Zadehkicks pre orders

I do think everyone who used PayPal will be okay. PayPal is just taking it's time to honor their guantees because they are eating a fat L.

I'm sure those Senior Leaders at PayPal are pissed at Zadeh. A lot of people took loses but PayPal is almost sure to be left holding some of the bag too.

PayPal taking a major L on this for their audit processes on his account. Wouldn't be surprised to hear a lawsuit coming their way too....they are trying to try get out of claims. They sent claim denials to people if they ordered more than one pair claiming they're resellers. They have no basis to prove this, but anything they can do to save a buck when a lot of this is on their hands already for their lack of control and governance on how they allowed his account to operate. PayPal is gonna eat it for this. And there is a documentary in the works

Nike said stockx was sending out fakes
Stockx customers didn't say it
Nike said it

I think we all agree that Nike has the ability to conclude and confirm without a shadow of a doubt if a shoe is a counterfeit Nike product

If ZK used stockx as his primary source
Then its safe to presume ZK sold fakes to some of his buyers

Unless someone wants to believe ZK was legit checking :emoji_spy: pairs he got from stockx :nerd:

Nike said it

I think we all agree that Nike has the ability to conclude and confirm without a shadow of a doubt if a shoe is a counterfeit Nike product

Unless someone wants to believe ZK was legit checking :emoji_spy: pairs he got from stockx :nerd:
:lol: There have been numerous StockX customers who have claimed StockX has passed fakes.
There have been ZERO Zadeh customers including myself that has complained that a sneaker they purchased and sold through StockX, Goat, eBay, etc failed authentication.
Someone said it best earlier in this thread, its always the people who havent purchased from him that are throwing these silly fake claims LOL

What your saying kind of lends itself to what he’s saying lol. Hopefully it’s all released at trial.

Assuming it goes to trial. He might take a plea for 7-12 years instead of taking his chances at trial for 15-20+. Alot of federal attorneys depending on the district do not like going to trial
Federal attorneys or federal prosecutors?

Any plea worth taking would 100% be conditioned on him identifying everyone in his chain of distribution, which would likely just be confirmation for prosecutors anyway (at this point).

And if it doesn’t come out publicly in this case, it will probably come out in bankruptcy proceedings.

Federal attorneys or federal prosecutors?

Any plea worth taking would 100% be conditioned on him identifying everyone in his chain of distribution, which would likely just be confirmation for prosecutors anyway (at this point).

And if it doesn’t come out publicly in this case, it will probably come out in bankruptcy proceedings.

Federal prosecutors.

While i don’t disagree with your comments regarding his conditions for a plea deal agreement, i dont believe the prosecution need that information to confirm anything. It would help aid their case if they wanted to tack on conspiracy charges and unravel a huge conspiracy, racketeering, or RICO (very unlikely) but anything else i am unsure.

FYI, I’m not an attorney nor a prosecutor but deal with them very frequently to know a thing or two and have a CJ degree. And again, I’m not discounting what you’re saying, i just don’t believe prosecutors need more evidence. I think it can be reasonably asserted that he bought shoes from third parties to fulfill orders and that’s why it took so long. Plus, feds like to conduct simultaneous takedowns of targets and since he is the only 1 charged at this time, i think its more likely than not that he is/was the only 1 heavily directly involved. I could be wrong!!

Nike said it

Stock x passing fakes is a testament to StockX being a sh*tty service lol not that fakes are so good that only Nike can tell them apart. Thousands of real shoes get authenticated On a daily basis. Even apps running AI can authenticate shoes to a pretty high level of reliability by just analyzing the stitching on the footbed underneath the insole and the text behind tongue tags. And when StockX does let fakes get through, you hear about it. Tweets go viral, exposing videos get hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. Plenty of folks on here have used StockX for probably hundreds or thousands of pairs across the users on this site. I’m willing to be the success rate is very close to 100%. If the claim is he sold fakes by virtue of just using StockX than he’s batting the same average everyone who uses the platform is, which is kinda different from the conspiracy folks are trying to pitch

Last edited:
Counterfeits are damn near indistinguishable from the real thing now. These aren't the Air Randy days anymore. If Zadeh is doing the volume the documents claim he says, who's to say that he didn't develop a rapport with a China based connect who can fulfill bulk quantities? StockX can't verify. eBay can't verify. GOAT can't verify. Your local consignment shop can't verify. I know for a fact that a pretty popular one in NYC has pushed through counterfeit Trophy Room 1s.

I follow this closer than I should being that some of my colleagues online buy real and counterfeits to save themselves the hassle of dealing with resale. The Kobe VI Grinch batch that was just dropped is a damn good replica and from what I've been told, the comfort is there to wear beyond casual use. We have gotten to the point where if you are not getting these from an official retailer the day of, you are playing a risky game on the secondary market. There are a lot of dishonest sellers out here who will do anything to get over on a prospective customer.

