Zadehkicks pre orders

6,000 pairs can go a long way when you make it a business practice to expect your customers to wait a year and a change for a release and offer 5 figure refunds in the form of gift cards that you can only use on future purchases on the same website. Most bulk buyers didn’t have a 100% success rate with drops, but he only had to make some people happy some of the time across the hundreds of different releases to get folks to keep putting their money in. That’s where the fraud comes in.

Zadeh isn’t/wasn’t the only seller that offers these kinds of services. He’s just the only one who took it to the level that he did. Most resellers know when they’re putting money in with bulk preorders there’s a good chance your whole order doesn’t get fulfilled. Most reputable folks that coordinate these kinds of buys limit what folks can order to a “reasonable” amount so nonfulfillment isn’t an issue.

If all the dirty laundry gets exposed it’s about to be a PR nightmare for Nike. The execs son using his moms discounts and connects to buy pairs and Marcus jordan backdooring a whole release is one thing. If it comes out that folks in the Nike distro supply chain were actually placing stock orders for big resellers, they might have to actually release a statement :lol:

Edit: I should be clear. This is definitely happening. My IF was only a matter of whether or not it actually gets some public spotlight. There are resellers that get deliveries in packaging that still say Memphis on them lol
I've seen resellers who backdoor stores get shipments in Memphis packaging. The store was basically a forwarding service.

If thats really the case it's a matter of time before they get exposed too :lol: Nike gonna have to wash their ENTIRE face.

since hes being charged criminally now he might have to expose it all. im hear for it.

this is me just throwing things out there but i think nike has seen the writing on the walls for what the secondary market has turned into from a PR perspective so i think theyve manufactured a slow down in hype by purposefully throwing knock down colorways on popular models and increasing supply. nike has enough ears to the ground to know whats going to get the people going and what will move units to the masses at malls a lot more quietly. now when more stories break they can spin it into all the things theyve done to make shoes more "accessible".

since hes being charged criminally now he might have to expose it all. im hear for it.

this is me just throwing things out there but i think nike has seen the writing on the walls for what the secondary market has turned into from a PR perspective so i think theyve manufactured a slow down in hype by purposefully throwing knock down colorways on popular models and increasing supply. nike has enough ears to the ground to know whats going to get the people going and what will move units to the masses at malls a lot more quietly. now when more stories break they can spin it into all the things theyve done to make shoes more "accessible".
Nike will throw the warehouse workers under the bus and say they stole those millions of dollars worth of shoes and we're just now hearing about it. :rofl:

So he had 6k in stock right so he got 600k in preorders now did he only fulfill 6k orders and even some nters are some here to have gotten pairs from him that were legit it's just did he do more and if so were those fake? or was it that thing they were it was he'd sell at low prices flip the bread to his "weed business" and buy pairs on StockX through his wife?

With not one single legit confirmed case of someone receiving a fake from him? I'm certainly not defending him here. I tried one purchase from him that went wrong (Reimagined 1's, Fire Red 3's, Chicago 2's), so I'm not saying he's not a scumbag. But there's a whole bunch of people who never bought from the guy who keep screaming fake because of the "too good to be true" look, and just way too many folks who got legit pairs with absolutely zero evidence he sold any fakes. That's all I'm saying.

I don't see how he turned water to wine and was able to make that 6K pair stretch amongst his 600k preorders and I do find it strange that for the most part all of the niketalkers who ordered their CGs received a pair. This definitely defies logic. However we do know that he would up his stock by purchasing through stockX which could account for the additional pairs and higher percentage of people who say they got legit CGs from Zadeh.
Bruh if Zadeh was buying hundreds of thousands of shoes off StockX, can you imagine how much bank StockX was making from him?!? Millions lol. I bet a good amount of Zadeh customers were turning around and reselling those same shoes right back on StockX so they collected more fees lol.

So much money going into StockX pockets that’s come to a halt

Bruh if Zadeh was buying hundreds of thousands of shoes off StockX, can you imagine how much bank StockX was making from him?!? Millions lol. I bet a good amount of Zadeh customers were turning around and reselling those same shoes right back on StockX so they collected more fees lol.

So much money going into StockX pockets that’s come to a halt
No matter what they are losing now stockX been up for a long time now. The only thing truly hurting them now is the Nike smear (albeit somewhat true) campaign being waged against them specifically in regards to their authentication services.

They have been the go-to market for everyday consumers who are willing to just pay up whatever the resell cost is. I keep meeting more and more non-sneakerhead people that question the legitimacy of SX meaning that the campaign is working.

I've heard rumors of a Nike sponsored resell platform housed within snkrs. If that were to kick off Nike really would be making money on bricks they already sold at a markup.

Once that happens count me out.

No matter what they are losing now stockX been up for a long time now. The only thing truly hurting them now is the Nike smear (albeit somewhat true) campaign being waged against them specifically in regards to their authentication services.

They have been the go-to market for everyday consumers who are willing to just pay up whatever the resell cost is. I keep meeting more and more non-sneakerhead people that question the legitimacy of SX meaning that the campaign is working.

I've heard rumors of a Nike sponsored resell platform housed within snkrs. If that were to kick off Nike really would be making money on bricks they already sold at a markup.

Yeah once that happens, that’ll be a huge game changer. They can easily undercut the big 3 and still make big bank. Feels like the same thing that sports teams do- sell tickets direct to consumer, then provide the resale platform to flip tickets consumer to consumer. Think it’s only a matter of time before Nike does it? Definitely some pros and cons. It’s too much to speculate for me to get a good feel of how we’ll be impacted. Off rip it seems clear goat/StockX will get significantly hurt which sounds good to me.

