• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

You guys got EU connections then I'm assuming. Hot diggity. For future reference then I could cop with my US account and just have it ship to a cousin in France? Is that how it works? Or you need Euro errything?
You need Europe everything.

crap, all the sz 10.5 in the Prelude V's on Ebay have just about dried up.

The rest are pushing 700.

I guess i wont be getting that shoe.

Yeah P1 and P5 were gone with the quickness, tho a few large P5's popped up 30 mins later. The bred 1's were in carts pretty quickly and I got stuck in line til OOS on those for a friend. I was about 5-6 mins late on them going live and ended up with another P3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 and red Jordan VI's. Was really odd for them not to tweet their restock since people there don't usually hound the site like we do lol.

Nike be trippin with their releases ... :rofl:

Kills the bot game though , so Its fine by me...

I don't think I be able to wear it if I did buy them for 700, 500 or 400. $300 maybe be around my limit but even then I will be walking so carefully everywhere I go.

Damn i just set up my Europe Paypal account and everything! Talk about timing. Props to those that copped.

I'm a 10.5 and it's tough size to get at even a semi-decent price.  Size 10's seem to be so much more abundant.  I was able to get one of the few P5 10.5 under $600 last week.  Struck a "deal" at $550.  Hurt my wallet like crazy, but I sold a few shoes in my collection to fund it.  Keep searching..hope you have some luck.

Last edited:
What size and which prelude and how much you're looking to spend, PM me, I'll keep a lookout

On another note, wondering if I should buy these DS prelude 1's for $650. They're not worth that much to me which is why I passed on them for $500 in the past, but they're the only preludes I'm missing and all restocks have come and gone
If you can score DS prelude 1s for $650 then I would pull the trigger asap

RMK is legit but shipping is high and there is prolly customs fees

Last edited:
What's the best way to do trades without middleman? Thanks for all who can impart their experience

Heard stories of people with 100% feedbacks on feebay trying to trade and scam others.

Last edited:
What's the best way to do trades without middleman? Thanks for all who can impart their experience

Heard stories of people with 100% feedbacks on feebay trying to trade and scam others.
You don't do the trade. Not being sarcastic, but if you're fishy over the other guy and they're unwilling to ship first, and middleman service is too expensive. Just move on, You'll eventually find another deal or another seller/trader who have credible feedback. 

Man, I managed to get the IIs on the restock and those things are magnificent.

Now I want the rest of the pack. :smh: :smh: :smh:

The thirst is real.

Man, I managed to get the IIs on the restock and those things are magnificent.

Now I want the rest of the pack.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

The thirst is real.
This. I was gonna pick up only 3's and 5's. But lucked up on some 7's for close to retail and it struck a fire in me. I'm down to only missing the Prelude 1's. The 2's are amazing in person, love the marble and gold, not so much the shape of the 2's

This. I was gonna pick up only 3's and 5's. But lucked up on some 7's for close to retail and it struck a fire in me. I'm down to only missing the Prelude 1's. The 2's are amazing in person, love the marble and gold, not so much the shape of the 2's

I hadn't even tried on any of the original release dates. But now I'm at least going to try for the 1s, 3s, and 5s at some point in the near future. At least the 3s probably won't be TOO expensive. The 1s and 5s though... :x

Last edited:
ok guys, i just doubled up on a pair of P5, but had a quick question, ARE THERE ANY FAKE PRELUDES OUT? i only ask because the 2nd pair i picked up from ebay, for $525 shipped, the toe cap seems somewhat lighter compared to my other pair.....and the kb and 24 stamped seems "a little" off. Everything else including the inside tag is legit though 
tired.gif

ok guys, i just doubled up on a pair of P5, but had a quick question, ARE THERE ANY FAKE PRELUDES OUT? i only ask because the 2nd pair i picked up from ebay, for $525 shipped, the toe cap seems somewhat lighter compared to my other pair.....and the kb and 24 stamped seems "a little" off. Everything else including the inside tag is legit though |I
Post comparison pic. I don't think there are any fakes yet. I had the same feeling with my P6. The yellow surfboard above the snake head on the toe box is cut off on my the right shoe as compared to the left shoe. All the other P6 I seen they're both even.
View media item 880759

Post comparison pic. I don't think there are any fakes yet. I had the same feeling with my P6. The yellow surfboard above the snake head on the toe box is cut off on my the right shoe as compared to the left shoe. All the other P6 I seen they're both even.
maybe it's just NIKE -.- lol, i'll post pics later, just wondering if there are fake preludes out, hopefully not -.-

Back
Top Bottom