Zadehkicks pre orders

G
Never checked out his site or prices, but how much below retail was he charging on a typical GR release?
Go back to page 7 and read the next few. Should give you an idea of his shop and kind of operation he’s running. Not to mention some zadeh pairs that show sign of you know , not so retail like

Legit not worried at all about my money but thank you..

I'd like to see any slander I've sent your way. All I did is state facts based on things you have written. Quote me on any slander I will PayPal you 5 dollars tonight, I will write that off to money I lost ****ing with Zadeh.

I didn't come at anyone I wrote a response based on misinformation and assumptions being stated as facts. I don't have a dog in this fight. Watch this

**** ZADEH

I personally can't stand a scammer, but my argument still stands. Show us proof of the fakes. I've never defended any man's honor except my own. Maybe he does sell fakes, maybe he does run a really ****ty business model, maybe he had this planned all along. Realistically I need to see evidence before I pass it on as facts.

Like I said earlier some of you guys are having too much fun rejoicing in the misery of others. The ironic part is when confronted you play it off like you're making fun of Zadeh. That dude might be the only person who participated in this whole debacle and is UP!
Fam... Stop the virtue signaling. To this point, everyone in this thread who has requested a charge back has gotten it. Stop acting like dudes in here suffered anything more than a slight inconvenience of having to call their credit card companies.. again for the first 24 pages dudes called us haters and came at non stop yet you and all the other "stop being mean" cats were nowhere to be found but when we comeback to return the favor it's a problem. Mind these dudes were calling us haters and trolls while we were literally trying to tell these fools to stay away from Zadeh and now you want us to shed a tear for em? Nah fam . They got what they deserved, maybe next time they should use their brains and take heed when someone is trying to warn them. I'll let you cry on their behalfs cause they ain't getting a tear from me. I do agree with your stance on Zadeh tho.

I truly don't understand the arguments back and forth the last few pages.

It doesn't matter if it was a large amount or a small amount. Zadeh sold fakes. Yes clearly it probably wasn't 95% of what he sold but we will never know the true number or percentage of fakes sold.

He also did sell some authentic shoes. If some of his stock came from stockx, you know you had people who bought from authentic retailers and sold them on Stockx. So some authentic shoes were sold by him.

My biggest problem with Zadeh is the Ponzi scheme he ran.

Things were going good for some of these resellers and some of the folks who got thier GR pairs at a discount.

Now it's not.

I just want to see if Nike acknowledges this.

But the back and fourth yall...not gonna solve anything.

I truly don't understand the arguments back and forth the last few pages.

It doesn't matter if it was a large amount or a small amount. Zadeh sold fakes. Yes clearly it probably wasn't 95% of what he sold but we will never know the true number or percentage of fakes sold.

He also did sell some authentic shoes. If some of his stock came from stockx, you know you had people who bought from authentic retailers and sold them on Stockx. So some authentic shoes were sold by him.

My biggest problem with Zadeh is the Ponzi scheme he ran.

Things were going good for some of these resellers and some of the folks who got thier GR pairs at a discount.

Now it's not.

I just want to see if Nike acknowledges this.

But the back and fourth yall...not gonna solve anything.
I agree brother.

Fam... Stop the virtue signaling. To this point, everyone in this thread who has requested a charge back has gotten it. Stop acting like dudes in here suffered anything more than a slight inconvenience of having to call their credit card companies.. again for the first 24 pages dudes called us haters and came at non stop yet you and all the other "stop being mean" cats were nowhere to be found but when we comeback to return the favor it's a problem. Mind these dudes were calling us haters and trolls while we were literally trying to tell these fools to stay away from Zadeh and now you want us to shed a tear for em? Nah fam . They got what they deserved, maybe next time they should use their brains and take heed when someone is trying to warn them. I'll let you cry on their behalfs cause they ain't getting a tear from me. I do agree with your stance on Zadeh tho.
This is contradictory to your last post about how you are just ****ting on Zadeh.

