Zadehkicks pre orders

I dunno how y’all can wait a year to get shoes…. I don’t care what pair they are, after a year I could care less even if you save a few hundred dollars. Not knocking the hustle tho, as long as everyone gets they pairs eventually.

Last edited:
I dunno how y’all can wait a year to get shoes…. I don’t care what pair they are, after a.. year I could care less even if you save a few hundred dollars. Not knocking the hustle tho, as long as everyone gets they pairs eventually.

Well... No one in here keeps shoes DS for a year so getting them quick is critical.....(notw the sarcasm ;-)...

My 2 pair of cool grey 11s shipped today
Will add to my EA pair and footaction raffle pair

I can't believe it's taking this long for him to ship these Cool Grey 11's out, I'm still waiting for my measly 6 pairs...

I also can't believe there's a thread dedicated to Zadehkicks... but also relieved that I'm not the only one experiencing his slow shipping and $h!tty customer service :emoji_joy:

I can't believe it's taking this long for him to ship these Cool Grey 11's out, I'm still waiting for my measly 6 pairs...

I also can't believe there's a thread dedicated to Zadehkicks... but also relieved that I'm not the only one experiencing his slow shipping and $h!tty customer service :emoji_joy:
Mine will be here Monday
Slow shipping is mentioned up front and have no issues with the customer service.
Enjoy your shoes

Cs is bad but he does huge volume Thousands of pairs of each release of every shoe . A lot of his pairs come from overseas Asia Canada even mexico . Packages might stay in customs or containers for months who knows what with these delays

Unless you’re in it for the instant hype and photo shoots, a delay shouldn’t matter as long as you get the shoe you want without all the hassle of release day. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The problem is though not everyone always gets the shoe, especially bulk people. He loves taking on more orders than he knows he can fulfill and just letting them sit for years until the customer finally complains. Every order, except for singles, is essentially a raffle at this point for hyped releases.

The problem is though not everyone always gets the shoe, especially bulk people. He loves taking on more orders than he knows he can fulfill and just letting them sit for years until the customer finally complains. Every order, except for singles, is essentially a raffle at this point for hyped releases.
N when u do complain. He either bans u. Refund u in store credit or maybe lucky refund.

That's the real challenge, that he cancels/never fulfills. Otherwise it would be my perfect solution. Guaranteed pair, sometimes under retail; just have to wait months, but I wouldn't care if it's 100% guaranteed.

I do buy the whole ADA compliant thing as my company has been working on that. But isn't Shopify compliant? Or do they only provide the store/checkout functionality, and the rest of the site is hosted elsewhere?

Also, before it went down, I noticed he never updated with the black canvas 4s. I guess he's converting the Olive orders to these. Oh well.

I got my 2 pairs last week, also patent breds. They’re coming

I do buy the whole ADA compliant thing as my company has been working on that. But isn't Shopify compliant? Or do they only provide the store/checkout functionality, and the rest of the site is hosted elsewhere?
bruh how can a website be ADA compliant or not compliant ? Lmao

I took that as his physical location (warehouse). He’s got kids working there, he doesn’t handle these orders

Nope, some "legally blind" person is currently suing the AEW wrestling webstore for this very thing. Saw the write-up on it yesterday and it's a very real thing.
Oh wow

I stand corrected , my bad

A blind person suing over a web store? Sheesh

I have never and will never spend money with this guy. I rather just pay resale and have my 💩 in hand. This is utter ridiculousness. MFs really waiting YEARS for their kicks just to save a few measly dollars? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
As many shoes as I get, waiting 4 or 5 months to get them after the release when I got them for 50 to 60 dollars cheaper than retail is a no brainer for me
Exactly!....Imagine paying resell on a pair of cool grey XI's when you could have copped off Zadeh for $150-$190....some people just ain't knowing....

I'm also in the I buy too many shoes to stress when I get em club. I still have 14 or so shoes on preorder with Zadeh. I get em when I get em as long as they are legit I like I knowing the stress of release dates is over.

Back
Top Bottom