Zadehkicks pre orders

Yea I got the emails at 3am.

My 2 cases with the appeal were denied. This time it just says denied. Doesn't site the resell nonsense.

Will be calling since I have some time off.

I did file my charge backs with my CC though.

03F8A3FF-6415-428A-90D4-5E6DF0559C61.png

I’m not trippin… as far as my cc says, as long as merchant doesn’t come back with info that they fulfilled their end of the deal, I should be good.

From what I know UPS gave access to shipment detail but Shopify didn't. If the merchant (or in this case receivership) can't access the orders, you'll get your money back. I read Shopify was court ordered to allow access to the site last week though. Everyone should just file with their CC at this point and then wait to see if a lawsuit against PP comes. They deserve the smoke

From what I know UPS gave access to shipment detail but Shopify didn't. If the merchant (or in this case receivership) can't access the orders, you'll get your money back. I read Shopify was court ordered to allow access to the site last week though. Everyone should just file with their CC at this point and then wait to see if a lawsuit against PP comes. They deserve the smoke
Anything that I received was older than the 180 days anyway… anything within the 180 days I didn’t receive anything, and all have been filed with my cc, and I’ve already received a temp. credit until they’re done with their end of their investigation.

Back
Top Bottom