I'm all for a "Nike sponsored resell platform" honestly and i mean it with all due respect but f*ck stock x and even goat for that matter. I don't know how we collectively let them dictate the market and subsequently make a **** ton of money doing so for so long. It always baffles me to see how lazy the "game" has got. It used to be about the hunt, the relationships, the hustle. Now it's just "oh let me just pay 3/4 times the retail price and call it a day". I get the use of it for the younger instagram driven crowd who needs to conform and find their "tribe" and identity but "heads", come on. To simplify it, i feel StockX is the Rap Genius of sneakers, a way for outsiders to water down and exploit a "culture" while making huge bank

It's where technology, and laziness, has taken us. Nobody cares to form or cultivate those relationships anymore. They'll pay the fees/markup to just buy from their couch in their tightie whities so they can stunt on the gram for one pic and then sell VVVNDS on GOAT to pay for the next release

I'm all for a "Nike sponsored resell platform" honestly and i mean it with all due respect but f*ck stock x and even goat for that matter. I don't know how we collectively let them dictate the market and subsequently make a **** ton of money doing so for so long. It always baffles me to see how lazy the "game" has got. It used to be about the hunt, the relationships, the hustle. Now it's just "oh let me just pay 3/4 times the retail price and call it a day". I get the use of it for the younger instagram driven crowd who needs to conform and find their "tribe" and identity but "heads", come on. To simplify it, i feel StockX is the Rap Genius of sneakers, a way for outsiders to water down and exploit a "culture" while making huge bank
U know u my homie but man I disagree with this move by Nike so much.

It goes back to what the older heads have always said. "Just make more shoes." Don't resell me your own product. I'm already paying you 10x your manufacturing cost. It seems kinda scummy to then make money on the resell of said item.

It's where technology, and laziness, has taken us. Nobody cares to form or cultivate those relationships anymore. They'll pay the fees/markup to just buy from their couch in their tightie whities so they can stunt on the gram for one pic and then sell VVVNDS on GOAT to pay for the next release

I agree to a very fine point.

It’s hard to develop relationships when people with more money want and can purchase stock in bulk. Little Joe Blow cant form a relationship for his sz 10 1-2 times a month ($400 total) when Ben will buy 10+ pairs of the same shoe or “duds” just so the store’s sell thru is higher. We become “lazy” because most people including myself cannot compete with the resellers and their greed to buy anything and everything to make a buck

It goes back to what the older heads have always said. "Just make more shoes." Don't resell me your own product. I'm already paying you 10x your manufacturing cost. It seems kinda scummy to then make money on the resell of said item.
Nike already reselling by backdooring it's own product.

Oh we definitely agree on the fact that Nike BEEN toying with us, production wise and whatnot. But why is it okay for a third party reselling system tho?

Oh we definitely agree on the fact that Nike BEEN toying with us, production wise and whatnot. But why is it okay for a third party reselling system tho?
Don't get it twisted I hate SX as well. It frustrates me that they are valued at a Billion plus and they technically manufacture nothing.

However, SX doesn't produce the product. They are not at fault that there is a secondary demand for said products.

Nike on the other hand could just amke more shoes. Hell they stand to make much more on an individual sale by doing just that. However , they use the limited drops and FOMO mindset to fuel the hype machine (which they in some ways created). I'm just not cool with this.

sneakaprince sneakaprince define “out”

I feel like for a lot of us, we been doing this sht so long… we’ve had (basically) every shoe we wanted, collection is unreasonable deep, plus have other life priorities… that show us some stupid shenanigans and it wouldn’t take much to say “F it… I’m out”

But by the same token, we been doing this so long…. It’s just a part of our dna, and always will be

sneakaprince sneakaprince define “out”

I feel like for a lot of us, we been doing this sht so long… we’ve had (basically) every shoe we wanted, collection is unreasonable deep, plus have other life priorities… that show us some stupid shenanigans and it wouldn’t take much to say “F it… I’m out”

But by the same token, we been doing this so long…. It’s just a part of our dna, and always will be
U bring up a valid point I think I'm at a point in my collecting where it's easy for me to say "I dare you to xyz.... I will never buy your products again".

However, how much more was I really gonna buy anyway? I already have more sneakers than I could possibly wear in this lifetime.

With that said Nike still needs die hards like us who buy a 20-30 pairs a year (sometimes more).

I'm probably close to 20 something sneakers picked up this year alone (and that's just for me). While we might not be the biggest players in the space it would certainly hurt if ppl like us suddenly said we done buying Nike and we are taking our fandom over to another camp.

U bring up a valid point I think I'm at a point in my collecting where it's easy for me to say "I dare you to xyz.... I will never buy your products again".

However, how much more was I really gonna buy anyway? I already have more sneakers than I could possibly wear in this lifetime.

With that said Nike still needs die hards like us who buy a 20-30 pairs a year (sometimes more).

I'm probably close to 20 something sneakers picked up this year alone (and that's just for me). While we might not be the biggest players in the space it would certainly hurt if ppl like us suddenly said we done buying Nike and we are taking our fandom over to another camp.
Facts
If/when I’m out it just means I’m gonna grab like 10 or so a year lol. I’m not switching teams, just not in me. Low key wouldn’t care if they gave me a reason

Back
Top Bottom