it myself. I treated a girl worse than dirt for 4 years and she stuck around. Shorty wasn't my girl just a F Buddy but still, I did everything possible to get rid of her and she still wouldn't be gone. I've seen friends get every penny out of woman. My boy told me "man I tried that nice guy %*** and they really do finish last, h03z like my !*@%+$+ personality" and you wouldn't believe the kind of shorties homie gets because of it
laugh.gif
but I would only recommend that "treat em like dirt, they'll stick like mud" stuff for girls you're dating/talking to, you don't want no gf with no self esteem/self respect.

You just said the key words that killed the rest of your statement in "Shorty wasn't my girl
just a F Buddy ". Plus, that girl was probably was probably a stupid bird whose used to being
treated like crap. Now nice guys really do finish last, but guys you are truly themselves with
common sense don't. Girls who get treated like dirt all the time are the same ones who end up
with 7 kids by 5 different dudes, and them dudes are more than likely Waka Flocka, Booise,

laugh.gif
NT has definitely $!**#+ up my way of thinking when it comes to girls and simping. Its gotten to a point where I dont even want to walk a girl around the corner to the mailbox in fear of feeling like Im being used in some way/shape/form
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I dont just throw out the word beautiful (Well I do call girls beautiful on Tumblr but that doesnt count cause A) Im never gunna meet them and B) they really are GORGEOUS). But yea, Ive only called 2 girls in my life beautiful. One i was dating and I was feeling her OD. I would call her beautiful everyday. And this one chick I was feeling, I randomly texted her and told her she was beautiful.

laugh.gif
NT has definitely $!**#+ up my way of thinking when it comes to girls and simping. Its gotten to a point where I dont even want to walk a girl around the corner to the mailbox in fear of feeling like Im being used in some way/shape/form
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I dont just throw out the word beautiful (Well I do call girls beautiful on Tumblr but that doesnt count cause A) Im never gunna meet them and B) they really are GORGEOUS). But yea, Ive only called 2 girls in my life beautiful. One i was dating and I was feeling her OD. I would call her beautiful everyday. And this one chick I was feeling, I randomly texted her and told her she was beautiful.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you ever smash that one?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did you ever smash that one?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

This. Any chick that would be a F buddy for 4 years is not a quality woman

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

This. Any chick that would be a F buddy for 4 years is not a quality woman

Like others have said, if you think a girl is genuinely beautiful,nothing wrong with it. I compliment a man if I am feeling him.

However, I do know most guys just say it and not in a sincere way, but just to get something out of it.

I agree with how some NTers are throwing around the word 'simp' too loosely. But, those are the ones that most likely still have a lot of growing up to do and still haven't grasped relationships and women.

Like others have said, if you think a girl is genuinely beautiful,nothing wrong with it. I compliment a man if I am feeling him.

However, I do know most guys just say it and not in a sincere way, but just to get something out of it.

I agree with how some NTers are throwing around the word 'simp' too loosely. But, those are the ones that most likely still have a lot of growing up to do and still haven't grasped relationships and women.

Very few women deserve to be called "beautiful".

Hot, gorgeous, attractive, whatever.... <> beautiful, in my book.

Very few women deserve to be called "beautiful".

Hot, gorgeous, attractive, whatever.... <> beautiful, in my book.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This
laugh.gif

I'll tell a girl "you're beautiful baby"{ then give her a kiss in the forehead after sex.... then I treat her like crap for the rest of the day

I'll tell a girl "you're beautiful baby"{ then give her a kiss in the forehead after sex.... then I treat her like crap for the rest of the day

"When u first meet a chick, SLAP the $@%% out of her, that way she cant say"why dont u treat me like u use too?" -cameron

"When u first meet a chick, SLAP the $@%% out of her, that way she cant say"why dont u treat me like u use too?" -cameron

Back
Top Bottom