Zadehkicks pre orders

The people who bought a couple pairs and got caught up in this mess is who I feel sorry for…Sucks for them going through this headache in fighting to get their money back…

Those people who were dropping six figures with Zadeh doing the resell thing can kick rocks…They fully knew what the ponzi deal was and kept on with dumping money into this house of cards…All so they could get over on actual sneaker heads who realistically had zero chance at the shoes due to this very ****…
I took a chance and got took on my first purchase because I’m tired of dealing with the resell market. If this is what it takes to take them down and get things back to where the consumer has a fair chance than it was well worth it. I’ll sit back and watch the downfall
with joy.

1653571381260.gif

I don't think people are "defending" stockX. I think they are asking for more details regarding Nikes findings.

All Nike said was they got 4 fakes when ordering via stockX. It doesn't tell you how big their sample size was.

Some of us are familiar with QC checks and would expect there to be something that gets through (it always does) but what percentage of their sample size was fake. If it's 4/4 then yes 100% of the shoes they ordered were bad and SX should be ashamed. If it's 4/1000 then we are talking less than 1% and while that sucks it's not as alarming.

I've seen dudes within this very thread assert that at this point if you don't get your shoes directly from the manufacturer they are most likely fake 🙃. So basically it's snkrs or fakes no in between which is crazy considering most ppl on this site probably win less than 1% of snkrs raffles.
I think we all, hopefully most of us, understand fakes are getting through each and everyone of the “Resale Retailers”.

But, StockX is the only one Nike, our beloved, is saying officially passes fake shoes as real. That holds weight.

giphy.gif

I just got my Marinas the other day, this means that he was still shipping until the very last moments. I’m speculating the feds got to him.

Regardless of whether he actually fulfilled orders, Ponzi scheme is a big no no. You take chances with all companies and pre-orders.

For the ones that lost money. Try to get your money back. Yes, you took a chance on the investment. Sometimes they sour. Don’t feel bad about the hindsight poors shouting that you are dumb. You aren’t. This happens with legal investments too and millions. Example is Bernie Madoff, tech stocks, etc.

This is going to be a good story to watch on what really happened to Zahdeh.

I just got my Marinas the other day, this means that he was still shipping until the very last moments. I’m speculating the feds got to him.

Regardless of whether he actually fulfilled orders, Ponzi scheme is a big no no. You take chances with all companies and pre-orders.

For the ones that lost money. Try to get your money back. Yes, you took a chance on the investment. Sometimes they sour. Don’t feel bad about the hindsight poors shouting that you are dumb. You aren’t. This happens with legal investments too and millions. Example is Bernie Madoff, tech stocks, etc.

This is going to be a good story to watch on what really happened to Zahdeh.
Smart investment for the rich with terms clearly stated on the wall 😂

Attachments

• 0EEBFB1A-1586-4D29-B4D1-35E9823D70A7.png
    0EEBFB1A-1586-4D29-B4D1-35E9823D70A7.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 64
I feel like people are low key defending StockX.

Isn’t StockX the only resale platform/authenticator to be confirmed by Nike to be passing fakes?

Y’all still buying Nikes from StockX?!

giphy.gif

StockX is the biggest one

You're delusional if you don't think fakes don't get through everywhere. From local consignment shops to Flight Club and up to eBay.

Yep, used to watch him on YT

and fakes back then weren't even as good as they are now

he might have been the one person more hostile than zadeh. before he started that "business" i remember a few post from him on here he was showing off his collection that had OBVIOUS fakes in it but you couldnt tell him nothing. I wish i could remember what he posted under

Some of ya definitely doing the most in here :lol:

Don't get me wrong, TexasDillo and Misha deserve all the smoke cuz they were the #1 **** riders in here, it was egregious :lol:
But I don't recall SneakaPrince and others getting attacked being insufferable like them two.
Chill on em.
I appreciate SneakerPrince a lot and I really find his predicament unfortunate but if i read correctly he'll be aight

Back
Top Bottom