I agree with this. It falls into the "if it's too good to be true, then it is" category in my opinion.

Befre Zadeh got exposed for his ponzi scheme, people were also saying he was running a legit business because there was no proof otherwise. Only time will tell I guess.

Stock x passing fakes is a testament to StockX being a sh*tty service lol not that fakes are so good that only Nike can tell them apart. Thousands of real shoes get authenticated On a daily basis. Even apps running AI can authenticate shoes to a pretty high level of reliability by just analyzing the stitching on the footbed underneath the insole and the text behind tongue tags. And when StockX does let fakes get through, you hear about it. Tweets go viral, exposing videos get hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. Plenty of folks on here have used StockX for probably hundreds or thousands of pairs across the users on this site. I’m willing to be the success rate is very close to 100%. If the claim is he sold fakes by virtue of just using StockX than he’s batting the same average everyone who uses the platform is, which is kinda different from the conspiracy folks are trying to pitch

So you think eBay and GOAT don't have the same problems?

StockX is just the biggest. Thus, the easy target.

I don’t think all the authenticators are fool proof but maybe trust eBay more because sneaker con has at least been around for more than a decade. You’d think they’d have some level of protocols they’ve adapted and created and been using for that time frame

I trust ebay the least.....you seen those IG vids of how that girl authenticates that ****?

Sniff sniff, shoe flip, scratch the box, authentication tag
I’m pretty sure that’s just for show. Watch the other authenticators around her. They’re not doing all that. Think she’s trying to create a following like most on social media.

Last edited:
I know.....but who wants to promote service like that? I've read/seen some pretty crappy fakes pass through eBay. Some people just flat out got the wrong shoe, or a worn shoe advertised as DS, still with the authentication tag, and eBay wouldn't do anything about it

I trust ebay the least.....you seen those IG vids of how that girl authenticates that ****?

Sniff sniff, shoe flip, scratch the box, authentication tag

i bought a pair of mystic navy lows off ebay. spent 10 minutes and did my own authentication comparing them to my retail pair. didn't find any difference in stitching, leather feel, color. that 5 sec authentication seems pretty useless.

Nike said it

If you waited until nike said it you (not you personally) are/were willfully ignoring it. There’s a young kid on VIDEO saying he was purposely and knowingly selling FAKE Travis scott highs and stock x was passing them with flying colors and that was shoe was 3 years ago. Lets not mention all the stories of people getting fake sneakers or sneakers that passed Sx authentication and them getting resold on Sx and failed for being fakes

just saying it takes more than 5 seconds to really check a pair of shoes
Oh I got that. If you’re going by the IG videos, don’t. Or at least look at the ppl/authenticators around her. They’re not going nearly as fast or putting on the show she is.

StockX is just the biggest. Thus, the easy target.
From what I know from people who work in professional Legit check in some of these platforms, stock x has stream lined authentication to the highest extent because of the volume they see compared to other platforms. Which is why they have the most issues. The bar for what requires a more seasoned persons set of eyes is a lot lower with other platforms. Mean while StockX’s list for mandatory level 3 authentication is like 8 shoes

I have screen shots of a convo I was having with one of legit checker buddies talking specifically about the “super fakes” of the patent breds that we’re making it through basic authentication. It was a known thing in the industry back in November/December. StockX didn’t make it a level 3 until Nike called them out for it.

Last edited:
In order of authentication for me.....I feel GOAT > SX > eBay.

It is true that you hear the most horror stories about SX, but they're volume is significantly higher than the other platforms as frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds says. Law of averages and probability. The amount of stories I've seen about eBay though is pretty disconcerting considering they started their platform last.

In order of authentication for me.....I feel GOAT > SX > eBay.

It is true that you hear the most horror stories about SX, but they're volume is significantly higher than the other platforms as frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds says. The amount of stories I've seen about eBay though is pretty disconcerting considering they started their platform last.

I put eBay above StockX but that’s because I do my own legit checking since you can actually engage with the seller yourself. I use eBay significantly more then the other 2.

Yea goat is top for me then eBay. I do like that I can see the actual pics (for the most part) and engage.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cused-of-running-huge-air-jordan-ponzi-scheme

i never ordered from ZK and only heard about the scam thru the AJ1 thread but the details released in this article are hella wild.. dude sold 600,000 cool greys despite having “only” 6,000 pairs on hand and then there’s this secondary scumbag reseller who got got:

Jeremy Rogers, 30, a clinical researcher in Fort Worth, Texas, rattles off his purchase history: 100 pairs of the Air Jordan 11 Cool Grey, 300 pairs Air Jordan 4 Retro Lightning, 225 pairs of the Jordan 4 Retro Military Black, 100 pairs of Jordan 4 Retro Shimmer, 20 pairs of Travis Scott Jordan 1 High Fragment.

In all, he figures he spent $143,000 in sneakers he didn’t receive, spread over 15 credit cards.

Back
Top Bottom