Clearly you are ****ting on anyone who didn't listen to your oh so benevolent guidance (with literally no proof of grey market sneakers).

Let me be the first to say I'm oh so sorry we didn't take your advice Mr. Kierres next time we know you are oh so much smarter than us simple minded people.

Some many people who haven't ordered bringing their $0 dollars spent into the conversation.
I mean it’s an open conversation. Don’t have to have spent money (and that’s probably a good thing) to have more details on his operation or the underground/fake market. Plenty of knowledgeable NTers have helped out on that side of things.

Regardless. Scummy business and sucks it happened but hopefully NT folks who spent some $$ can get it back. But like others said, 6 figures +, trusting him and reselling things for profit on product that won’t touch ground a year out? That’s risky business and sure, they may have profited before but with any business there’s risks involved. All good when your cash flowing but hopefully you didn’t bite off more then you can chew.

That being said, I get it. If he’s doing this, what puts him above pushing fakes? Tbh idk but not one person has come through with solid eveidence (photos, documentation, etc) of him pushing fakes. I’ll reserve judgement on that.

This is contradictory to your last post about how you are just ****ting on Zadeh.

Clearly you are ****ting on anyone who didn't listen to your oh so benevolent guidance (with literally no proof of grey market sneakers).

Let me be the first to say I'm oh so sorry we didn't take your advice Mr. Kierres next time we know you are oh so much smarter than us simple minded people.
Go back and read my post I said Zadeh and the grown men who participated in a Ponzi scheme knowing it was a Ponzi scheme which many in this thread said they dude... Also apology rejected, too much sarcasm. Be gone
EGBFNrN (1).png

I mean it’s an open conversation. Don’t have to have spent money (and that’s probably a good thing) to have more details on his operation or the underground/fake market. Plenty of knowledgeable NTers have helped out on that side of things.

Regardless. Scummy business and sucks it happened but hopefully NT folks who spent some $$ can get it back. But like others said, 6 figures +, trusting him and reselling things for profit on product that won’t touch ground a year out? That’s risky business and sure, they may have profited before but with any business there’s risks involved. All good when your cash flowing but hopefully you didn’t bite off more then you can chew.

That being said, I get it. If he’s doing this, what puts him above pushing fakes? Tbh idk but not one person has come through with solid eveidence (photos, documentation, etc) of him pushing fakes. I’ll reserve judgement on that.

Be careful brother a bunch of McCarthy era niketalkers gonna call you a Zadeh or rep sympathizer if you start asking for proof or not ****ting on dudes that took loses.

Either Bethany or one of his 5th grade kids wrote the email he sent out tonight. Not really worries about the money I’m calling doj tomorrow. Western district of New York thirsty as **** for a potential $36 million wire fraud case

Seems like the FBI is involved so we'll soon have all the info we need

As far as getting money back its going to be a lot of people taking a hit cause dudes wife is going to fight a lot of those charge backs

Either Bethany or one of his 5th grade kids wrote the email he sent out tonight. Not really worries about the money I’m calling doj tomorrow. Western district of New York thirsty as **** for a potential $36 million wire fraud case

He sent an email?

Seems like the FBI is involved so we'll soon have all the info we need

As far as getting money back its going to be a lot of people taking a hit cause dudes wife is going to fight a lot of those charge backs

Yes. I'm assuming Ponzi scheme.

So sneakaprincess where is the smoke for texasdillo? Mans literally gloated about knowing it was a Ponzi scheme yet he was literally the main person referring all of you to Zadeh, I mean isn't that more egregious than any of the jokes I posted in here? Like I said y'all got misplaced energy.

Maybe we can cop the next releases a Lil easier now that a ton of resellers are out the game 😂.
I’m sure his pairs were real why wouldn’t they be if he’s spending stolen money?
Bro called him the Teflon don 😂

Back
Top Bottom